Windows 10: Right Click Troubleshoot Compatibility

Discus and support Right Click Troubleshoot Compatibility in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Done the reg edit to remove Troubleshoot Compatibility from the context menu. It worked except on MsOffice 2010 desktop icons. They still show the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by anaron, Sep 25, 2016.

1. anaron Win User

Right Click Troubleshoot Compatibility

Done the reg edit to remove Troubleshoot Compatibility from the context menu.
    It worked except on MsOffice 2010 desktop icons. They still show the entry.
    Any idea on how to remove it?
    Ron

:)

anaron, Sep 25, 2016

2. Office install file pop up while trying to use mp3 gain

The solution is to uninstall and then run the installer in compatibility troubleshooting. Right click on the install exe, choose compatibility and then "run compatibility troubleshooter".

ToddLGoodwin, Sep 25, 2016
  3. Saurav` Win User
    Oregon trails OT5.exe problem windows 10

Hello

Please try to install in Compatibility mode : windows 7.

Right click on installer and click on troubleshoot compatibility.

Saurav`, Sep 25, 2016
Thema:

Right Click Troubleshoot Compatibility

1. Right Click Troubleshoot Compatibility - Similar Threads - Right Click Troubleshoot

2. Right click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click: HiWhy in my download folder when I right click to delete something takes so long to open for the option to delete 3 MIN ?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click/c7d568e3-439a-4ba3-a026-1cd9aba8fc42
  3. Right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click: HiWhy in my download folder when I right click to delete something takes so long to open for the option to delete 3 MIN ?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click/c7d568e3-439a-4ba3-a026-1cd9aba8fc42
  4. Troubleshoot Compatibility will not work 0x80070057

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Troubleshoot Compatibility will not work 0x80070057: Hi all,I am trying to play Assassins Creed Black Flag on my computer, I am on Windows 10. But every time I launch the game It loads up ubisoft and then crashes. One of the fixes is to use the Windows Troubleshoot Compatibility feature but every time I launch it spits an error...
  5. Right Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click: I am finding it complicated to download images from the internet to use for a picture quiz. When i find an image i want i cant right click to save to folder for recall when creating the quiz sheet. I cant right click on home screen and create a new folder for images, i cant...
  6. Right Click

Right Click: I am finding it complicated to download images from the internet to use for a picture quiz. When i find an image i want i cant right click to save to folder for recall when creating the quiz sheet. I cant right click on home screen and create a new folder for images, i cant...
  7. Right Click

Right Click: Hello, I had downloaded 8GadjetPack and removed it as I din't like it but it left to remove a regedit entery behind which is now troubling me as when I reight click this happens [ATTACH] The Gadjets thing is troubling help please!...
  8. Troubleshooting missing new folder option in right-click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Troubleshooting missing new folder option in right-click menu: I don't have the option to add a new folder in the right click context or otherwise. I've done some troubleshooting and am beginning to think it is some sort of permission error. This is a recent clean install after hardware upgrades. To start ctrl+shift+n also does not...
  9. Compatibility Troubleshooter Broken

in Windows 10 Support
    Compatibility Troubleshooter Broken: Hi all, first time posting here I am on a Dutch Windows 10 Pro install I`ve been having this problem for a couple of days When I run the Windows 10 Compatibility Troubleshooter, it seems to hang on the detecting issues screen. It used to take some seconds before the next...
  10. Right Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click: Right clicking in a window or desktop opens (through New dropdown menu item) the possibillity to create a new folder or new Text Document. Lately this takes longer than usual (I think, but am not sure, after a Windows update). Not a big deal, rather a nuisance, but I am...