Windows 10: root print queue

Discus and support root print queue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all. I hope someone can help me since i upgraded to windows 10. I cant print, in device manager it has the root print queue listed in Other Devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wizzinangel, Aug 9, 2015.

1. root print queue

Hi all. I hope someone can help me since i upgraded to windows 10. I cant print, in device manager it has the root print queue listed in Other Devices with a little blue question mark on it.

I have attempted to uodate the driver via windows uldate but still doesnt work.

Anyone had this or know how to fix it.

Cheers

:)

wizzinangel, Aug 9, 2015

2. Accidentally uninstalled Root Print Queue

I accidentally uninstalled Root Print Queue under Print queues in Device Manager, and it deleted Microsoft Print to PDF, Fax, and every other print option besides by HP ENVY 7640 series (Network). The Root Print Queue driver is still there, but I would like
    the PDF print back. Is there something I can download to get that back?

Windows 10 PC

KenwayCreed, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Printer not visible in Windows 10 "Devices and Printers"

Thanks again.

In Device Manager I find that the Print Queues node lists the following:

Fax

Microsoft Print to PDF

Microsoft XPS Document Writer

Root Print Queue

Send to OneNote 2013

There is no Printers node listed.

Traveller43516, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

root print queue

1. root print queue - Similar Threads - root print queue

2. Printing but staying in the Printer Queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing but staying in the Printer Queue: This is for a client of mine. It's a Sharp MX-B402SC printer working over a network. Items were printing for other people, but not for her. Restarting the printer seemed to be the fix for this. She can now print, but items are staying in her print queue. It doesn't seem to be...
  3. print queue in Windows 10 in wrong order

print queue in Windows 10 in wrong order: I am using Windows 10 Home Version 1903 on HP Envy laptop, 64 bit. I am trying to print PDFs (or Word documents) from File Explorer, in order by file name. They are sorted by name (for simplicity's sake, let's call them Page 1, Page 2, etc.). I highlight pages 1 to 15,...
  4. "error - printing" print status in print queue.

"error - printing" print status in print queue.: Hi there, I am posting this post here because at this stage I am not sure if it is a printer issue or windows system issues but I am tending to think it is the later so he it goes. I am running windows 10 on a dell optiplex 5050 with a HP officejet 6970 all-in-one printer...
  5. unable to delete print queue files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to delete print queue files: When I try to print a file, the print queue display shows some other file is in the process of being deleted, and the file I want to print, doesn't: [ATTACH] I've tried this, which I found in a question here (at Answers.Microsoft) 1.Open the Services window (Windows...
  6. Device Manager > Print Queues Empty

Device Manager > Print Queues Empty: Hi all I have a friend who wanted help to install his USB printer, but after over a stupid hour of trying to get it to work and event detected it either came up with print was error and wont print or print was paused, eventually I went to check Printer spooler to clear it...
  7. Print Queue doesn't accept all dropped files to be printed

Print Queue doesn't accept all dropped files to be printed: Hello, I'm working to print more than 200 files everyday, as Windows 10 doesn't allow more than 15 files at a time, I'm using Print Queue to do that, but Print Queue doesn't accept all dropped files to be printed.. for example if I drop 15 files into print queue, only 1 to 4...
  8. Print job stuck in queue

Print job stuck in queue: I have a print job in my printer queue that I cannot get out. I tried printing a website from Microsoft Edge and it is stuck there since. I have tried clearing out the printer spooler as instructed here. But there are no files in my win32\spool\printer folder. Some more...
  9. Print Queues in Device Manager.

Print Queues in Device Manager.: I really don't remember if these existed in Windows 8.x or Windows 7, but this isn't the issue. What I find when I start up Windows 10 it takes about 2-3 minutes for Print Queues to even show up in DM. I am assuming you need to have a printer (Duh). I have two entries...
  10. Automatically show print queue?

Automatically show print queue?: Just bought a new HP Laser Jet printer (M277dw) and its working really great. But it doesn't automatically show any kind of print queue. Is there any way to set up Win 10 to have the printer queue popup automatically as soon as a print job has been submitted? Thanks,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. root print queue windows 10

2. on root print queue