Windows 10: roberts stream internet radio.

Discus and support roberts stream internet radio. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Updated to windows 10 last week, everything fine except I cannot stream my music from my computer to roberts internet radio. Eveything is correct ie... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bozzi, Aug 14, 2015.

1. bozzi Win User

roberts stream internet radio.

Updated to windows 10 last week, everything fine except I cannot stream my music from my computer to roberts internet radio. Eveything is correct ie sharing and allowing ,the computer recognises the radio in devices but radio states
    (No upnp media servers found). have tested the radio and it works fine on 8.1 & 7 . Any Help Appreciated

:)

bozzi, Aug 14, 2015
  2. nonyhaha Win User

E71 does not stream AAC+

hello,

here is my experience with aac+ streaming...

i have nokia e51, and without internet radio, it streams perfect through real player... it also runs ok with corecodec, but when i install nokia internet radio, it totally fails streaming aac+. nokia internet radio only streams mp3 and maby some simple aac
    streams.

it's a pitty that such a dedicated software can not do/cuts the phone's ability to stream some very very usual streaming formats.

nonyhaha, Aug 14, 2015
  3. david16a Win User
    nokia internet radio app problem

I chose 10 stations on the Nokia Internet Radion on my Nokia Asha 300 phone that I was before able to stream on yourmuze.fm on Thurrsday and they were all streaming.

Next 2 days on the Nokia Internet radio half of them were streaming and half were not. Tonight those stations were again streaming.

If your favourite station is not streaming on internet radio, use the yourmuze.fm as an alternative. It is disappointing the complete absence of domestic BBC stations and also the lack of commercial stations available on the internet radio that I am forced
    to use yourmuze.fm as a major source of streaming on my phone.

Yes the nokia internet radio is compatible with the Asha 300 despite nokia suggesting otherwise on the ovi. I could not download it from the ovi store.

I will try to check out this Nokia DAB+ radio I never knew existed until I saw a post from a fellow nokia asha 300 user. If the intetnet radio

david16a, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

roberts stream internet radio.

1. roberts stream internet radio. - Similar Threads - roberts stream internet

2. "windows cannot access \\robert"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "windows cannot access \\robert": I am connected to my private network. There is a second computer that is on the network. I am trying to access the printer on it but keep getting the error " windows cannot access \\robert contact network admin to request access" . It's not my firewall and all the network...
  3. Stream Radio in Windows 11 Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stream Radio in Windows 11 Media Player?: I'm currently using Windows 11 and I'm wondering if it's possible to stream radio stations? I can't find anything within that app that would allow me to do so. If it's not a feature, then can anyone suggest a media player that allows me to use the keyboard play/pause button...
  4. Stream Radio in Windows 11 Media Player?

Stream Radio in Windows 11 Media Player?: I'm currently using Windows 11 and I'm wondering if it's possible to stream radio stations? I can't find anything within that app that would allow me to do so. If it's not a feature, then can anyone suggest a media player that allows me to use the keyboard play/pause button...
  5. Cannot Maintain Audio Stream From Radio Stations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Maintain Audio Stream From Radio Stations: Just bought a new Dell Windows 10 desktop. I often open a browser tab for a radio station and select "listen live" to start audio streaming. If the streaming occurs in a new browser tab, the stream will stop every 10 minutes or so and then start up again. Even more annoying,...
  6. why is my computer slow to stream a radio station

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my computer slow to stream a radio station: why is my computer slow to stream a radio station? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-slow-to-stream-a-radio-station/645d995a-f4fe-4c63-89de-2e320e779a99
  7. Problems live streaming radio on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems live streaming radio on my computer: I have not been able to live stream music from radio for about the last month or so. Before that, I could live stream just fine. I use Windows 10. I have not changed anything on my computer. When I click the play button on live streaming, nothing happens. How can I fix...
  8. Lost audio from online radio streams

in Browsers and Email
    Lost audio from online radio streams: The only streaming radio that I can hear is via the BBC Radio website - that works fine ! Any attempt to listen to any other radio station via their "Listen Live" button fails with no audio ..... and no error messages. I have also tried several online radio apps and they...
  9. Windows 10 laptop unable to 'see' Roberts Stream 93i radio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 laptop unable to 'see' Roberts Stream 93i radio: I've been working out how to get my Roberts Stream 93i Internet Radio to play music from my two Win 10 Pro PCs. The desktop, after enabling media streaming via the link in WMP, sees the Roberts radio and my Dell laptop. The radio sees the Desktop and happily plays music...
  10. HQ radio streams at 320 kb/s

HQ radio streams at 320 kb/s: Hi there seems the standard Internet and DAB ("Dead and Buried") Radio streams are getting lower and lower quality these days - even old FM is a lot better than some of the BBC DAB radio streams these days. To restore the 320 Kb's streams again (at least from the BBC) -...