Windows 10: Rightclick and send page via Outlook

Discus and support Rightclick and send page via Outlook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; i noticed in chrome that there is no rightclick and email like in firefox. i have found plenty of extensions to rightclick and sendto a online email... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by xXWhackerXx, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Rightclick and send page via Outlook

i noticed in chrome that there is no rightclick and email like in firefox. i have found plenty of extensions to rightclick and sendto a online email client, but that is not what i want. all my gmail accounts are setup in outlook and i only signin to gmail online to clear the spam folders and trash folders. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

:)

xXWhackerXx, Jul 31, 2017

2. How do I make a shortcut desktop icon for a program in Windows 10?

Don't it have a"Send to", when rightclicking? When mousing down to "Send to", you should see "Desktop (Create shortcut)"

MicaelNielsen, Jul 31, 2017
  3. Email issue

since the upgrade I am no longer to send email via outlook 2013. I can send it via windows mail. Any help appreciated, I need outlook back

conradwells, Jul 31, 2017
  4. Rightclick and send page via Outlook

o.k. really would of thought there would be at least one response by now.

xXWhackerXx, Aug 2, 2017
  5. o.k. really would of thought there would be at least one response by now.

xXWhackerXx, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Rightclick and send page via Outlook

1. Rightclick and send page via Outlook - Similar Threads - Rightclick send page

2. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  3. Rightclick "Send To" missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Rightclick "Send To" missing.: Today when I wanted to send a shortcut to Desktop, found to my dismay that the "Send To" is missing. A day or two before it was there and I had sent many documents to compressed folder. Hadn't installed any new drivers or programs. The send to menu items however are seen in...
  4. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  5. Scanning with PaperPort then sending via e-mail through Outlook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning with PaperPort then sending via e-mail through Outlook: I use PaperPort to scan then I send the document to Outlook so I can email it. I'm not able to open the file to proof it once it's in email. I use to be able to do this. I believe I lost my driver and it had to be reattached. It hasn't work after that. I have a...
  6. Outlook app sends me to Web outlook.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook app sends me to Web outlook.: I was charged $79 for something, I thought it might be a office subscription, which I don`t have, i have xbox. I bought Word, Excel and Outlook stand alone. While I had Excel open I tried checking, ended up getting a update. I see my outlook icon on the task bar is gone....
  7. Taskbar rightclick

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar rightclick: In windows 7, if you right clicked an item in the taskbar (e.g. the Excel tab) a list of 7-8 of your previously opened files would appear and make for easy selection. In windows 10, how do you activate this feature?? When I right click the Excel tab (or Word or PP), none of...
  8. Sending emails via Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Sending emails via Outlook: Outlook appeared at first to be working perfectly until I tried to send an email. It will not leave the outbox and I get the following message. Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.' All tests work...
  9. Help with adding items to Extended (shift+rightclick) "send to" menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with adding items to Extended (shift+rightclick) "send to" menu: So ive been doing some pruning and sorting after what I hope is my final reformat until I build a new pc. Part of that was the send to menu. I have it with the entries I want, however the extended send-to is now EMPTY! lol. How can I get it to mirror what I have in the...
  10. Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook: Today, we are excited to announce the ‘Send-as’ and Send-on-behalf of feature for groups in Outlook, which brings you one step closer to turning your email into a great customer support solution. With the new ‘Send as’ and ‘Send on behalf of’ feature, members of the group...