Windows 10: Right Click on Drive makes Menu disappear

Discus and support Right Click on Drive makes Menu disappear in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If I go into File Explorer, navigate to any Drive, and right click on it, the File Explorer menu just disappears. Nothing else happens. No other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ppearce, Jan 27, 2016.

1. ppearce Win User

Right Click on Drive makes Menu disappear

If I go into File Explorer, navigate to any Drive, and right click on it, the File Explorer menu just disappears. Nothing else happens. No other apparent side effects, but I would like to be able to right click on a Drive to view Properties, etc. This has been happening for as long as I can remember.
    I am running genuine Windows 10. Everything else seems to work ok.
    Am I missing something simple?

:)

ppearce, Jan 27, 2016

2. Windows 10 Right click menu text disappear

I followed the steps, but the entries in the context menu are still missing.

Superseppl, Jan 27, 2016
  3. Ratandeep Win User
    Ratandeep, Jan 27, 2016
  4. Right Click on Drive makes Menu disappear

TairikuOkami, Jan 27, 2016
Thema:

Right Click on Drive makes Menu disappear

1. Right Click on Drive makes Menu disappear - Similar Threads - Right Click Drive

2. "Open in Terminal" right click context menu is disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Open in Terminal" right click context menu is disappeared: After the latest Windows Update KB5019980, the "Open In Terminal" context menu disappeared from the right click context menu even when I open it in explorer. Not only "Open In Terminal", but other programs like Powershell7, WinRAR and OneDrive also disappeared from there. How...
  3. "Open in Terminal" right click context menu is disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Open in Terminal" right click context menu is disappeared: After the latest Windows Update KB5019980, the "Open In Terminal" context menu disappeared from the right click context menu even when I open it in explorer. Not only "Open In Terminal", but other programs like Powershell7, WinRAR and OneDrive also disappeared from there. How...
  4. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  5. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  6. right click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    right click menu: how do i remove something off the right click menu submitted by /u/kubunio10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mopspb/right_click_menu/
  7. dvd drive not in right click send to menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    dvd drive not in right click send to menu: NO CD DRIVE IN RIGHT CLICK SEND TO MENU. PLEASE READ I GOT BACK LOTS OF ANSWERS TO DO LOTS OF THINGS THAT WERE NOT NEEDED. DRIVE IS IN DEVICE MANAGER DRIVE HAS THE LATEST DRIVERs WINDOWS VERSION 2004 LATEST UP-DATES. DVD PLAYS MUSIC AND PLAYS VIDEOS I CAN ACCESS ALL...
  8. Windows Right click context menu disappears in fraction of seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Right click context menu disappears in fraction of seconds: Hello, I am facing problem with windrows right click context menu in windows 10 OS in my surface pro 3 laptop . After a restart the right click work normal for few minutes , But later the context menu start disappearing in fraction of seconds . I tried clean boot up and...
  9. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  10. Right click on Start menu item, item disappears

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click on Start menu item, item disappears: A reinstall of Insider Preview. If I click on "Start", scroll to a program, Outlook, for example, when I right click the Start menu disappears.Happens with any Program, App, that I click on. There's sort of a 1 second delay before its gone. Ran an sfc /scannow and found...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. right clciking on drive in explorer menu disappears