Windows 10: rip cd

Discus and support rip cd in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how to rip cds to computer for later download to mp3 19029 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lorraine, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Lorraine Win User

rip cd

how to rip cds to computer for later download to mp3

:)

Lorraine, Aug 24, 2015

2. Windows 10: Can I use Groove to rip music CDs to my local hard drive?

WMP12 has a Rip button.

When you use Play CD with the system CD AutoPlay, you'll have an option to Rip the CD in the Now Playing mode if you haven't ripped it yet.

In regular, Full, mode, click on the CD in the left-hand navigation mode. You'll see a view of the CD. "Rip CD" shows up there as well.

Smittychat., Aug 24, 2015
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    windows media player using windows 10

Hello,

To be able to troubleshoot your concern with ripping music from a CD, we need more information on what type of file format are you using when you rip a music from a CD?

Refer to this support article for more information on how to:
    Burn and rip CDs
    Burn and rip CDs.

Looking forward to your response.

Ferdz Amp, Aug 24, 2015
  4. SoxmisUK Win User

rip cd

SoxmisUK, Aug 24, 2015
  5. CDex is another free option that seems to work well in Windows 10.

DeaconFrost, Aug 24, 2015
  6. Berton Win User
    I use Windows Media Player, expand the window to show the options and change the format to .mp3, no other conversion needed. I also use WMP to burn new CD-Rs from the .mp3 files.

Berton, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

rip cd

1. rip cd - Similar Threads - rip

2. I can't find the rip CD button when I go to windows media player.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the rip CD button when I go to windows media player.: Hello,I was using the Windows Media Player fine yesterday to rip CDs. Today I tried again and I cannot find the rip button feature--only burn CDs. Should I uninstall and reinstall the program? The only program that comes up in my apps is Windows Media Player Legacy. I have...
  3. I can't find the rip CD button when I go to windows media player.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find the rip CD button when I go to windows media player.: Hello,I was using the Windows Media Player fine yesterday to rip CDs. Today I tried again and I cannot find the rip button feature--only burn CDs. Should I uninstall and reinstall the program? The only program that comes up in my apps is Windows Media Player Legacy. I have...
  4. Please BLOCK all payments to Slots ERA, they are a total rip off,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please BLOCK all payments to Slots ERA, they are a total rip off,: Please BLOCK all payments to Slots ERA, they are a total rip off, I have spend $1,500AUD in 2 days for little to no return and over $30,000AUD over time.If you don't block ERA for me I will take to the Australian Gambling Commission for Microsoft games to be blocked in...
  5. Please BLOCK all payments to Slots ERA, they are a total rip off,

Please BLOCK all payments to Slots ERA, they are a total rip off,: Please BLOCK all payments to Slots ERA, they are a total rip off, I have spend $1,500AUD in 2 days for little to no return and over $30,000AUD over time.If you don't block ERA for me I will take to the Australian Gambling Commission for Microsoft games to be blocked in...
  6. read errors when ripping dvds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    read errors when ripping dvds: hello, lately, when i try to rip a purchased DVD to add to my plex library, i get a "there are read errors" message this happened when i bought the Mission Impossible tv series box set there are several DVDs where the error message appeared is this a disc issue or an issue...
  7. read errors when ripping dvds

read errors when ripping dvds: hello, lately, when i try to rip a purchased DVD to add to my plex library, i get a "there are read errors" message this happened when i bought the Mission Impossible tv series box set there are several DVDs where the error message appeared is this a disc issue or an issue...
  8. read errors when ripping dvds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I am using Windows media player Legacy. Very recently I have lost the ability to "RIP" new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using Windows media player Legacy. Very recently I have lost the ability to "RIP" new...: I am using Windows media player Legacy. Very recently I have lost the ability to "RIP" new music I want to download, can you help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-windows-media-player-legacy-very/890fea30-9348-4ddc-9e8e-c22c8779c5f1
  10. I am using Windows media player Legacy. Very recently I have lost the ability to "RIP" new...

I am using Windows media player Legacy. Very recently I have lost the ability to "RIP" new...: I am using Windows media player Legacy. Very recently I have lost the ability to "RIP" new music I want to download, can you help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-using-windows-media-player-legacy-very/890fea30-9348-4ddc-9e8e-c22c8779c5f1