Windows 10: Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI

Discus and support Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After getting my new ABS desktop PC I got from Newegg (ABS Computer Technologies Desktop Computer ALI052 Intel Core i3 6100 8 GB DDR4 1 TB HDD Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ACMDogfight1997, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI

After getting my new ABS desktop PC I got from Newegg (ABS Computer Technologies Desktop Computer ALI052 Intel Core i3 6100 8 GB DDR4 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit - Newegg.com), I can finally use my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro to record gameplay footage without any performance drops. I am using an HP Envy Dv7-7223cl laptop that I installed the capture software on to save the footage while recording. However, after trying it out for the first few times, I noticed a problem. When I played the captured footage on my laptop, I noticed that there was no audio that went with the video footage. I am using an HDMI cable to connect the desktop to the capture card and I know HDMI can send audio.

I looked into the issue and I heard something about enabling Stereo Mix to which I did that and I'm still not getting anything. My audio drivers are also up to date and they are for Realtek HD Audio. Any help is appreciated.

:)

ACMDogfight1997, Jul 11, 2016

2. DPC Watchdog violation

Namnlös.jpg

Blue snowball = Microphone

Elgato sound capture = elgatos hd60 pro game capture device

Game capture HD60 pro = same as above

HD pro webcam c920 = logitech c920 webcam

Jabra evolve link ms = gamingheadset not always connected cause i use it on my ps4.

rest is nvidia audio and last one is via hd win 10 driver.

JimmyLerstrand, Jul 11, 2016
  3. willyjsr1 Win User
    ROXIO CREATOR 2011 VIDEO CAPTURE

IS THERE ANYONE WHO USES ROXIO 2011, HAVING PROBLEMS USING VIDEO CAPTURE, I CAN GET THE VIDEO,

BUT NO AUDIO ON BOTH MY PCs WHICH I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH THE WINDOWS 7, UNTIL I GOT THIS WINDOWS 10.

ALSO, ON MY LAPTOP (WHICH WAS WINDOWS 8 AND NO PROBLEM WITH ROXIO VIDEO CAPTURE),
    ROXIO VIDEO CAPTURE OPENS MY WEB CAM AND DOES NOT GO TO VIDEO CAPTURE. ARE THERE ANY ANSWERS TO THESE PROBLEMS.

willyjsr1, Jul 11, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI

Hello *Smile

Since the HDMI connection is part of the graphics hardware you need to have an HDMI audio driver for the Graphics and select the HDMI audio as your device for sound capture not the Realtek one. I think this may be the problem but as I do not use capture cards I am only guessing.

philc43, Jul 13, 2016
  5. Good, where can I find the driver? Here's a list of my audio playback files (Realtek Digital Output is on the bottom and says that it is ready):

Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI [​IMG]

ACMDogfight1997, Jul 13, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    Whichever port you have the HDMI cable connected to needs to be activated in the screen you are showing. It might help if you can provide a schematic of how you have connected up the various components just to make sure I understand the connection. Here is an example of how it might look for a playstation setup:

Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI [​IMG]

philc43, Jul 13, 2016
  7. Well I have the USB transfer cable plugged into my laptop and the HDMI cable plugged into the GPU alongside the monitor (TV) connected through a VGA cable via a DVI to VGA adapter. Since the VGA cable itself cannot transfer audio, my only audio device is a set of headphones as well as headset with a microphone. My question is which one of the devices that I have listed in my picture is what I need or if just switching to at least one of the devices is enough as well as why NVIDIA HDMI Output Ports 1-3 are listed as not plugged in?

ACMDogfight1997, Jul 16, 2016
  8. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI

Well I've found out my problem. What I needed to do was to enable Stereo Mix in Recording and have it listen through DEMO TDA19978-4 which I found after I did some testing recently. I found that you can copy sounds from Speakers to whatever device you want to listen through (in my case, to the capture card) since Windows itself cannot set two different default audio devices simultaneously.

I was fortunate to have Stereo Mix because this feature is not available on all sound cards. My sound card was a Realtek HD sound card which supports Stereo Mix, though, you have to enable it first as it is disabled by default. I found this solution through a YouTube video right here: How To Output 1 PC Audio Source Through 2 Outputs (Example With HD PVR 2) - YouTube

ACMDogfight1997, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI

1. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: No audio going through HDMI - Similar Threads - Roxio Game Capture

2. Any help with having audio for games/applications go through both HDMI and a headset?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any help with having audio for games/applications go through both HDMI and a headset?...: Currently have a gaming computer running window 10 connected to an Elgato HD60 X feeding gameplay/audio to a second computer on windows 11. I am trying to have the audio feed to the 2nd computer will call this the streaming computer from the gaming computer while...
  3. Any help with having audio for games/applications go through both HDMI and a headset?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any help with having audio for games/applications go through both HDMI and a headset?...: Currently have a gaming computer running window 10 connected to an Elgato HD60 X feeding gameplay/audio to a second computer on windows 11. I am trying to have the audio feed to the 2nd computer will call this the streaming computer from the gaming computer while...
  4. Any help with having audio for games/applications go through both HDMI and a headset?...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Game Card Capture HDMI/USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Card Capture HDMI/USB: So I am trying to plug in my game capture card, I have 3 different kinds, and none of my streaming programs are detecting any of them. I have tried all 3, many different ways as well as unplugging/rebooting everything. Am i doing something wrong? Is it my computer? I just...
  6. windows game bar not capturing audio through razer audio controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows game bar not capturing audio through razer audio controller: my headset https://www.razer.com/ca-en/gaming-headsets/razer-kraken comes with an audio controller that plugs into the usb port, and then the headset plugs into that. when it's plugged in this way, Microsoft game bar does not record any audio except from my headset mic for...
  7. windows game bar not capturing audio through razer audio controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows game bar not capturing audio through razer audio controller: my headset https://www.razer.com/ca-en/gaming-headsets/razer-kraken comes with an audio controller that plugs into the usb port, and then the headset plugs into that. when it's plugged in this way, Microsoft game bar does not record any audio except from my headset mic for...
  8. windows game bar not capturing audio through razer audio controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows game bar not capturing audio through razer audio controller: my headset https://www.razer.com/ca-en/gaming-headsets/razer-kraken-v3-x comes with an audio controller that plugs into the usb port, and then the headset plugs into that. when it's plugged in this way, Microsoft game bar does not record any audio except from my headset mic...
  9. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating to 20H2: The driver for the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro prevents Windows from updating. After uninstalling their application, Windows updated successfully I wanted to make this post here to hope that Microsoft can fix the issue, even if it's to tell Roxio to fix their driver. Roxio...
  10. Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: Crashes after hitting "stop capture"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roxio Game Capture HD Pro: Crashes after hitting "stop capture": I don't know why, but the capture program on my laptop crashes whenever I hit "stop capture" after recording some gameplay footage. The software is up to date (2.0) and I don't know what else to do other than uninstall and reinstall the software. I was recording some gameplay...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot