Windows 10: RSS Feeds In Microsoft Edge

Discus and support RSS Feeds In Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Do you think there will be an extension coming for Microsoft Edge (when they add extension support) that will allow msfeedssync to work with Microsoft... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ARC1020, Jul 28, 2015.

1. ARC1020 Win User

RSS Feeds In Microsoft Edge

Do you think there will be an extension coming for Microsoft Edge (when they add extension support) that will allow msfeedssync to work with Microsoft Edge? I find RSS feeds are really synonymous with the web browser, so although I've briefly tried apps for RSS feeds, I prefer having them in the web browser.

RSS Feeds In Microsoft Edge [​IMG]

:)

ARC1020, Jul 28, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Trying to Copy Dowloaded RSS Files - Not Copied Due to Name Length, But No Error Message

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know from which browser are you trying to download the RSS files?

Microsoft Edge Browser still doesn’t support Windows RSS feeds Platform since now, so you can not import an OPML file to turn it into RSS reader. The feature of RSS feeds reading is available on Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 while it is a model of simplicity.

* To view RSS Feeds in Edge, you have to click on the More actions icon at the upper right corner, and choose the “Open with Internet Explorer” option.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jul 28, 2015
  3. after windows 10 free update, Netflix app doesn't work and rss feed in Microsoft Edge doesn't play either. How do I fix this problem

after windows 10 free update, Netflix app doesn't work and rss feed in Microsoft Edge doesn't play either. How do I fix this problem

Jacquie1177, Jul 28, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

I read somewhere during the beta testing that addons will be added but no idea when.

swarfega, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

1. RSS Feeds In Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - RSS Feeds Microsoft

2. Microsoft's real-time threat intelligence feed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft's real-time threat intelligence feed: I'm looking for threat intelligence feed from Microsoft for my thesis project to make a cyber security solution based on threat intelligence. I don't have too much knowledge in this matter. Does Microsoft provide threat intel feed to integrate in security solutions like SIEM?...
  3. Deleting RSS feed from active Weather tile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting RSS feed from active Weather tile: I have an active weather tile, on two different HP's, one is a tower with Windows 10, the other is a laptop. For some reason the PC tower show what looks like a RSS feed, as opposed to a Weather Alert. When I left click all I get is Microsoft Weather, nothing linked for a...
  4. Edge default homepage ‘my feed’

in Browsers and Email
    Edge default homepage ‘my feed’: I am sure people barely look at this but I still have all our family users homepage for edge set as the default MS one. Two or three feature updates back it was actually quite useful. In one page it would have your location weather, relevant news, upcoming sports fixtures (we...
  5. How to scroll down an RSS news feed that I've put as a widget on my desktop - Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to scroll down an RSS news feed that I've put as a widget on my desktop - Windows 10?: How to scroll down an RSS news feed that I've put as a widget on my desktop - Windows 10? [ATTACH] I have these RSS feed Widgets (see picture attached) on my Windows 10 desktop but I cant seem to scroll donw to see the stories past the first two, every few hours the...
  6. Why are the RSS feeds not loading properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are the RSS feeds not loading properly: Since having the Windows 10 operating system RSS feeds are not loading properly. IE11 is the only way to view them. However, when trying to view them they either take forever to load and when they do, they freeze or begin to flicker and when the page is refreshed you get the...
  7. My feed has dissapeared from edge.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My feed has dissapeared from edge.: How do I get it back? Am I hacked or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/my-feed-has-dissapeared-from-edge/1073994a-d040-4357-add9-e6d4ed1feb70
  8. RSS Feeds Stopped Updating

in Browsers and Email
    RSS Feeds Stopped Updating: My RSS feeds abruptly stopped updating. I can right click and "Refresh All" and they do update, but just that one time. Msfeedssync enable does not cause the feeds to update. Deleting my old feeds and reimporting feeds.opml results in a one time update. I looked in Task...
  9. Mail App and RSS Feeds

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App and RSS Feeds: Odd question, is the mail app capable of adding RSS feeds to it like Outlook? I'm old school and like my news delivered via RSS *Smile I read somewhere about adding feeds to IE within 10, and they are supposed to show up automatically in the mail app but it doesn't work for...
  10. Edge news feed on home page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge news feed on home page: Anyone notice an issue with it as from this morning (UK time approx. 10 am)? If I launch edge it's just displaying the search bar and top visited sites. The news feed / articles are missing in action. Maybe an issue MS side (at least I hope and that it's not my machine)....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rss feed microsoft edge

2. add rss feed to microsoft edge

3. rss feed for microsoft edge

4. best rss feed for microsoft edge,
  5. rss feeds microsoft edge ,
  6. rss feed ms edge,
  7. microsoft edge and rss feeds,
  8. rss feeds edge,
  9. microsoft edge rss,
  10. rss feeds with edge