Windows 10: Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: Crashes after hitting "stop capture"

Discus and support Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: Crashes after hitting "stop capture" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know why, but the capture program on my laptop crashes whenever I hit "stop capture" after recording some gameplay footage. The software is up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ACMDogfight1997, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: Crashes after hitting "stop capture"

I don't know why, but the capture program on my laptop crashes whenever I hit "stop capture" after recording some gameplay footage. The software is up to date (2.0) and I don't know what else to do other than uninstall and reinstall the software. I was recording some gameplay footage earlier today and the program crashed as I hit stop recording. The video file didn't appear when I opened the program again but an m2ts file of the capture did appear in my videos folder with a bugged mp4 file. Options?

:)

ACMDogfight1997, Aug 9, 2016

2. DPC Watchdog violation

Namnlös.jpg

Blue snowball = Microphone

Elgato sound capture = elgatos hd60 pro game capture device

Game capture HD60 pro = same as above

HD pro webcam c920 = logitech c920 webcam

Jabra evolve link ms = gamingheadset not always connected cause i use it on my ps4.

rest is nvidia audio and last one is via hd win 10 driver.

JimmyLerstrand, Aug 9, 2016
  3. auroth Win User
    "Unable to find captures folder" Windows Gaming Bar

Before Creators Update i was running Capture folder in E: partition. Then after Creators Update it just broke and Game DVR now cannot find the Captures folder. Game DVR App is saying "something went wrong, try again later".

auroth, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: Crashes after hitting "stop capture"

1. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: Crashes after hitting "stop capture" - Similar Threads - Roxio Game Capture

2. video capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video capture: hello, im trying to capture some game footage when i play and every time i got back to watch the videos i just shows a screen shot of when i 1st hit alt windows G and has audio but it doesnt play the actual footage that i was originally trying to capture. i was wonder if you...
  3. screen capture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    screen capture: how do I save screen to a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-capture/1a438ef0-6fc3-4b55-9dfc-5c3e868149b4
  4. Screen Capture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Capture: How do I take a screen capture photo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-capture/a8c755aa-b603-40ba-b6db-75ac36002b44
  5. WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN "Capture-CustomImage" and "Capture-Image" WHILE CAPTURING...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN "Capture-CustomImage" and "Capture-Image" WHILE CAPTURING...: sometimes some users used the commands with Dism.exe /Capture-CustomImage and with Dism.exe /Capture-Image i want to know what's the difference and when should use those two commands, explain with examples thanking you...
  6. Video capture

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video capture: Cannot get windows 10 to find the capture adapter, tried everything that I can think of. Would like some help if someone tell can me how to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/video-capture/656aea48-6b7c-4cf9-a0a0-6db5190d2f9c
  7. Game DVR saving captures to AppData\Local\Temp instead of Captures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR saving captures to AppData\Local\Temp instead of Captures: My GameDVR is saving new clips and screenshots to C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp, making it so i cant change location due to the absence of the Captures folder, is there a way to correct this like some value buried in RegEdit or something 111400
  8. FastStone Capture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FastStone Capture: Hello, While looking for some program to make pdf files, I found this "FastStone Capture" and it is portable, so I made a try, and it has other nice features, a screen recorder, it can record a video to wmv format. But here is the problem, as you can see on the attached...
  9. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI: After getting my new ABS desktop PC I got from Newegg (ABS Computer Technologies Desktop Computer ALI052 Intel Core i3 6100 8 GB DDR4 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit - Newegg.com), I can finally use my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro to record gameplay footage without any...
  10. Capture log.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Capture log.: I can use refiend to boot into shell, but I want to set something up to capture a complete log from time I start recovery cd, to time I can get to desktop. Is there a way I can do this? 94895