Windows 10: Round 2 with HoloLens: A bright future ahead, a narrow field of view..

Discus and support Round 2 with HoloLens: A bright future ahead, a narrow field of view.. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is working on new product that uses new technology to do things that have never been done before. The product, HoloLens, is an augmented... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, May 3, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Round 2 with HoloLens: A bright future ahead, a narrow field of view..

Source

:)

labeeman, May 3, 2015

2. uwp apps are future

I know some Devs leaving windows platform for android and ios and windows users are worried about it according to me uwp apps have a bright future for multiple reasons one the most important reason uwp apps runs on multiple devices from HoloLens,Xbox one,
    SurfaceBook,iot to potential upcoming Surface Phone it will bring all new and existing developer who now don't interested in uwp. Surface Phone and HoloLens will game be game changer for Microsoft and for uwp future. If any developer will see my post than
    plz hopeful for uwp and bring your apps to msft store. And about me i am waiting for Surface Phone and Andromeda OS i will be most happy when i hands on Surface Phone and i am currently having Lumia 950 using as my daily driver.

Syed Ali Zamin Shah, May 3, 2015
  3. N95 Map loader gives "Connection to the Map server has been.....

You'll be sad to see its transreflective screen disappear especially now that brighter days are ahead, as at least you can view the screen in bright sunlight!

aspergerguy, May 3, 2015
Thema:

Round 2 with HoloLens: A bright future ahead, a narrow field of view..

1. Round 2 with HoloLens: A bright future ahead, a narrow field of view.. - Similar Threads - Round HoloLens bright

2. How do I correctly deploy the Hololens Web View Demo for Unity to the HoloLens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I correctly deploy the Hololens Web View Demo for Unity to the HoloLens?: I have cloned the repository with the Hololens Webview Example and it works perfectly fine in Unity, likewise for the WinUI 2 app.Once I open the project on the HoloLens2 it crashes after opening it. The HoloLens uses 22621.1252 as the OS, which to my understanding is Windows...
  3. How do I correctly deploy the Hololens Web View Demo for Unity to the HoloLens?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I correctly deploy the Hololens Web View Demo for Unity to the HoloLens?: I have cloned the repository with the Hololens Webview Example and it works perfectly fine in Unity, likewise for the WinUI 2 app.Once I open the project on the HoloLens2 it crashes after opening it. The HoloLens uses 22621.1252 as the OS, which to my understanding is Windows...
  4. Adjusting Camera View on Hololens

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adjusting Camera View on Hololens: So we are utilizing HoloLens to live stream to viewers watching on Microsoft teams through the app called remote assist and by using the internal camera located on the HoloLens headset. Is there any way to adjust the camera more than physically doing so by tilting the...
  5. Aptio, the unresolvable round 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aptio, the unresolvable round 2: Still trying to figure out the aptio bugware, and still no idea. Round 2! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-the-unresolvable-round-2/f0c25778-7822-4439-bbbd-fce7510c854e
  6. Introducing Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2: In addition to supporting the deployment and management of Windows 10 devices like laptops, tablets, and desktops, we are taking Windows Autopilot to uncharted territory by introducing the private preview of Windows Autopilot deployment for HoloLens 2! Since Windows...
  7. Microsoft announces HoloLens 2 at MWC19

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces HoloLens 2 at MWC19: This evening at a press event to kickoff MWC Barcelona, I had the pleasure of joining CEO Satya Nadella and Technical Fellow Alex Kipman onstage to talk in depth about Microsoft’s worldview for the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. As part of today’s press event, we...
  8. Trimble and Cambridge build the future of construction with HoloLens

in Windows 10 News
    Trimble and Cambridge build the future of construction with HoloLens: In November, we announced the release of Trimble’s SketchUp Viewer to the Windows Store, the first broadly available commercial Microsoft HoloLens application. Trimble is using HoloLens and SketchUp Viewer to bring mixed reality to the construction industry, enabling...
  9. Microsoft HoloLens and the NFL look into the future of football

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens and the NFL look into the future of football: What if game day was no longer confined to your television screen, but covered your room and took over your coffee table? Today, we shared a glimpse of that future in a brand new concept video unveiled at the Super Bowl 50 panel discussion, “The Future of Football: How...
  10. Microsoft finally shows the HoloLens' real field of view

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft finally shows the HoloLens' real field of view: Microsoft’s HoloLens is often touted as a revolutionary product and in this latest video, Microsoft shows how teaching institutions can use the HoloLens and change entire professions. The HoloLens, ever since it was originally unveiled, holds a lot of potential. Not only...