Windows 10: Rog Fan Bug After bluescreen when upgraded to Win10

Discus and support Rog Fan Bug After bluescreen when upgraded to Win10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello? Can anyone help me? My ussue is i tried the trial version of win 10 b4 and for 4 months it was doing great however when i updated Kasperky for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AnjYup, Oct 19, 2016.

1. AnjYup Win User

Rog Fan Bug After bluescreen when upgraded to Win10

Hello? Can anyone help me? My ussue is i tried the trial version of win 10 b4 and for 4 months it was doing great however when i updated Kasperky for win 10 i ended up bluescreen and cant open my desktop. i weng to repair shop of asus but and they did Factory reset and my pc is back to windows 8.1 but it seems it has issues in my fan? The Gpu tweak no longer runs right because its running inverted,, what i mean is i have 2 fan one for Drivers and one for cpu and i have Gpu tweak prog that says i run Cpu fan 4100 and the Gpu runs 3200 or lower.. the actual is my fan running the opposite instead Cpu runs 4100 its my Gpu actually runs it. Also sometimes my pc is heating because of the fan running slow..

I got issues too i can no longer update invidia.. it wont download.

When i put Gpu tweak to Run full speed the moment it uses my nvidia it runs max of 25500 fan even if i am just using browser.

i have noticed too.. if i only use intel and open dxdiag.. my fan stuck runing Gpu4100 or 4000 showing but actuall my cpu runs 4100 or 4000 stuck and my Gpu stay 3900 or below depends on the games i use .. so far i only played emulator it runs 3900 but i notice slight heat..

Furthermore i notice is Spendid Utility - for 10. but since i factory reset to 8.1 i am curious as why i can run Utility for 10? i tried to run in my other laptop but it wont run so im thinking something stuck mix with my win 8.1 ... im like half 8.1 half 10 ?

i tried another repair shop recomended by asus.. they said they did clean install. but the problem still occuring .. .

Right now im thinking if maybe i should Reinstall win10 and instead factory reset use rollback.. but then Maybe u guys can help me.. Im really New to this and the reason i updated to 10 was coz asus keep advertising it. .

:)

AnjYup, Oct 19, 2016

2. Windows 10- Stuck at login screen

Thnku for the great help

after win10 a total fan of MICROSOFT!! great work guys

And we are thnkful to u for the free upgrade anyways Rog Fan Bug After bluescreen when upgraded to Win10 :p

a great product

ShivenSingh, Oct 19, 2016
  3. Another missing wifi adapter problem after installing Windows 10

Not likely. Too many other examples of the same sort of thing happening when upgrading to Win10.

No, not a fan of Unix. Thanks for the suggestion though.

farmall.dude, Oct 19, 2016
Thema:

Rog Fan Bug After bluescreen when upgraded to Win10

1. Rog Fan Bug After bluescreen when upgraded to Win10 - Similar Threads - Rog Fan Bug

2. bluescreen bug repeat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluescreen bug repeat: i have been getting a repeated bluescreen over and over like 3 or 4 time a week and it's getting annoying AF and according to view reliability history:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000c, 0x0000000000000000,...
  3. bluescreen bug repeat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreen bug repeat: i have been getting a repeated bluescreen over and over like 3 or 4 time a week and it's getting annoying AF and according to view reliability history:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000c, 0x0000000000000000,...
  4. bluescreen bug repeat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Regular bluescreens after upgrading processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular bluescreens after upgrading processor: I get frequent bluescreens usually twice per day at least after upgrading my processor to an i9-12900k. I have clean reinstalled windows and replaced the memory and the motherboard at this point and still have the exact same problem. My systems temperatures seem fine under...
  6. Regular bluescreens after upgrading processor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular bluescreens after upgrading processor: I get frequent bluescreens usually twice per day at least after upgrading my processor to an i9-12900k. I have clean reinstalled windows and replaced the memory and the motherboard at this point and still have the exact same problem. My systems temperatures seem fine under...
  7. Bluescreens after Upgrade to 20H2 -> Default_Page_In_Nonpaged_Area

Bluescreens after Upgrade to 20H2 -> Default_Page_In_Nonpaged_Area: Dear Community!Since the kinda forced Update to 20H2 due to end of support for 1909 my Notebook crashes frequntly right after Startup. First I thought my eGPU setup to be responsible, but even with the setup removed Bluescreens happen.I`d like to upload the minidumps that all...
  8. Noisy fan after upgrading to windows 10.

Noisy fan after upgrading to windows 10.: i had windows 7 for years and I loved it.. I decided to upgrade to windows 10 yesterday and the fan noise.. I cant stand it. on windows 7 I almost never heard my fan even when I played heavy stuff and even when my cpu was extremely high. but now my cpu with windows 10 is...
  9. Bug in Network-Adapter-Properties after Upgrade to Win10-Release 1703

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bug in Network-Adapter-Properties after Upgrade to Win10-Release 1703: Hi folk, I have download an iso-file of windows 10 enterprise and mount it on my running Win10 Ent. Release 1607 with full updates. Than I start setup and make a upgrade to Win10 Ent. Release 1703. No messages, no problems or bugs during this step. Now, I open the...
  10. is there solution for "fan running at fullspeed" after upgrading ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is there solution for "fan running at fullspeed" after upgrading ?: upgraded my laptop from win7 to win10. and i got this annoying problem, ton of ppl get this problem, but some of them fixed it by different solution, and thats make me confused as why this problem occurs, and why i cant fix this fan problem. btw, never got this problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus rog 553 laptop facing problem sudden bluescreen