Windows 10: Right Click

Discus and support Right Click in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have just had Windows 10 installed and I notice that now I cannot right click and create a shortcut to a site I am on my screen .If I right click now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by park7163, Sep 17, 2016.

1. park7163 Win User

Right Click

I have just had Windows 10 installed and I notice that now I cannot right click and create a shortcut to a site I am on my screen .If I right click now a small square comes up with Select all,Print, inspect element, view source*Sad

:)

park7163, Sep 17, 2016

2. right click

I've already disabled every context menu handler through ShellExView and
    it doesn't work. This happens to every file on my computer, right click crashes File Explorer with pptx, xcel, word, pdf, and pretty much any file that has text.

PDF crashes file explorer in less than a second after I right click on it, meanwhile Microsoft Files take
    at least 2 seconds. After it crashes, the Taskbar goes
    completely
    empty
    and is filled up with apps that were running before the file explorer crash.

leonardo syahputra, Sep 17, 2016
  3. right-click

My right-click button does not work. I'm not sure it ever has!! Help!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

DougBarnes2, Sep 17, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Right Click

Hello @park7163, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

You could open the Settings Menu, (I assume you're using Edge), and "Pin this page to Start", however,
    if you wish to create a site specific shortcut, option 3 in the following tutorial should help you out.

Microsoft Edge Shortcut - Create in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Edwin, Sep 17, 2016
Thema:

Right Click

1. Right Click - Similar Threads - Right Click

2. Trouble with my right-click START Power user (Context) utility menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble with my right-click START Power user (Context) utility menu: Hi I am not a sophisticated user. I've been searching help videos (sometimes difficult to understand and follow). Trouble happened when I was setting up an external HDD for partition and file backup purposes. Had not done it before and needed to repeat some steps. I also...
  3. right click problem with folders and files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    right click problem with folders and files: Hi, I've had this problem for a few months and I just can't find a way to fix it. Every time I right click on a folder or file my screen kind of resets (I don't really know how to explain it but I made a video to show it: https://youtu.be/QYEPMEoBVhA) It doesn't happen if I...
  4. Desktop Icons Replaced with Small Rectangle, Can't Right Click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Icons Replaced with Small Rectangle, Can't Right Click: All of my desktop icons are missing and are replaced by this white gradient rectangle in the top left of the screen. I also am not able to right click on the desktop. I believe that restarting my PC solves the problem, but this happens quite frequently so I don't want to...
  5. Why doesn't Control Panel show up when you right click the start button?

Why doesn't Control Panel show up when you right click the start button?: I think it was in one of the Windows 8 or Windows 10 patches, I see control panel as being very good there. Any way to enable it? submitted by /u/BinaryDigit_ [link] [comments]...
  6. How to enable two-finger-click for right-click?

How to enable two-finger-click for right-click?: I just got a brand new Windows 10 Lenovo laptop, but I immediately discovered that i can't two-finger-click to right-click, which I am used to from my old Acer laptop. I've tried to google for how to enable that, but much to my dismay I discovered that I don't have half the...
  7. Unable to open certain settings using the "right-click menu" on the taskbar CMD opens and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to open certain settings using the "right-click menu" on the taskbar CMD opens and...: Hello! I recently stumbled upon a problem. I can't use certain settings on Windows such as right-clicking on my taskbar and clicking the "Settings for the taskbar" option. Whenever I click on it, the command prompt appears for a brief second. Sometimes it opens up and...
  8. Windows 10 May 2020 Update -Missing Desktop Icons and No Right Click

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 May 2020 Update -Missing Desktop Icons and No Right Click: I've just updated a 2015 Lenovo Miix300 to May 2020 version. Details in About are: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 2004 Installed on 29/05/2020 OS Build 19014.264 Serial Number YE0013MJ Windows Experience Pack 120.2202.130.0 Installed quickly with no obvious...
  9. Right-Click Properties on an item does nothing?

Right-Click Properties on an item does nothing?: Hey all, I just ran into this issue today out of nowhere. When I right click on an item (picture, video, etc.), and I choose Properties, nothing happens. It just sits there. I have been putting my computer to sleep the past few days, and only this morning did this issue rear...
  10. On right clicking on the partition no Bitlocker option appeared

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    On right clicking on the partition no Bitlocker option appeared: I have a SSD with Windows 10 Pro and a HDD containing my files. The HDD has two partitions one is encrypted with Bitlocker. I needed to resize the partitions so decrypted and after resizing tried to encrypt again. On right clicking on the partition no Bitlocker option...