Windows 10: Roblox and Windows 10 April update

Discus and support Roblox and Windows 10 April update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Well I have had a problem since I update Windows 10 to the update of April where the game roblox when I open it goes super slow and I can not even play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrés David Melo López, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Roblox and Windows 10 April update

Well I have had a problem since I update Windows 10 to the update of April where the game roblox when I open it goes super slow and I can not even play my PC is 1 GB of RAM but always I was the perfect game so I wanted to see if someone Can help, I can not go back to the previous version because I deleted the data because I thought that was why I was going so slow the game ROBLOX

:)

Andrés David Melo López, Jul 5, 2018

2. Roblox and Windows 10 April update

Well I have had a problem since I update Windows 10 to the update of April where the game roblox when I open it goes super slow and I can not even play my PC is 1 GB of RAM but always I was the perfect game so I wanted to see if someone Can help, I can
    not go back to the previous version because I deleted the data because I thought that was why I was going so slow the game ROBLOX

Andrés David Melo López, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Roblox and Windows 10 April update

Microsoft blocks Windows 10 April Update for Intel SSD 600p Series

Microsoft is blocking some Intel SSDs from installing the April 2018 Update after discovering an incompatibility issue that causes performance and stability issues. In short, the problem was explained by Microsoft as: “When attempting to upgrade to Window 10 April 2018 Update select devices with certain Intel SSDs may enter a UEFI screen reboot or crash repeatedly.” Microsoft says that this issue has no workaround and that those that have attempted to update Windows 10 to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update should revert back to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709.

Unfortunately, the announcement by Microsoft fails to list what specific Intel SSD models are having issues with the OS update. We contacted Intel and discovered that the Intel SSD 600p Series of client drives that was first introduced to the market in 2016 is the most popular drive that is having issues.

Source: Legit Reviews

biffzinker, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Roblox and Windows 10 April update

1. Roblox and Windows 10 April update - Similar Threads - Roblox April update

2. Windows 10 Update April 2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update April 2021: KB 5001330 fails to load on Windows 10 Home version. How can i get it to load? The error code is 0x80073712 and the narrative says that files are missing or have problems....
  3. Windows 10 update April 2021

Windows 10 update April 2021: Hi there, On updating to the latest security update, when I restarted my PC I noted the following: all contents from my desktop files and folders had been deleted All my passwords stored on Kaspersky Password Manager had been deleted As if it was a new install of the...
  4. Windows 10 April 2018 update

Windows 10 April 2018 update: The install finishes but then leaves a white screen - I do not believe it is the white screen of death as there is a menu in the top left corner. It is asks several questions such as voice activation etc but the problem is that there is NO way out of that screen and I have to...
  5. Windows 10 April Update

Windows 10 April Update: Hello, I just want to know about the windows 10 April 2019 Update. Its date and how to check compatibility of my PC for it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-april-update/8ca37a05-80c8-4fcc-8604-a844e008e329
  6. Windows 10 April Update Issues

Windows 10 April Update Issues: Ever since I installed Win 10 v1803 April update, my Pc is super slow and it's annoying but it boots normal. CPU is always overclooked, RAM is fine. File Explorer takes some time to load everything on it, Windows Media Player crashes. Cortana doesn't respond to "Hey Cortana"...
  7. Windows 10 April 2018 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 April 2018 update: I am an American temporarily in Greece and am trying to load the New Windows 10 Update from April 2018. This update is taking several hours. Also, my screen seems to be stuck between the"Hi" and "this may take a few minutes" screens. Could this be because I am in a...
  8. Windows 10 April update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 April update: I have just updated my Windows 10 Home edition with the latest April update hoping as per say that some apps will get updated but it seemed not happening. The Paint 3D is still the same as before without 3D Remix feature which I desperately needed. Even my calculator when I...
  9. Windows 10 April update

Windows 10 April update: My laptop is running older version of windows anniversary update..i have daily 3gb high speed can i able to buy windows 10 April update cd so that i can install the latest version..is such a service available in India..home delivery of the april update..if it is so where can...
  10. Windows 10 April Update And Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 April Update And Roblox: Well, since I had done this post before but I had not worked the solutions that gave me, when I started to have Windows 10 I was doing well the game ROBLOX but to update the update of April I was super slow for some reason , I got several solutions but I did not work and...