Windows 10: Right-hand click menu missing from Sony VAIO after W10 update?

Discus and support Right-hand click menu missing from Sony VAIO after W10 update? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I updated to Windows 10 a week or so ago, and since then I've noticed that I no longer seem to have a right-hand click menu function: on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jeviennis, Sep 3, 2015.

1. jeviennis Win User

Right-hand click menu missing from Sony VAIO after W10 update?

I updated to Windows 10 a week or so ago, and since then I've noticed that I no longer seem to have a right-hand click menu function: on Chrome/Explorer, it opens the link I'm clicking on in another tab or window, but on everything else either nothing at all happens or the scrolling arrows appear. Does anyone know why this is, and how to get it back? It's a nightmare! Thanks. *Confused

(to be clear: I'm talking about the menu that has copy/paste/select all etc on standard programs, or thesaurus/font etc on Microsoft Word.)

:)

jeviennis, Sep 3, 2015

2. battery control

Sony VAIO VPCEB2SFX having battery problems after upgraded to W10. No W10 driver available from Sony. Is there one out there that works?

Danny Whitt, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Keyboard not working after upgrade to Windows 10

My Sony Vaio laptop keyboard stopped working after installing W10

[Original Title: Windows 10]

AhmedMahrous, Sep 3, 2015
  4. Right-hand click menu missing from Sony VAIO after W10 update?

Cluster Head, Sep 3, 2015
  5. jeviennis Win User
    My model no. is SVF152C29M. Why did they bombard me with notifications until I was basically forced to update if they weren't ready??? Hoping there's some way I can get this back because half the function of my laptop is redundant without it.

jeviennis, Sep 3, 2015
  6. altaylor Win User
    I had this issue myself and it was caused by some settings within the Synaptic Touchpad driver. I wish I could specifically tell you which, but with some trial-and-error experimenting (if that's the problem for you) you'll be able to "fix" it.

altaylor, Sep 4, 2015
  7. Ringel05 Win User
    Revert back and upgrade later (if it's been less than a month). Let Sony and Microsoft work out the problems then re-upgrade.
    Settings - Update & Security - Recovery

Ringel05, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Right-hand click menu missing from Sony VAIO after W10 update?

1. Right-hand click menu missing from Sony VAIO after W10 update? - Similar Threads - Right hand click

2. Right-click menu missing a part

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu missing a part: It's missing a part which is transparent. My version is 22000.438. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu-missing-a-part/8fcb9457-a353-4df7-99f5-dad9d9242ba6
  3. Right-click menu missing a part

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click menu missing a part: It's missing a part which is transparent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu-missing-a-part/8fcb9457-a353-4df7-99f5-dad9d9242ba6
  4. Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu: Hi,When I right click on my mouse, I do not see add to the "short-cut" option in the context menu, unless I am on the laptop screen itself, in which case it is under "new" option on the context menu. In addition, I want to add "sniping tool" and calculator to the context...
  5. Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu: Hi,When I right click on my mouse, I do not see add to the "short-cut" option in the context menu, unless I am on the laptop screen itself, in which case it is under "new" option on the context menu. In addition, I want to add "sniping tool" and calculator to the context...
  6. Shortcut missing from the right-click context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Built in camera missing after Windows 10 update in Sony Vaio VPCEG38FG

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built in camera missing after Windows 10 update in Sony Vaio VPCEG38FG: My camera missing after Windows 10 updated itself and I cannot bring camera back... Really annoying in this pandemic situation that needs camera to do video conferencing.. I try every tip & trick I can find but still not working.. My laptop is Sony Vaio VPCEG38FG The camera...
  8. right click start menu missing?????

in Windows 10 Customization
    right click start menu missing?????: i have a issues where the right click start menu windows icon does nothing anymore for some reasons i was seeing all administrator tools like command prompt event viewer or disk management but now the right click with the mouse doesnt show the 2nd menu anymore someone have...
  9. Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin to taskbar missing from right click menu: I have a shortcut to an .exe that for some reason pin to taskbar is missing, pin to start is there, a picture is worth a 1000 words. Windows 10 build 18362.836 [img] 157164
  10. Sony Vaio svt13124be missing drivers after windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony Vaio svt13124be missing drivers after windows 10: Hi People , I just wondered if anyone has same model and has missing drivers [img] Other devices then 2 yellow exclamation marks unknown device ( I think one is the card reader ) Thanks 13727