Windows 10: Right click menu issue

Discus and support Right click menu issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I absolutely love this theme....except that the context (right click) menus remain white. I can't believe they were intended to be this way. The theme... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Csquared, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Csquared Win User

Right click menu issue

I absolutely love this theme....except that the context (right click) menus remain white. I can't believe they were intended to be this way. The theme has such beautiful artwork otherwise. Any advice, suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated. (other than live with it)!
    Right click menu issue [​IMG]

:)

Csquared, Oct 25, 2015
  2. SebM22 Win User

Right Click Menu

Hi everyone,

When selecting multiple files and/or folders in File Explorer and right clicking on one to open the context menu, the menu will open and then close straight away. This happens if you right click quickly after selecting. I have only found this issue when
    navigating my computer quite quickly and is not that big of an issue but it can get annoying having to right click twice to open the context menu. On the second attempt and if you wait after selecting the files or folders for a little while, it opens fine.
    I am running windows 10 64bit with nvidia drivers. I have heard that nvidia drivers lately have been causing some visual glitches in windows 10 but this seems more like a os issue.

Cheers in advance for any help

SebM22, Oct 25, 2015
  3. Right click issues

Hello Elize,

There are several causes for this kind of issue to happen when browsing the Internet using your Windows device. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Please answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Did you notice any system setting changes prior to the issue?
    • Can you tell us which browser you're using?
    • Is the issue isolated to a specific website?
    • What is the OS Build of your Windows 10 device? Click the
      Start button, type About your PC, press
      Enter, and then scroll down to
      Windows specifications to find this information.

For isolation of the issue, we advise performing a clean
    boot
    . A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.
    This procedure will help us determine if the issue is due to a software conflict while using a browser.
    Kindly follow the steps outlined in this support article
    on how to perform a clean boot.

NOTE: Please go to the section:
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting to boot the PC in normal startup after fixing the issue.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Oct 25, 2015
  4. mykou Win User

Right click menu issue

I think either the author didn't modify the right menu color background , or the msstyles file is corrupted .

don't forget the theme files depend on which windows version you are using .

Not all of them available are windows 10 compatible

If I were you , I try donload again or reinstall the theme files and apply again

mykou, Oct 27, 2015
Thema:

Right click menu issue

1. Right click menu issue - Similar Threads - Right click menu

2. right click file menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right click file menu: 1. Why did the file management drop down menu change from all the things you need to manage files to stuff you don't usually do as a first option on Windows 11? I need to delete a file it takes more clicks/steps to delete it etc. Why did they change that for the worse? Don't...
  3. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  4. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  5. having an issue with right click context menu always staying on as i click right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    having an issue with right click context menu always staying on as i click right click: i format the pc, itry clicklock other reedit tweak none fix it, now even after a format it does is on both mouse with without other usb plug, context menu always stay on unless i press left click "mouse 1" now i will waste many hour installing my stuff back and the problem is...
  6. right click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    right click menu: how do i remove something off the right click menu submitted by /u/kubunio10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mopspb/right_click_menu/
  7. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  8. Right Click Taskbar Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413
  9. Issues with right clicking start menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with right clicking start menu.: Prior to upgrading to build 1511 a few days ago I could right click on the start menu and all the icons works. Could run as an administrator with no issue. However for the last few days clicking on any icon from the right click start menu does nothing. Level three at...
  10. Mouse right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse right click menu: I cannot activate the 'New' submenu to create New folders in Desktop,Explorer and existing folders. When I Mouse right click the menu opens up (View,Sort by,Refresh etc) when I move the cursor to 'New'(to open up the submenu to create a folder) the pointer changes to the...