Windows 10: RS4 (1804|17134.1) missing virtual adapters in Network & Internet

Discus and support RS4 (1804|17134.1) missing virtual adapters in Network & Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In the latest Windows 10 RS4 build (1804|17134.1) I've noticed, that virtual network adapters no longer available in "Network & Internet" Settings'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by krugdenis, Apr 19, 2018.

1. krugdenis Win User

RS4 (1804|17134.1) missing virtual adapters in Network & Internet

In the latest Windows 10 RS4 build (1804|17134.1) I've noticed, that virtual network adapters no longer available in "Network & Internet" Settings' page. Now I can't change Network Location (Private|Public) for those adapters, and I can't set them as Hotspot.
    Is there any way to bring them back to "Network & Internet" Settings' page?

Feedback Hub - Windows Insider

:)

krugdenis, Apr 19, 2018

2. virtual hosted network adapter

Hi

my hosted network adapter stopped suddenly as checked device manager in hidden files Microsoft virtual hosted network adapter is missing and when i check the properties it is showing code error 45 . when i reset the system it worked for two days and
    the problem started again what to do please help .

By using this adapter i am assessing internet in my mobile . please help me and i need virtual adapter driver

RS4 (1804|17134.1) missing virtual adapters in Network & Internet [​IMG]

vishnu vardhan goud, Apr 19, 2018
  3. auggy Win User
    What does Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (Code 56) mean?

There appears to be two third party virtual network adapters installed, Virtual Box and Easy Tether, which could be at issue.

If you want to try the upgrade again I would suggest the following:

Uninstall Virtual Box and Easy Tether - restart the computer afterwards and open the Device Manager and expand "Network adapters" and make sure the VirtualBox and EasyTether network adapters are not present.

Update the Realtek network adapter driver to the latest available from Realtek (presently 10.0.23):

Realtek

Uninstall McAfee and use Windows built-in antivirus (Windows Defender) and firewall for the upgrade.

After the upgrade you could reinstall Virtual Box, Easy Tether and McAfee.

auggy, Apr 19, 2018
Thema:

RS4 (1804|17134.1) missing virtual adapters in Network & Internet

1. RS4 (1804|17134.1) missing virtual adapters in Network & Internet - Similar Threads - RS4 1804|17134 missing

2. Virtual network adapter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual network adapter not working: Virtual network adapter not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-network-adapter-not-working/f6d684be-6676-4dd0-8050-a078cd0e7a12
  3. Virtual network adapter not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual network adapter not working: Virtual network adapter not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-network-adapter-not-working/f6d684be-6676-4dd0-8050-a078cd0e7a12
  4. Virtual Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Network Adapter: My Windows 11 laptop will no longer connect to Wi-Fi. It says "You're connected using a virtual network adapter that we can't test." I have restarted my laptop and rebooted the modem, neither worked. Any help on what to do next?...
  5. Virtual Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtual Network Adapter: My Windows 11 laptop will no longer connect to Wi-Fi. It says "You're connected using a virtual network adapter that we can't test." I have restarted my laptop and rebooted the modem, neither worked. Any help on what to do next?...
  6. Missing Microsoft hosted network virtual adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Microsoft hosted network virtual adapter: I've been trying to create a mobile hotspot using my PC so I can connect other devices, but have run into an issue: the Microsoft hosted network virtual adapter is missing from the Device manager. My version of windows is the latest, last checked for updates as per a few...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Build 17134.rs4 180410-1804 Installs Updates During Active Hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Build 17134.rs4 180410-1804 Installs Updates During Active Hours: Good day support. It is not the first time this happens in my computer, that during the day (Active hours) I have programs running in the background, programs that take hours to render, programs that analyze data that take hours to produce a reconciliation document and all...
  8. Missing the "Microsoft hosted network virtual adapter" driver

Missing the "Microsoft hosted network virtual adapter" driver: After I found that I found that I was missing the "Microsoft hosted network virtual adapter" in my device manager, even when I enabled hidden devices which leaves me at a bit of a dead end. Is there anything I can do or is my PC unable to start a mobile hotspot? 87542
  9. Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter is missing

Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter is missing: hello , the title pretty much says it all. i cant create a virtual wifi network using this command netsh wlan start hostednetwork (the "set" command works) the solution is to enable Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter which is missing , and yes i tried to show...
  10. Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter missing (Supported: YES)

Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter missing (Supported: YES): Hey guys, I'm a bit stumped over this one. I'm trying to create a hotspot, but I'm getting this error: The hosted network couldn't be started. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation. I've followed numerous troubleshooting...