Windows 10: ROCCAT Kave XTD Driver

Discus and support ROCCAT Kave XTD Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If you require drivers for windows 10 for ROCCAT Kave XTD 5.1 Digital headset, try their German site: ROCCAT® – Set the Rules \ Roccat.org 9098 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Haplo, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Haplo Win User

ROCCAT Kave XTD Driver

If you require drivers for windows 10 for ROCCAT Kave XTD 5.1 Digital headset, try their German site:
    ROCCAT® – Set the Rules \ Roccat.org

:)

Haplo, Jul 26, 2015
  2. Teyj Win User

Roccat Kave XTD headset microphone no longer working after windows 10 upgrade

I still have the issue.

Uninstalled the driver, reinstalled it, multiple times.

Uninstalling need long, stops at around 60% and sits there for some 20 minutes, then finishes.

Installing works normal.

Every aspect of the Headsets works - except the microphone.

Anyone any ideas?

3. Roccat Kave XTD headset microphone no longer working after windows 10 upgrade

Hello! Having an issue with my headset since I updated to windows 10 - it's no longer registering any sound. Windows is detecting the device and finding no issues with it, but no matter what I try it's not picking up any sound - the best thing I can compare
    it to is if the in line mute was enabled.

I've re-installed the drivers a couple of times, but it doesn't seem to have fixed it
    ROCCAT Kave XTD Driver [​IMG]

ROCCAT Kave XTD Driver [​IMG]

alirolleston, Jul 26, 2015
  4. larry609 Win User

ROCCAT Kave XTD Driver

Thanks for the link! It worked like a champ for me!

larry609, Dec 7, 2015
Thema:

ROCCAT Kave XTD Driver

1. ROCCAT Kave XTD Driver - Similar Threads - ROCCAT Kave XTD

2. My Headphones Roccat KHAN AIMO don't emit sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Headphones Roccat KHAN AIMO don't emit sound: Hello, today I've discovered that my headphones don't give any sound. Yesterday everything was fine, though after turning my PC off maybe I had an update, my headphones stopped working on the next day, which is today. I don't know what to do, as my headphones are being...
  3. My Headphones Roccat KHAN AIMO don't emit sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Headphones Roccat KHAN AIMO don't emit sound: Hello, today I've discovered that my headphones don't give any sound. Yesterday everything was fine, though after turning my PC off maybe I had an update, my headphones stopped working on the next day, which is today. I don't know what to do, as my headphones are being...
  4. My Headphones Roccat KHAN AIMO don't emit sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse cursor isn't showing on my desktop ROCCAT NYTH Gaming mouse Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor isn't showing on my desktop ROCCAT NYTH Gaming mouse Windows 11: Hello,I've had this issue in the past where my mouse cursor isn't visible on the desktop, but my left and right click still worked, but I couldn't actually move the cursor, it just stayed in one spot, but I was able to resolve it by restarting the PC. This time I've tried...
  6. Roccat Swarm can't access the Sea Of Thieves executible in the WindowsApps folder

Roccat Swarm can't access the Sea Of Thieves executible in the WindowsApps folder: I am currently running windows 10 and I have Roccat Swarm installed. It's is the software for my gaming mouse. It has an auto switching function to change my mouse settings for each game. All my games but Sea Of Thieves work with this function. When I try to manually select...
  7. ROCCAT Swarm Software Opens and Then Crashes Immediately

ROCCAT Swarm Software Opens and Then Crashes Immediately: I own a ROCCAT LeadR gaming mouse and it has worked fine up until recently but now the software work stay open which renders the mouse unusable. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times and nothing seems to work. The software seems to immediately crash upon...
  8. Roccat Isku FX MM Gaming board

Roccat Isku FX MM Gaming board: Anyone out there got one of these keyboards? Having read, and reread the papers I still cant find out how to keep the keyboard lit up. Its on fade/brighten at present. 80433
  9. Roccat kave xtd 5.1 analog static noise

Roccat kave xtd 5.1 analog static noise: As the title says roccat kave xtd 5.1 analog static noise, gets worst when i move my mouse. Any ideas what could be causing this? 63344
  10. Roccat Kiro - Mouse not detected after Firmware Update Fail

Roccat Kiro - Mouse not detected after Firmware Update Fail: Hello everybody! So today I received my new Roccat Kiro Gaming mouse and I unboxed it and then of course plugged it in my laptop. Everything worked fine. Then I decided to install official Roccat software that would allow me to change some settings on the mouse. I had to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kave xtd headset sounds sudden hollow

2. roccat kave driver download