Windows 10: Rise of Nations: Extended Edition Available Now on Windows 10

Discus and support Rise of Nations: Extended Edition Available Now on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Calling all Real Time Strategy (RTS) fans! You might remember that last month, we announced that Rise of Nations: Extended Edition would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Rise of Nations: Extended Edition Available Now on Windows 10

Source: Rise of Nations: Extended Edition Available Now on Windows 10 - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Sep 21, 2017

2. Rise of Nations: Extended Edition

JoanBosch Escartín, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Rise of Nations: Extended Edition

Hi,

If you're playing games online, it normally saves your game data to the cloud storage under your Xbox account. Playing games offline will save your game data to your hard drive. For us to better assist you, kindly provide us the following information:

• Can you tell us the name of this game that you're trying to save game progress?
    • Does the error message appear on all games that you're trying to save game progress?
    • Do you play this game on a Windows 10 computer or do you play it to an Xbox One console?
    • Can you tell us any troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

If you're playing the game on a Windows 10 computer, we suggest that you check if your Xbox app is connected to the Xbox Live server. Also, we suggest that you launch the game from the Xbox app to check if it will let you save your game progress.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Sep 21, 2017
Thema:

Rise of Nations: Extended Edition Available Now on Windows 10

1. Rise of Nations: Extended Edition Available Now on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Rise Nations Extended

2. rise of nations extended edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rise of nations extended edition: Playing rise of nations extended edition. Version is 1.20. Is the the latest version and how do I update the versions? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations-extended-edition/3da666a2-3063-4257-b008-25f14aed5330
  3. The Windows 7 Extended Security Update program is now available

in Windows 10 News
    The Windows 7 Extended Security Update program is now available: Microsoft will end support for the company's Windows 7 operating system on January 14, 2020, the same day that security updates are made available for the last time for the operating system. While there are not any official options for home users of Windows 7 to extend...
  4. Can't save game for Rise of Nations because cloud storage is full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't save game for Rise of Nations because cloud storage is full: On Win 10 I used to be able to save my games for Rise of Nations. Now I get an error message saying cloud storage is full. Is there a way to get it to save games to my computer?...
  5. Rise of Nations extended edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Rise of Nations extended edition.: I have bought the game from the Microsoft Store UK and it was successfully installed. PROBLEM: The <Removed Proganity> thing won't run! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations-extended-edition/21e71ae7-1182-4476-91a8-9d4190cefe03"
  6. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: I'm no longer able to save the game when playing Rise of Nations on Windows 10. I get the message "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full". I can't find any place to change the setting to save to my local drive....
  7. Rise of Nations Extended edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations Extended edition: Where in Rise of Nations do I tell it to save games on the local computer rather than to the cloud. I try to save now and it says the cloud server is full. I'd rather save to the computer than to the cloud, I only have it on this one computer. How do I save locally?...
  8. Rise of Nations on W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations on W10: I used to play this game on W8.1, but since installing W10, I get a message about "MSXML4", what does this mean and how can I play the game?. 21627
  9. Minecraft: Education Edition available now!

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Education Edition available now!: Today, we are excited to announce that the full version of Minecraft: Education Edition is now available for purchase in 11 languages and 50 countries around the world. [img] The full version of Minecraft: Education Edition includes the Classroom Mode companion app,...
  10. AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Now Available: WcfgdXpKUxo Radeon Vega Frontier Edition fuels pioneers with the power to pursue new frontiers in AI, advanced game design and photorealistic visualization ​SUNNYVALE, Calif. 6/27/2017 AMD (NYSE: AMD) today unleashed the first product based on its highly anticipated...