Windows 10: RSAT for Windows 10 Enterprise (UK)

Discus and support RSAT for Windows 10 Enterprise (UK) in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi forum, I've been struggling to get RSAT for Windows 10 working on the UK spec of the Windows AU update (1607). At first I thought it was our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fusecollab, Sep 8, 2016.

1. RSAT for Windows 10 Enterprise (UK)

Hi forum,

I've been struggling to get RSAT for Windows 10 working on the UK spec of the Windows AU update (1607).
    At first I thought it was our custom build, but on a fresh VM, it still doesn't work.

I've tried this in a VM, with the English ISO (from msdn) and it installs no problem.
    But when I tried this exact same set up with the English-UK ISO, it installs "too quickly" and doesn't actually install.
    I've tried changing the region settings etc, and no joy after that.

Currently have no RSAT tools on any of the machines!
    Is there a fix for this?

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks
    d

:)

fusecollab, Sep 8, 2016
  2. dtghelp Win User

RSAT for windows 10

same here tried to install RSAT (UK English) it installs but I don't see any RSAT applications RSAT for Windows 10 Enterprise (UK) :eek:(

dtghelp, Sep 8, 2016
  3. Texa Mexa Win User
    RSAT for windows 10

Hi there,

I am not sure you really understand the post. We are experienced system administrators who looks after large organizations and have done for many years.

Windows 8 was rubbish for the enterprise. Therefore many eagerly waited for Windows 10. So far it is good however administrators need to test it and all the enterprise tools like RSAT until they decide to release it to their organization or not. He said
    they plan to deploy in a month, something Microsoft is eager that companies do. Microsoft always loves these kinds of stories.

RSAT is a very basic tool for administrating windows domains and should have been available July 29! That goes without saying as the enterprise is by far the biggest driver of Windows.

Texa Mexa, Sep 8, 2016
  4. RSAT for Windows 10 Enterprise (UK)

No other UK users having issues with Admin tools on 1607 Update?

fusecollab, Sep 14, 2016
  5. fusecollab, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

RSAT for Windows 10 Enterprise (UK)

1. RSAT for Windows 10 Enterprise (UK) - Similar Threads - RSAT Enterprise

2. Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11?: Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11? I know how to add it from optional features however we would like a downloadable copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-download-file-for-rsat-windows-11/ca2c8bf2-eb3a-4720-878d-252221343d40
  3. Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11?: Is there a download file for RSAT windows 11? I know how to add it from optional features however we would like a downloadable copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-download-file-for-rsat-windows-11/ca2c8bf2-eb3a-4720-878d-252221343d40
  4. Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...: Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-while-execution-in-rsat-cannot/4223653c-fd15-4183-bb89-14ff09f1a8a4
  5. Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...: Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-this-error-while-execution-in-rsat-cannot/4223653c-fd15-4183-bb89-14ff09f1a8a4
  6. Getting this error while execution in RSAT , Cannot invoke commands on dummy controls?How...

7. netsh.exe crashed caused by RSAT tool after upgrading from Windows10 to Windows11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netsh.exe crashed caused by RSAT tool after upgrading from Windows10 to Windows11: Hello Team,we have upgraded our Windows11 22H2 build 22621.1105 from Windows10 and after the upgrade, netsh.exe crashed caused by RSAT tools which we use as part of the provisioning process...
  8. netsh.exe crashed caused by RSAT tool after upgrading from Windows10 to Windows11

netsh.exe crashed caused by RSAT tool after upgrading from Windows10 to Windows11: Hello Team,we have upgraded our Windows11 22H2 build 22621.1105 from Windows10 and after the upgrade, netsh.exe crashed caused by RSAT tools which we use as part of the provisioning process...
  9. RSAT "Active Directory Users and Computers" in Windows 10 22H2 communication problems with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RSAT "Active Directory Users and Computers" in Windows 10 22H2 communication problems with...: Hi all,I'm experiencing communication problems between the "Active Directory Users and Computers" snap-in, belonging to the RSAT, installed on a Windows 10 22H2 client for managing a Windows Domain based on two Windows Server 2008 R2 domain controllers. The forest and domain...
  10. RSAT will not install. Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RSAT will not install. Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit: Hi, I'm trying to install RSAT for Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit. Have tried RSAT 1709 , 1803 and WS2016 64 bit installers. They run through the progress bar then end with "The update was not installed." I've tried disabling the antivirus, threat monitoring and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rsat tools for 1803 UK

2. : Running correct Windows 10 build number for installing RSAT with Features on Demand. Build number is: 18363

3. Running correct Windows 10 build number for installing RSAT with Features on Demand. Build number is: 18362

4. rsat with features on demand. build number is: 18362,
  5. windowsth-rsat_ws_1803-x86