Windows 10: Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: Crashes after hitting "stop capture"

Discus and support Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: Crashes after hitting "stop capture" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know why, but the capture program on my laptop crashes whenever I hit "stop capture" after recording some gameplay footage. The software is up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ACMDogfight1997, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: Crashes after hitting "stop capture"

I don't know why, but the capture program on my laptop crashes whenever I hit "stop capture" after recording some gameplay footage. The software is up to date (2.0) and I don't know what else to do other than uninstall and reinstall the software. I was recording some gameplay footage earlier today and the program crashed as I hit stop recording. The video file didn't appear when I opened the program again but an m2ts file of the capture did appear in my videos folder with a bugged mp4 file. Options?

:)

ACMDogfight1997, Aug 9, 2016

2. DPC Watchdog violation

Namnlös.jpg

Blue snowball = Microphone

Elgato sound capture = elgatos hd60 pro game capture device

Game capture HD60 pro = same as above

HD pro webcam c920 = logitech c920 webcam

Jabra evolve link ms = gamingheadset not always connected cause i use it on my ps4.

rest is nvidia audio and last one is via hd win 10 driver.

JimmyLerstrand, Aug 9, 2016
  3. auroth Win User
    "Unable to find captures folder" Windows Gaming Bar

Before Creators Update i was running Capture folder in E: partition. Then after Creators Update it just broke and Game DVR now cannot find the Captures folder. Game DVR App is saying "something went wrong, try again later".

auroth, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: Crashes after hitting "stop capture"

1. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: Crashes after hitting "stop capture" - Similar Threads - Roxio Game Capture

2. Xbox game bar replay capture mic not capturing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar replay capture mic not capturing: When I hit the replay capture on the Xbox game bar, my mic is not getting picked up. is there a way to pick it up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-replay-capture-mic-not-capturing/72c3686e-c41f-4252-be37-6849ab7c4596
  3. Game Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Capture: Hello, I use the game capture to help with notes, I recorded a little over 2-hour session today, I kept an eye on the record bar and it finished with over 2 hours, to check I went into the capture file, and it only captured 20mins. Is there any way I can get my video back or...
  4. Game Capture

Game Capture: Hello, I use the game capture to help with notes, I recorded a little over 2-hour session today, I kept an eye on the record bar and it finished with over 2 hours, to check I went into the capture file, and it only captured 20mins. Is there any way I can get my video back or...
  5. Game Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Capture: I've been trying to record some clips using the Win+Alt+G feature to record past gameplay but whenever I do if i'm using discord at the same time it doesn't record my own mic audio, I assume this is because discord is also using my mic but i'm not sure how to fix it, if...
  6. Xbox game bar capture does not capture games in fullscreen (audio is captured, but screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar capture does not capture games in fullscreen (audio is captured, but screen...: So I used to play this one game in windowed mode and my clips would record fine (not sure if it makes a difference, but i use the short cut Win+G to clip) But ever since i switched to playing fullscreen my captures are just full black with no video, but there is audio from...
  7. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating to 20H2: The driver for the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating. After uninstalling their application, Windows updated successfully I wanted to make this post here to hope that Microsoft can fix the issue, even if it's to tell Roxio to fix their driver. Roxio...
  8. Game Bar Not Capturing

Game Bar Not Capturing: Game bar doesnt seem to work with Rogue Company. When I clip something it shows up in my captures but its usually only the audio if even that. This is the only game Ive had problems with....
  9. game capture

in Windows 10 Customization
    game capture: how do i stop game capture from recording anything & everything from discord? i don't want mine or my friends voices in my clips. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-capture/47967a60-31ab-4134-b1ec-78be68d0bcec
  10. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI: After getting my new ABS desktop PC I got from Newegg (ABS Computer Technologies Desktop Computer ALI052 Intel Core i3 6100 8 GB DDR4 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit - Newegg.com), I can finally use my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro to record gameplay footage without any...