Windows 10: right click on multiple files sometime appear windows defender why?

Discus and support right click on multiple files sometime appear windows defender why? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi i have noticed that when i select multiple files or folder sometime appears analyzes with windows defender my antivirus is eset smart security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by drugo, Feb 7, 2016.

1. drugo Win User

right click on multiple files sometime appear windows defender why?

hi
    i have noticed that when i select multiple files or folder sometime appears analyzes with windows defender

my antivirus is eset smart security 9 ,that include antivirus , firewall and hips
    windows defender is disabled

the strange thing is that it happen sometime , i mean sometime appears analyzes with windows defender
    i can select the same folders and files , right click

right click on multiple files sometime appear windows defender why? [​IMG]

and

right click on multiple files sometime appear windows defender why? [​IMG]

thanks

:)

drugo, Feb 7, 2016

2. Can not open multiple File Explorer Tabs in Windows 10

I need to open multiple views of my file explorer as I need to transfer files to folders and I can not open multiple file explorer instances to do this easily. Sometimes it works and then it doesn't.

Normally I can just right click with my mouse and open multiple views of the file explorer but in the upgrade to windows 10 this is not working very well.

Can someone help please?

wendywoowooVX, Feb 7, 2016
  3. Windows Security Client

After the anniversary update of Win10 last week (but perhaps unrelated) on boot I get the following error dialog box

-----

Windows Security Client

An error has occurred in the program during initialization. If the problem continues, please contact your system administrator.

Error code: 0x800703ee

----

The box can be dismissed by clicking "Ok".

If I try to scan a file with Windows Defender I get multiple instances of the same error dialog box. After dismissing perhaps 10-15 boxes, the Windows Defender app opens.

Clicking any option in Windows Defender causes the error dialog box to be displayed.

Searching for "error code 0x800703ee" does not yield any useful results so far.

thanks for any help/insights.

----- additional info

Hover mouse over item in a folder, right click "Scan with Windows Defender"

3 error dialog boxes will appear in slow succession and must be dismissed by clicking "ok" (time between windows is 5-10 seconds)

Windows Defender app opens after the 3rd error dialog box

then 13 more error dialog boxes appear and must be dismissed (time between windows is nearly instant)

Click tab "Update" and 1 error dialog box appears immediately

Click tab "History" and 1 error dialog box appears immediately

Click tab "Home" and 2 error dialog boxes appear immediately

Above behavior is consistent.

TechMergers, Feb 7, 2016
Thema:

right click on multiple files sometime appear windows defender why?

1. right click on multiple files sometime appear windows defender why? - Similar Threads - right click multiple

2. Recent files/projects does not appear on right-click Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recent files/projects does not appear on right-click Windows: I reinstalled windows and visual studio recently, and I no longer have recent projects on a right click [ATTACH] I can't even pinned a project Even for Excel : [ATTACH] I think is a windows problem, but i try to find a solution on the web and i can't found. Did you...
  3. My right click sometimes left clicks.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My right click sometimes left clicks.: On occasions my right click will left click. It wont do that on another mouse. The driver is updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-right-click-sometimes-left-clicks/f541c2ed-8ac1-47e4-8d60-6b4f9a24ae1b
  4. Having problems with my mouse, sometimes left clicks right and right clicks left, sometimes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having problems with my mouse, sometimes left clicks right and right clicks left, sometimes...: Every time I click with my mouse, it either acts normally or does the exact opposite click. I've changed mouses 3 times so I know that that isn't the problem. It only happens once in every 5 clicks or so, it's getting really annoying....
  5. Right click and Windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Right click and Windows defender: Dear Support team, Need help below 1. Right click of any file, folder, application, software is not working, it keep on scrolling round? 2. Windows defender scan is suspending continuously while full scan or custom scan or quick scan? Can you please help on above issues....
  6. Windows Defender right click Menu

Windows Defender right click Menu: After update, i right click on windows defender icon but it's looks blurry, any tips for this problem? [ATTACH] [Original Title: Windows Defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-right-click-menu/dceb6cd4-ac49-40bd-bdb0-2b4172e00a14
  7. Why does my right click sometimes click twice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my right click sometimes click twice: So I have had this problem for a while now. Sometimes when I press the right click it clicks two times and I hear two beeps. I had this in my older mouse and now it still happens even with a brand new one. It must be a windows problem or something in the software because it...
  8. Left click also right clicks sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Left click also right clicks sometimes: If I hold left click, then sometimes, it right clicks as well. I'm only touching the left mouse button, and yes, my primary buttons aren't switched. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling most of my mouse drivers and restarting my PC. Please send help....
  9. Windows Defender Scan Right Click

Windows Defender Scan Right Click: Hello guys. Please tell me how can i disable this [img] When i press right click in a file show me option to scan if clean or no..How can stop it this? Thanks 64333
  10. right click scan in windows defender?

right click scan in windows defender?: I believe it's called adding it to the context menu.. I saw a registry hack for Windows 8 but i'm not sure how to do it in Windows 10.. I got used to using MSE in Windows 7 so now i'm lost not being able to right click a file to scan it immediately.. anyone know how to enable...