Windows 10: root print queue

Discus and support root print queue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all. I hope someone can help me since i upgraded to windows 10. I cant print, in device manager it has the root print queue listed in Other Devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wizzinangel, Aug 9, 2015.

1. root print queue

Hi all. I hope someone can help me since i upgraded to windows 10. I cant print, in device manager it has the root print queue listed in Other Devices with a little blue question mark on it.

I have attempted to uodate the driver via windows uldate but still doesnt work.

Anyone had this or know how to fix it.

Cheers

:)

wizzinangel, Aug 9, 2015

2. Accidentally uninstalled Root Print Queue

I accidentally uninstalled Root Print Queue under Print queues in Device Manager, and it deleted Microsoft Print to PDF, Fax, and every other print option besides by HP ENVY 7640 series (Network). The Root Print Queue driver is still there, but I would like
    the PDF print back. Is there something I can download to get that back?

Windows 10 PC

KenwayCreed, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Printer not visible in Windows 10 "Devices and Printers"

Thanks again.

In Device Manager I find that the Print Queues node lists the following:

Fax

Microsoft Print to PDF

Microsoft XPS Document Writer

Root Print Queue

Send to OneNote 2013

There is no Printers node listed.

Traveller43516, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

root print queue

1. root print queue - Similar Threads - root print queue

2. Print Queue will NOT open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Queue will NOT open: Windows 11. 22H2. 22621.2283Since last windows update, I can not open my print queues. Settings, Printers & Scanners, Printer.When I click "Open Print Queue" nothing happens. I have done a few hours of research and found nothing.I have removed all printers from system &...
  3. Print Queue will NOT open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Queue will NOT open: Windows 11. 22H2. 22621.2283Since last windows update, I can not open my print queues. Settings, Printers & Scanners, Printer.When I click "Open Print Queue" nothing happens. I have done a few hours of research and found nothing.I have removed all printers from system &...
  4. Print Queue - view

Print Queue - view: Hi, how can I switch to the list view at the Print Queue?I need to review and check several print jobs in the company print queue and current Tiles view in Win 11 is not sufficient.Thank you for advice...
  5. Print Queue

Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  6. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  7. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. print queue missing

print queue missing: Hi Everyone, I had tp reconfigure my printer and had a queue waiting on my laptop to print. By the time I got my printer setup for my laptop my queue of stuff to print has disappeared. HELP...
  9. print queue

print queue: printed documents not deleting from queue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/b150abdb-b439-4244-abc1-cfd1ab473bb3
  10. Print Queue Issue

Print Queue Issue: Hello! I am having persistent issues on numerous units where the print jobs will get stuck in the print queue. I am able to fix the error by restarting the spooler everytime, however, this is happening on unattended devices used to print receipts, so I restarting the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer location on root print queue

2. location on root print queue

3. what is root print queue windows 10

4. what is the root print queue,
  5. sent to on root print queue,
  6. root print queue windows 10,
  7. on root print queue