Windows 10: Roboform not loading on Win 10 Startup

Discus and support Roboform not loading on Win 10 Startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the past year or more, Roboform does not load on Windows start-up. The Roboform TaskBar Icon shows as enabled in the task manager/startup: the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dugly, May 20, 2018.

1. Dugly Win User

Roboform not loading on Win 10 Startup

For the past year or more, Roboform does not load on Windows start-up. The Roboform TaskBar Icon shows as enabled in the task manager/startup: the file is robotaskbaricon.exe. I have tried several possible solutions such as copying shortcuts to the Windows startup directory but no success. This includes creating a shortcut in Winkey + R, shell:startup.

I have created a shortcut on my desktop to execute the program, which works fine, but it would be good to know why it isn't loading on startup as it should.

I'm using Win 10 Pro build 1803, however the problem predates the latest build: I recall that it worked ok on the initial Win 8.1 to 10 upgrade, but stopped a couple of updates ago - didn't take note exactly when or which build.

I have re-installed the software a couple of times without success. I'm currently at version 8.4.9.9
    I contacted Siber Systems but they didn't offer a solution except to create the shortcut as described above.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

:)

Dugly, May 20, 2018
  2. JRV529088 Win User

roboform for wp7

Vote it up here, too.

Roboform

JRV529088, May 21, 2018
  3. logitech gaming software not loading at startup of win 10

regardless of what I do the Logitech gaming software will not load on startup

this is specific to win 10

tried uninstall and reinstall, tried reinstalling win 10, tried msconfig ( that will not go into normal startup mode regardless of what I try)

win 10 is a lame duck and not worth the time if this does not work

justinbaines1234, May 21, 2018
Thema:

Roboform not loading on Win 10 Startup

1. Roboform not loading on Win 10 Startup - Similar Threads - Roboform loading Startup

2. Roboform Query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roboform Query: Please excuse a Senior (very) citizen whose memory has deserted him. I have four or five Roboform shortcuts (The show the Roboform logo) which, when tapped, launch the default browser, access the site, enter the appropriate passwords, and exit gracefully. I love them. I just...
  3. win 8 AND win 10- option to load on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 8 AND win 10- option to load on startup: how do i get rid of the option of loading Win 8 or 10 when i turn on? i want Win 10 to load all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-8-and-win-10-option-to-load-on-startup/2f0dd7e0-bc54-4c05-8474-703ab15fcbb2
  4. win 10 not loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win 10 not loading: Hi, win 10 will not log on computer. i get to screen before welcome and it will not let me go further. self repair will not work. i try to reset computer and it says not enough disk space when win is in stalled. please help! i did just install a new motherboard and...
  5. RoboForm Automatic Logout

RoboForm Automatic Logout: No matter what setting I give this [img] The actual timeout does not change from the 120 minute default. This is the current configuration I'm experimenting with and it doesn't change either. A little history: Initially RoboForm was a great little tool. Then when MS...
  6. Anyone Using RoboForm?

Anyone Using RoboForm?: Lately, I have been having an Application Hang of the RoboForm Companion. It stops interacting with Windows and terminates upon the hang, leaving RoboForm useless until I close my browser completely down and reopen it. This is extensively reported in the Reliability History...
  7. Roboform

in Windows 10 Customization
    Roboform: how to get all my roboform info onto a dvd and also a printer copy ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/roboform/d1c95806-5c51-4b0c-9e4a-9bbfb3882959
  8. roboform in edge

in Browsers and Email
    roboform in edge: ive got roboform installed but toolbar wont show. 72819
  9. Roboform

Roboform: Since updated laptop to 1709 build 17083.1000 RoboForm no longer loads properly. On PC no problem with version 8.4.4. Version trying to load on laptop is new version 8.4.7.0. I have rolled back also reinstalled to no avail. 103293
  10. Windows 10 Forums and Roboform not compatible?

Windows 10 Forums and Roboform not compatible?: I have Roboform and it works on all sites except Windows 10 Forums. I'm using this link for the passcard: Windows 10 Forums Any suggestions on solving this? Thanks. 92823

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roboform start page wont load

2. how do i put a roboform startup on my desktop

3. roboform not loading at startup

4. roboform automatic start on boot up,
  5. load roboform at startup,
  6. How to launch roboform on startup youtube,
  7. load roboform on startup,
  8. roboform not loading every day,
  9. roboform does not start up,
  10. roboform will not load,
  11. Roboform not loading?,