Windows 10: RT/LT button xbox 360 controller PC windows 10

Discus and support RT/LT button xbox 360 controller PC windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when tested in game control settings (windows) RT button have step Acceleration but when test in game Dirt 3, when driving, RT button not have step... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pegadroid, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Pegadroid Win User

RT/LT button xbox 360 controller PC windows 10

when tested in game control settings (windows) RT button have step Acceleration
    but when test in game Dirt 3, when driving, RT button not have step Acceleration, when I hit the half or full result is the same

what is wrong with my controller settings?
    or not work on windows 10?

RT/LT button xbox 360 controller PC windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Pegadroid, Apr 2, 2015
  2. BeterHans Win User

Xbox Controller Z-Axis Problem

Wow. Thanks for the reply

I thought there must be nobody care about this.

This is NOT Game related.

or I'm not talking about a game that have special support for the xbox controller.

But in General.

You can tell by open the property windows of the xbox 360 controller in control panel

the property window shows the controller have a z-axis (But it should have 2!)

RT/LT button xbox 360 controller PC windows 10 [​IMG]

If you only press down LT the z axis will decrease, if you only press down RT z axis will increase

but if you press both LT and RT it will cancel each other out just like nothing pressed.

BeterHans, Apr 2, 2015
  3. Windows Creator Update breaks Xbox 360 Controllers?

Hi,

If Windows 10 can't detect the controller, this may be due to the incorrect configuration of the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver. To resolve this issue, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to connect the receiver to a Windows 10 PC.

We also recommend that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

The Xbox 360 controller on Windows 10 is a plug and play device. That's why you don't need separate drivers for the controller.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to provide you additional assistance.

Catherine Cus., Apr 2, 2015
Thema:

RT/LT button xbox 360 controller PC windows 10

1. RT/LT button xbox 360 controller PC windows 10 - Similar Threads - button xbox 360

2. Unable to use an xbox 360 controller on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use an xbox 360 controller on my pc.: I can't seem to use my xbox 360 controller on my pc. My pc knows it is connected and has all the drivers installed and up to date but whenever I try to use the controller nothing will happen....
  3. Xbox 360 controller & GOW4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller & GOW4: Hi. I have an Xbox 360 wireless receiver to use my old Xbox 360 controllers on my Windows 10 PC, these controllers are working perfectly with other games but not with GOW4, the game is not detecting the controllers (I tried with two) and I'm not able to find any option to...
  4. connecting a xbox 360 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting a xbox 360 controller: Hi all, I use to be able to connect my xbox 360 controller to the x 360 wireless remote and play on my laptop. For a few months now i have been unable to add the device with the drop down menu, both through device manager and the Add a device route, it use to give me a...
  5. Xbox 360 controller on windows version 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 controller on windows version 1803: I have a wireless xbox 360 controller with a charging cord plugged into my pc. It is showing up in the device manager as "Xbox 360 Wireless Controller via Play & Charge Kit". Despite being recognized in the device manager it flashes 4 green lights around the xbox button...
  6. Xbox 360 wired controller not working on windows

Xbox 360 wired controller not working on windows: I had puchased a xbox 360(wired) controller few days ago, it works well initially for a week and then after that windows starts showing(on Connecting through usb) that it does'nt recognizing device. I had already doen this solutions which dont work- 1.When i connect it to...
  7. Xbox 360 controller drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller drivers: Hi, has anyone managed to get xbox 360 pad working on windows 10 ? I didn't expect much but tried the driver from microsoft for windows 7- 64bit with no luck. 4355
  8. Games controller like Xbox 360 but native pc...

Games controller like Xbox 360 but native pc...: Hi everyone, just a quick Q here which I hope someone can point me on: I've tried help my son set up an Xbox 360 wired controller to his pc for gaming. Now, we've tried JoyToKey and Keysticks but they seem a bit buggy/temperamental. If we got a pc 'Xbox type' controller...
  9. XBOX 360 Controller not working

XBOX 360 Controller not working: Shows up in device manager, set it as xbox controller driver, dosent work in games at all 9587
  10. Xbox 360 wired controller has button mapping all fubared.

Xbox 360 wired controller has button mapping all fubared.: Well lets see my B button is somehow X, A seems to work, back = RB, various other buttons are mismapped, any idea how to fix this? As it is the controller is pretty much unuseable atm. Its a new install of windows 10 home 64 bit, I've already tried the configuration control...