Windows 10: Right click in Refresh does not show "New" Options

Discus and support Right click in Refresh does not show "New" Options in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Right click in folder does not show "New" Optinos When I go there (Right Click> #New Options), my computer hangs up and the file explorer restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hacker15987, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Right click in Refresh does not show "New" Options

hacker15987, Oct 24, 2017

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Oct 24, 2017
  3. CecI9496 Win User
    Right Click

I right click on the "new" folder to start a new project and refreshes my page on Windows 10

CecI9496, Oct 24, 2017
  4. davidhk Win User

Right click in Refresh does not show "New" Options

davidhk, Oct 24, 2017
  5. It has been done but did not work.

hacker15987, Oct 24, 2017
  6. davidhk Win User
    Just to make sure........
    Did you Right click at the .reg file and click Merge > then run steps #2 and #3 from the tutorial ?

davidhk, Oct 24, 2017
  7. davidhk Win User
    If you did the above and it does not fix, I would suggest doing a system file check to check for corrupt files. It will try to do the repair if any found.

Open elevated command prompt, Command Prompt (Admin), or Powershell (Admin) > type sfc /scannow > Enter.

davidhk, Oct 24, 2017
  8. davidhk Win User

If you are comfortable with registry editing, please use this method........
    How to restore missing NEW context menu item in Windows File Explorer
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/new-co...issing-windows

Please make sure you fully understand the instructions before proceed. Post back for elaboration/clarification if in doubt.

davidhk, Oct 24, 2017
  9. i tried so hard but failed ........... It has been done but did not work.........

here is video link (problems):

hacker15987, Oct 25, 2017
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello hacker, *Smile

Just to verify, are you having issues with any of the other context menu items expanding open, or only with the "New" context menu item?

Brink, Oct 25, 2017
  11. Only New Menu & New Item options

12. Bree New Member
    @hacker15987,

If the New.. menu only offers 'Folder', then that is the correct behaviour - IN THE ROOT OF THE C:\ DRIVE as your screenshot shows you to be. For security reasons you are restricted in what you can create here. A new folder is permitted, nothing else. Try New... in a subfolder, it should have all options available. If not, then you do have a problem.

There are a few other restricted folders, Program Files is one example.

13. Right click in Refresh does not show "New" Options

Nothing is happening in any way. What do I do?

14. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Right click in Refresh does not show "New" Options - Similar Threads - Right click Refresh

2. "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!: So uh everything was fine just few days ago and suddenly today I have come across this problem where I can't create a new folder... I tried creating a folder in desktop using the right click menu and even tried it in the file explorer and the "New" Menu is there but the...
  3. "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!: So uh everything was fine just few days ago and suddenly today I have come across this problem where I can't create a new folder... I tried creating a folder in desktop using the right click menu and even tried it in the file explorer and the "New" Menu is there but the...
  4. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  5. Calendar and right click options not showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar and right click options not showing up: Hello I have a problem with calendar, Action Center, and right clicking icons on taskbar doesn't work. Nothing shows up, how do I solve this?...
  6. Explorer new folder right click option

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer new folder right click option: I think it is since 20H2, but while I have the option on the desktop and via CTR-SHFT-N, it has gorn from the explorer menu. Tried all the reg stuff and no joy.?? 172385
  7. Taskbar right-click does not show cascade windows option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar right-click does not show cascade windows option: Dell laptop. I cannot cascade application windows after some update that was recently run. I've spent the last hour reading forums and trying to troubleshoot. As best I can tell I need to set / enable cascade windows. But when I try to follow the steps of "right-click on...
  8. right click on taskbar shows no options

in Windows 10 Support
    right click on taskbar shows no options: i usually open task manager from the task bar by right clicking on it , now i have no options 96029
  9. Right click in folder does not show New->Text Document

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click in folder does not show New->Text Document: I upgraded two computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I just noticed today that a right click in a folder does not have anything other than New Folder under New. Windows 7 had several choices (Folder,Shortcut,Rich Text Document, Text Document, Wave Sound and more). My...
  10. save file to desktop does not show up until right click refresh

in Windows 10 Support
    save file to desktop does not show up until right click refresh: almost 2 months now with my new computer, I have noticed, especially, when downloading a file with firefox and doing save to desktop, that will complete successfully but the desktop will not show the file. Not until i manually do a right click on the desktop and choose...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. right click doesnt show new