Windows 10: Rotating a video

Discus and support Rotating a video in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i rotate a video in Windows Moment which is supposed to be a replacement for Movie Maker Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Movies & TV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HesterTravet, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Rotating a video

how do i rotate a video in Windows Moment which is supposed to be a replacement for Movie Maker

Moved from: Apps on Windows 10 / Movies & TV

:)

HesterTravet, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Shenan Stanley, Jul 25, 2018
  3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

• Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    • Click the Start
      Rotating a video [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Click Display.
    • Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Jul 25, 2018
  4. ugura Win User

Rotating a video

Lumia 925, video recording, no auto rotate ?

Auto rotating a photo is not a big deal, but auto rotating a video requires heavy cpu power which you cannot do on your phone.

On your phone the video is not rotated itself, just the screen is rotated, but when you move that video to your PC, you will see the original.

On your PC,

• you can rotate the display upside down, that's what basically your phone does while watching it on the phone
    • or you can use third party apps to display rotated video, I guess vlc player does that.
    • or you can use video editing tools to rotate the video itself.

ugura, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Rotating a video

1. Rotating a video - Similar Threads - Rotating video

2. Best free video rotating software?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best free video rotating software?: I am looking for something that will rotate videos that are about 10 minutes in length without having to register or pay for anything.
  3. Hi, I have a Sony Vio laptop the videos i have some have rotated 90 degrees how can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have a Sony Vio laptop the videos i have some have rotated 90 degrees how can i...: The videos play ok but some are on their side https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-sony-vio-laptop-the-videos-i-have-some/f398cec7-7415-4131-be38-b927b30a91f3
  4. Hi, I have a Sony Vio laptop the videos i have some have rotated 90 degrees how can i...

Hi, I have a Sony Vio laptop the videos i have some have rotated 90 degrees how can i...: The videos play ok but some are on their side https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-sony-vio-laptop-the-videos-i-have-some/f398cec7-7415-4131-be38-b927b30a91f3
  5. Outgoing video calls in messenger in windows 10 rotates the video 90 degrees but it is ok...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Outgoing video calls in messenger in windows 10 rotates the video 90 degrees but it is ok...: So when I use skype or zoom in my laptop I see the caller fine, but when I use facebook, in the app or in any browser, the caller is flipped 90 dregrees if I make the call, but it is ok if the other person calls me. I have tried absolutely everything :...
  6. Outgoing video calls in messenger in windows 10 rotates the video 90 degrees but it is ok...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outgoing video calls in messenger in windows 10 rotates the video 90 degrees but it is ok...: So when I use skype or zoom in my laptop I see the caller fine, but when I use facebook, in the app or in any browser, the caller is flipped 90 dregrees if I make the call, but it is ok if the other person calls me. I have tried absolutely everything :...
  7. Outgoing video calls in messenger in windows 10 rotates the video 90 degrees but it is ok...

8. How do I rotate my video image when using conference call or skype?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I rotate my video image when using conference call or skype?: How do I rotate my video image when using conference or or skype? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-rotate-my-video-image-when-using/e53ff0c7-024e-4a9f-9bc0-24e4009b425c
  9. How do I rotate a video on Windows 10 that was recorded on an android phone?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I rotate a video on Windows 10 that was recorded on an android phone?: Hi After looking through my old video collection I noticed some videos look like they have been recorded sideways for whatever reason even though the videos were recorded normally. I'm wanting to rotate these so I can view on a Windows 10 computer. I've looked up threads...
  10. Video Rotating Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Video Rotating Software: Hi, I need to rotate three videos from portrait to landscape. Can anyone recommend any software ? thanks, Habib. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-rotating-software/23e42e36-d07c-4a47-a503-46dfbd739ce2"