Windows 10: Rogue Bundle Malware (Chromium) WINDOWS 10

Discus and support Rogue Bundle Malware (Chromium) WINDOWS 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently downloaded this ‘safe’ program and without thinking have inaccidently installed some form of malware onto my PC The malware which... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesJarvis1735, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Rogue Bundle Malware (Chromium) WINDOWS 10

Hi,

I have recently downloaded this ‘safe’ program and without thinking have inaccidently installed some form of malware onto my PC The malware which uses Chromium is slowing down my computer hugely and will not enable me to close Chromium programs nor delete or unistall them as there still open and running (from what i’ve tried), on top of that they obviously have access to all my files aswell. Thankfully i havnt got anything valuable on my computer, so wiping the computer clean isnt a bad idear. Although solving this issue would prevent any more use of my data and information from being used harmfully.

Due to my lack of understanding im not to familiar on how to fix this issue...any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

:)

JamesJarvis1735, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Mary Sau Win User
    i cannot un install chromium

Hi,

To assist you, kindly provide us additional information.

• Are you pertaining to Chromium browser or a malware?
    • What are the changes made to your computer before Chromium appeared?
    If you suspect that its a virus/malware, we suggest that you run a complete scan on your computer to remove it.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Mary Sau, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Rogue Bundle Malware (Chromium) WINDOWS 10

Jsssssssss, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Rogue Bundle Malware (Chromium) WINDOWS 10

1. Rogue Bundle Malware (Chromium) WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - Rogue Bundle Malware

2. rogue login ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    rogue login ?: HelloHope you are good + thank you for all you do ...When I login into this forum I am told there is another account in my email name set up my school / IT department ...I am retired so this account should not exist on my machine - HELP !Hope we have a good weekIn love +...
  3. rogue login ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    rogue login ?: HelloHope you are good + thank you for all you do ...When I login into this forum I am told there is another account in my email name set up my school / IT department ...I am retired so this account should not exist on my machine - HELP !Hope we have a good weekIn love +...
  4. rogue login ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How To Uninstall Rogue Software On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Uninstall Rogue Software On Windows 10: In some of the world, companies make rogues software under the name of Windows utility applications such as anti-virus. You can't uninstall them with those regular methods. For example. when you right mouse click on those apps on the start menu, no drop menu will show up. As...
  6. A rogue app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A rogue app: I tried to uninstall an app, but it blocks me saying the app is running and I need too close it first. The app is not visibly running anywhere. How do I find this app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-rogue-app/f980c7f0-ba67-4ca2-a1cf-03734dbb5142
  7. Rogue Device

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Rogue Device: Hi all, Looking for advice on a device that has been cleared, sold, and removed from my Microsoft family account (and my daughters Microsoft account) [confirmed this by signing into my account and my daughters to remove it from both]. However, when I sign into my account,...
  8. Windows 10 and Corel bundled programmes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Corel bundled programmes: Good afternoon. My Windows 10 Pro was originally updated from XP and I have religiously updated the software each and every time an update was announced. I have used Paint Shop Pro (PSP) for many years, again, updating it with each new release. Four months ago, I...
  9. Chromium Malware

Chromium Malware: hi, Ive been having some issue with this malware of my pc if anyone can help that would be amazing. Ive tried multiple things be i can seem to get rid of it, obviously this is a concern as its got access to all my data. (Windows 10) [IMG]im unable to deleted these...
  10. Still getting popups for Chromium malware

Still getting popups for Chromium malware: If you look at my previous threads I started, I'm still getting malware about installing Chromium browser. It's not a legitimate popup. I thought I deleted the software and I ran all my antiviruses. Here are some screenshots. The one is a screenshot of the popup. The other is...