Windows 10: Roaming profile problem with windows 10

Discus and support Roaming profile problem with windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I have installed a new win 10 client, and sign in to my domain running on Windows 2012 R2 std edition. But i have a problem when the user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by larslassen, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Roaming profile problem with windows 10

Hi.

I have installed a new win 10 client, and sign in to my domain running on Windows 2012 R2 std edition.

But i have a problem when the user logon.

The new profile patch is Automatic created on server
    \\servername\profile$\username.v5

But when i logoff client, there coming nothing files into this patch.

My another Win 10 client, Work fine.
    I hope for help *cry
    Bedst Regnars. Lars

:)

larslassen, Feb 5, 2016
  2. EckiS Win User

Start Menu & Cortana Fails on random users after joining the domain

There is a known issue with roaming profiles, so are the problematic users perhaps using this,

while the not affected are not?

Windows 10 Start Menu and Roaming Profiles

EckiS, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Pawan Dhondiyal, Feb 5, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Roaming profile problem with windows 10

There has not been a true roaming profile since NT2000.

You need to go back and recheck your GPO and AD.

bro67, Feb 5, 2016
Thema:

Roaming profile problem with windows 10

1. Roaming profile problem with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Roaming profile problem

2. roaming profile issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roaming profile issue: hello m trying to pin point my issue i never play with roaming profile before every time i reboot my pc my pinned icon on task bar and also outlook signature ands some ssetting are resetplus icon on desktop are re arrange to the left not sure what to check to see why it...
  3. roaming profile issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    roaming profile issue: hello m trying to pin point my issue i never play with roaming profile before every time i reboot my pc my pinned icon on task bar and also outlook signature ands some ssetting are resetplus icon on desktop are re arrange to the left not sure what to check to see why it...
  4. roaming profile issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Roaming Profile issue

Roaming Profile issue: hello i start a new job and they are using roaming profile and few user like me if i pin some app in the task bar set some parameter in outlook signature, etc.. if i reboot its lost.what could it be i dont have all access for now so i cannot verify my self some at the AD let...
  6. Change roaming to local profile

Change roaming to local profile: Hi all,Hope you can help me with this. I have a computer with a roaming profile.When I try to change it to local, it remains as roaming I go to system, profiles, and change from roaming to local. I don´t get any error. It simply doesn´t change it.What is happening?. Any idea...
  7. Issue with Roaming Profiles Windows 10 v2004

Issue with Roaming Profiles Windows 10 v2004: On a domain joined computer, Windows 10 v2004 10.0.19041 fails to correctly create a new user profile on the network location. It create the folder, but not the data files/folder/reg settings within the folder. Profile is created on the local computer. Have tested and this...
  8. Locally cached Roaming Profile problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locally cached Roaming Profile problem: Hi, I have two PCs at home that I use. 1. My "Server" is an old Ivy Lake self build thats running Win 10 Pro. I use it to manage my network and run my Plex server, etc. I typically RDP into this PC either remotely or through my other desktop at home. 2. My desktop, which is...
  9. Roaming profile error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Roaming profile error: Can anyone help me with this? I have already done 2 clean installs so far, and the last one I had restored from a backup on my external. I learned the hard way to back up your back up But for some reason not to long after my pc started to freeze up, not respond and then I got...
  10. Roaming profile was not completely synchronized

Roaming profile was not completely synchronized: Hi, When logging into my W10 machine I am getting the error " Roaming profile was not completely synchronised, it has been loaded with a partially synchronised profile" it has been this way for a while now, but have not had time to resolve. I have had a search around and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roaming options are currently unavailable

2. you are logged on with a temporary profie. roaming options are currently unavailable.

3. you are logged in with a temporary profile roaming options not available

4. installing roaming options,
  5. roaming options unavailable now,
  6. windows 10 roaming profile problem,
  7. you are logged in temporary profile. roaming options are not available,
  8. you are logged in temporary profile roaming options are currently unavailable,
  9. windows 10 problem with roaming profiles,
  10. roaming profile problem,
  11. windows logon roaming profile problem,
  12. windows 10 pc roaming profile,
  13. you are logged in with a temporary profile. Roaming options are currently unavialable,
  14. roaming options are currently unavailable pc,
  15. windows 10 roaming profile