Windows 10: Right Click

Discus and support Right Click in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have just had Windows 10 installed and I notice that now I cannot right click and create a shortcut to a site I am on my screen .If I right click now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by park7163, Sep 17, 2016.

1. park7163 Win User

Right Click

I have just had Windows 10 installed and I notice that now I cannot right click and create a shortcut to a site I am on my screen .If I right click now a small square comes up with Select all,Print, inspect element, view source*Sad

:)

park7163, Sep 17, 2016

2. right click

I've already disabled every context menu handler through ShellExView and
    it doesn't work. This happens to every file on my computer, right click crashes File Explorer with pptx, xcel, word, pdf, and pretty much any file that has text.

PDF crashes file explorer in less than a second after I right click on it, meanwhile Microsoft Files take
    at least 2 seconds. After it crashes, the Taskbar goes
    completely
    empty
    and is filled up with apps that were running before the file explorer crash.

leonardo syahputra, Sep 17, 2016
  3. right-click

My right-click button does not work. I'm not sure it ever has!! Help!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

DougBarnes2, Sep 17, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Right Click

Hello @park7163, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

You could open the Settings Menu, (I assume you're using Edge), and "Pin this page to Start", however,
    if you wish to create a site specific shortcut, option 3 in the following tutorial should help you out.

Microsoft Edge Shortcut - Create in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Edwin, Sep 17, 2016
Thema:

Right Click

1. Right Click - Similar Threads - Right Click

2. How to uninstall a driver that manually installed by right-clicking on INF file?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to uninstall a driver that manually installed by right-clicking on INF file?: I installed an UBS filter driver as it couldn't be installed the official driver package. So it also cannot be uninstalled through the Windows uninstallation function and I have to manually uninstall it. I heard of a solution about manual uninstallation made by inf...
  3. Ghost of right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ghost of right click: Hello, every couple of right clicks the right click I choose stays on the screen. I was not able to find a way to fix this issue, my computers is a surface book 2 which I have purchased recently.[ATTACH]...
  4. Windows 10 - Right click makes screen flash black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Right click makes screen flash black: Whenever I use right click on a desktop icon or item in the explorer the screen flashes black, doesn't open the menu and there is a heavy spike in CPU usage. The weird part is that it doesn't do this with all items. For example, right clicking on the desktop works just fine....
  5. Right click on desktop to open new file takes lot of time .Google chrome stiops opening any...

Right click on desktop to open new file takes lot of time .Google chrome stiops opening any...: When I press right click on mouse on desktop the pop up window opens instantly but clicking NEW for file takes lot of time to open. secondly google chrome stopes starting new browser once all browsers are closed .This is also random and sudden. both problems are almost...
  6. Right Click not displaying options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right Click not displaying options: Since that latest update, Using a right click on an icon or file no longer displays options, such as properties, it merely displays a spinning circle for a length of time, and then dumps the display and shows the users desktop. Not very useful if one wants to investigate the...
  7. Windows explorer freezes when trying to create a new foleder on right-click drop-down menu

Windows explorer freezes when trying to create a new foleder on right-click drop-down menu: I have seen many posts in that regard on the Internet net but none helped or else were not applicable. From the Control Panel maintenance section I managed to find the following problem report: Source Windows Explorer Summary Stopped working Date ‎19/‎05/‎2019 17:07...
  8. Right Click Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right Click Problem: My wireless mouse all of a sudden won't allow me to right click to cut and paste anywhere not just on the word processors. I am able to on the touchpad but I rather use my mouse. Is there a fix for this? Thank you Toni...
  9. Delay to get the right-click sub-menu in Windows 10 PC

Delay to get the right-click sub-menu in Windows 10 PC: From the very first day I bought my new HP Pavilion B&O Windows 10 laptop (Core i7 and Radeon Graphics) I faced a problem. That is, once I right click on the home screen vacant space to get the option to open a new word file or a new folder it takes unusually longer time...
  10. Right click does not open menu properly

Right click does not open menu properly: I have a window server 2016. when I right click on an icon or on the desk top, the menu sometimes opens with only a couple of items, sometimes it is only a vertical line, sometimes it is a blank box. any suggestion? thank you...