Windows 10: Rotate Anti-clockwise on Photos App?

Discus and support Rotate Anti-clockwise on Photos App? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I just upgraded from Win 8 to Win 10 and just realised there isn't a keyboard shortcut for rotating the picture anti-clockwise? Could anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tententwenty, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Rotate Anti-clockwise on Photos App?

Hi guys, I just upgraded from Win 8 to Win 10 and just realised there isn't a keyboard shortcut for rotating the picture anti-clockwise? Could anyone confirm please?

Thanks!

:)

tententwenty, Oct 5, 2015

2. auto rotate in photos app does not stay when I upload photos to another site

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Instead of automatic rotate, use the rotate option on the top of the Photos app. For example, if you want a set image named
    Pic1 as horizontal, then open the Pic1 with Photos app and use the rotate option on the top of the Photos app to set it as required. Once done try to check the image by uploading it web and see if it works.

You can also rotate particular image by Right-click, then select Rotate right or
    Rotate left from the context menu. Moreover you can also use
    Windows Photo Viewer
    for rotating the picture in clockwise and anti clockwise.

Hope this helps.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Oct 5, 2015
  3. N82 Accelerometer

I understand the N82 comes with the rotating screen as standard, however, Iw anted to know how it compares with the RotateMe app by Samir.

Does Samir's RotateMe rotate both anti-clockwise and clockwise??

Does Samirs rotate for EVERY possible screen?

Is Samirs faster?

Lastly, can you disable the rotation on the N82 and install Samirs (theoretically?)?

Thanks guys.

thedynamix, Oct 5, 2015
  4. Rotate Anti-clockwise on Photos App?

anyone knows please? thank you so much!

tententwenty, Oct 12, 2015
  5. dalchina New Member
    I think I've seen this before- the answer's no as far as I know. Sorry!

dalchina, Oct 12, 2015
  6. Joergi Win User
    Rotate clockwise three times?

Joergi, Oct 14, 2015
  7. I cannot imagine why Microsoft would remove such a core function in the app. :S

another related question: is there any way to disable all the transitions/animations within the Photos App? it slows down my browsing.

tententwenty, Oct 17, 2015
  8. Joergi Win User

Rotate Anti-clockwise on Photos App?

Me neither, but I see that also in other applications. E.g. the old Windows Update looked good and had all the functions you needed, quickly accessable. And what do you have now? The update history is hidden somewhere in the menus. The option to prevent optional updates from installing has been removed - it must be installed separately again and then is not part of the normal update interface.

Not that I know of. I consider this app to be crappy. I just use Photo Viewer: No overend animations, and hold on to your seats: It can even turn images in both directions. Brilliant!

Joergi, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Rotate Anti-clockwise on Photos App?

1. Rotate Anti-clockwise on Photos App? - Similar Threads - Rotate Anti clockwise

2. windows photos app - auto rotation cr2 raw photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows photos app - auto rotation cr2 raw photos: Why hasn't MS fixed this issue? If I shoot a photo vertically top to bottom, and view it in MS Photos, Win 11, it will AUTO ROTATE sideways. This has nothing to do with screen display or monitor angles. I've updated everything.I've installed RAW Image Ext and nothing works....
  3. windows photos app - auto rotation cr2 raw photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows photos app - auto rotation cr2 raw photos: Why hasn't MS fixed this issue? If I shoot a photo vertically top to bottom, and view it in MS Photos, Win 11, it will AUTO ROTATE sideways. This has nothing to do with screen display or monitor angles. I've updated everything.I've installed RAW Image Ext and nothing works....
  4. Photos auto rotating

Photos auto rotating: Hi,All I am trying to do is view photos in my finder. These are portrait orientation, yet anytime they open up within the viewer they are automatically switched over to landscape orientation. I have read so many forums that have yet to give a clear answer so I'd love for a...
  5. Photos Thumbnail and In-App view rotation not synced.....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos Thumbnail and In-App view rotation not synced.....: Had this problem: Took a picture rotated on my iphone. Save pic to Windows 10 laptop. Opened picture in MS Office Picture Manger**, rotated the picture to taste, save it. Closed MSOPM, Now picture is rotated wrong in thumbnail. This is incredibly annoying, esepcially if you...
  6. cannot rotate new photos on windows photo apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot rotate new photos on windows photo apps: i'm not sure if it have to do with windows or some settings on my galaxy note 10+ phone. most strange thing happened. all photos i took from yesterday and moved them to my pictures folder in win. 10 i get this massage when i'm trying to rotate them: "you cannot rotate this...
  7. need to rotate screen 90 clockwise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need to rotate screen 90 clockwise: need to rotate screen clockwise 90 degrees https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-rotate-screen-90-clockwise/e4b4db18-eb8d-4e16-b7e5-1040924a5155
  8. Rotation of Photos

Rotation of Photos: Microsoft Photos 2019.19051.16210.0 I am now running this new Photo program on Windows 10. On Windows 7 you could rotate the pictures 90degrees or 180degrees. You did not have to only go one way. Is there any place to change this setting, ( besides setting, that did not...
  9. Rotate Photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rotate Photo: Dear Sir/Madam, there is no such option that I can rotate image left side clock wise.How to Rotate Photo clock wise left side???? thete is only one option for right side but not left side In windows 10 Pro please look at below image. [ATTACH] Thanks &...
  10. Auto Rotate in Photos App

Auto Rotate in Photos App: Every time I open portrait oriented photos with the Photos app, it automatically rotates the photo to landscape. When I try to rotate it back to its original portrait orientation, it flips it upside down no matter how many times I try. I then attempt to open the same photo...