Windows 10: Roboform

Discus and support Roboform in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since updated laptop to 1709 build 17083.1000 RoboForm no longer loads properly. On PC no problem with version 8.4.4. Version trying to load on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by okecove, Jan 27, 2018.

1. okecove Win User

Roboform

Since updated laptop to 1709 build 17083.1000 RoboForm no longer loads properly.
    On PC no problem with version 8.4.4.
    Version trying to load on laptop is new version 8.4.7.0. I have rolled back also reinstalled to no avail.

:)

okecove, Jan 27, 2018

2. Password Manager in Win 10?

I agree. If EDGE has no password manager equivalent to or better than RoboForm then I won't use it. The best fix would be for EDGE to accept RoboForm IMHO!

greyghost302, Jan 27, 2018
  3. alYsa Win User
    Password app

As you probably know there is no RoboForm for WP8 yet (but I think it might be coming sooner than later, as developers said they started development).

You could import RoboForm data to LastPass (on PC) and then use LastPass on WP8. Though LastPass is not nearly as good as RoboForm.

I have WP8 and I am using RoboForm for 8 years, so I am eagerly waiting for WP8 client as well Roboform :)

alYsa, Jan 27, 2018
  4. Word Man Win User

Roboform

8.4.7.0 ? I have 8.4.6 which claims it is up to date. Where are you finding 8.4.7.0?

Windows Insider build - maybe compatibility issues to be resolved by next quality update/upgrade?

Word Man, Jan 27, 2018
  5. dlross Win User
    I never upgraded to V8, so am still running V7 and it seems to load fine on 1709. I've activated it in IE 11, Firefox and Opera. I generally use IE as the implementation of the Roboform menu in later versions of Firefox and Opera are a little awkward to use.

dlross, Jan 27, 2018
  6. Word Man Win User
    But are you running Insider build, 17083.1000 as is OP?

Word Man, Jan 27, 2018
  7. dlross Win User
    Ahh, no, I'm not. Sorry about missing that.

dlross, Jan 27, 2018
  8. okecove Win User

Roboform

I just updated laptop and that was what I got from the store.

okecove, Jan 27, 2018
  9. dalchina New Member
    - I moved to Waterfox, but have also stayed with Roboform v8.3.5.5 which I think is the last to implement a full toolbar.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Roboform

1. Roboform - Similar Threads - Roboform

2. Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...: I have Windows Hello On for startup. But when I start Chrome or Edge the message says Windows Hello is trying to turn on message pops up and I have to cancel it each time as I do not want to have it pop up each time. The setting is turned off in security and password manger...
  3. Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...: I have Windows Hello On for startup. But when I start Chrome or Edge the message says Windows Hello is trying to turn on message pops up and I have to cancel it each time as I do not want to have it pop up each time. The setting is turned off in security and password manger...
  4. Windows Hello message annoying but it IS turned off in Chrome and Roboform, why does it...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Face recognition not working with Roboform password manager

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Face recognition not working with Roboform password manager: For a long time, Roboform was able to authenticate my logging into their app using Hello Face Recognition. At some point this stopped working. Windows reports that I have been recognized, but instead of Roboform unlocking, this message pops up shown below. Repeated tries...
  6. Roboform Query

Roboform Query: Please excuse a Senior (very) citizen whose memory has deserted him. I have four or five Roboform shortcuts (The show the Roboform logo) which, when tapped, launch the default browser, access the site, enter the appropriate passwords, and exit gracefully. I love them. I just...
  7. Windows 10 changed all the file names on my thumb drive! Now I can't access my Roboform...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 changed all the file names on my thumb drive! Now I can't access my Roboform...: About 4 months ago, Windows 10 somehow changed all the file names in a subdirectory to ONE file name with ascending numbers! It was only about 15 files, so I was able to rename them, but it was shocking and frustrating! A couple of months ago, I had my thumb drive connected...
  8. AI Roboform Enterprise

AI Roboform Enterprise: I have RoboForm installed and it works fine in Internet Explorer. My question is how to get it working Edge, Firefox and Google Chrome? Thanks 144472
  9. Roboform password manager free 1 yr for new users

Roboform password manager free 1 yr for new users: https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-r...re-19-95-value Terms and Conditions This is a 1-user multi-device 1-year license, for noncommercial use that can be used for all your devices; desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets Please note this free 1-year license is intended...
  10. Roboform at bargain price.. and how to transfer data between accounts

Roboform at bargain price.. and how to transfer data between accounts: Hi, this is how I got 5 years of Roboform for $29-95, and learnt how to transfer data between accounts. Recently I made a mistake which turned out quite well. I came across an offer for a 5 year license for $29-99 - normally $19-95 p.a. I believe. Bought that, but then found...