Windows 10: RSAT missing from "Windows Features" even though KB2693643 installed

Discus and support RSAT missing from "Windows Features" even though KB2693643 installed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm an idiot. For those who follow, it doesn't get its own category in Windows Features. Hyper-V management stuff is under "Hyper-V" in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PotatoSalad, Dec 10, 2017.

1. RSAT missing from "Windows Features" even though KB2693643 installed

I'm an idiot. For those who follow, it doesn't get its own category in Windows Features. Hyper-V management stuff is under "Hyper-V" in Windows Features, and the Server Manager just shows up in the Start menu.

:)

PotatoSalad, Dec 10, 2017

2. Remote Server Administration Tools (KB2693643) installing successfully on Windows 10 Build 10586 but not showing under "add/remove windows features"

I have upgraded Windows 10 build 10586 and tried to install RSAT using KB2693643, strange is that tools are getting properly but components are not showing under windows add/remove features. can someone please help on this?

Roshan Bhavsar, Dec 10, 2017
  3. RSAT for Windows 10 installation

Thank you, but I did that already, following the instructions on Download Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10 from Official Microsoft Download Center. I even made English the preferred language.

A few observations:

- The EULA screen describes the product as 'REMOTE SERVER ADMINISTRATION TOOLS PARA MICROSOFT
    PRE-RELEASE WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM'. However, I am on Windows version 10240 (Insider), and the downloaded RSAT version is from August 19th.

- The installer (WindowsTH-KB2693643-x64.msu) terminates very quicky, in less than a second.

- I can't find KB2693643 in the Windows Updates screen, in Control Panel --> Programs and Features --> Installed Update.

- Nor can I find anything on disk (is there any specific directory to look at?)

- However, both the System and the Installation eventlog state the KB2693643 has
    been successfully installed.

Thanks in advance for any other ideas.

Harmen H. Hulsman, Dec 10, 2017
Thema:

RSAT missing from "Windows Features" even though KB2693643 installed

1. RSAT missing from "Windows Features" even though KB2693643 installed - Similar Threads - RSAT missing Features

2. Wireless display feature is missing even after installing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless display feature is missing even after installing it: SO i wanted so cast my phone screen to my pc, i went into settings, projection settings and after that i downloaded the wireless display feature And even after installing it its still missing from all the features,in settings it still says to download it but in the history it...
  3. Wireless display feature is missing even after installing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless display feature is missing even after installing it: SO i wanted so cast my phone screen to my pc, i went into settings, projection settings and after that i downloaded the wireless display feature And even after installing it its still missing from all the features,in settings it still says to download it but in the history it...
  4. Additional features failed to install rsat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Additional features failed to install rsat: Hello,i recently updated my laptop to the 21H2 build,i later tried to install the rsat tools from the additional features part in the settings but it shows failed to installI tried to use dism but all in vainPlease help because I'm a new server administrator at an...
  5. Additional features failed to install rsat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Additional features failed to install rsat: Hello,i recently updated my laptop to the 21H2 build,i later tried to install the rsat tools from the additional features part in the settings but it shows failed to installI tried to use dism but all in vainPlease help because I'm a new server administrator at an...
  6. Additional features failed to install rsat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. RSAT and all other optional features missing in 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RSAT and all other optional features missing in 20H2: I'm looking to enable RSAT as described in various places using Settings/Apps & Features/Optional Features.When I open Optional Features then click Add a Feature, the window is completely empty of any options, as shown below in the first screenshot.Clicking on "More Windows...
  8. RSAT Tools missing after 1909 update & not in FODs or "Add a Feature"

RSAT Tools missing after 1909 update & not in FODs or "Add a Feature": On 2 machines this month, one imaged to the latest 1909 & one updated to the latest 1909, RSAT Tools were missing after a subsequent 1909 update more than a week later & is not showing up in FODs or "Add a Feature." I could understand this if the method of update was the same...
  9. RSAT Tools missing

RSAT Tools missing: I upgraded my Windows 10 1903 to 1909 and my RSAT tools are no longer installed. I tried going to Windows features and the option for Role Administrator Tools is missing. I looked for a download for the RSAT tools online and it the most current version is 1809. Any help...
  10. Can't Uninstall RSAT (KB2693643)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Uninstall RSAT (KB2693643): I accidentally installed the wrong update: Download Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10 from Official Microsoft Download Center I installed WindowsTH-RSAT_WS_1709-x64.msu instead of instead of WindowsTH-RSAT_WS2016-x64.msu. That's fine right just uninstall...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rsat not in windows features

2. rsat missing from windows features

3. rsat not showing up under windows features windows 10

4. rsat not on the list add feature,
  5. rsat not showing up in windows features,
  6. rsat not showing up under windows features,
  7. rsat not showing in windows features,
  8. kb2693643 is already installed,
  9. rsat not in features,
  10. rsat not in add a feature,
  11. how to install kb2693643,