Windows 10: Rumble Issues with Xbox One Controller and Windows 10

Discus and support Rumble Issues with Xbox One Controller and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I discovered that the rumble on my xbox one controller is not working properly on my desktop. I was using Thumper as a test game and was not getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sjmurray, Jan 8, 2017.

1. sjmurray Win User

Rumble Issues with Xbox One Controller and Windows 10

So I discovered that the rumble on my xbox one controller is not working properly on my desktop. I was using Thumper as a test game and was not getting rumble as I should. I tested it against my laptop where the rumble appears to be working as intended. That also rules out the controller as the issue. I am operating in wired mode so also not that common issue.

Has anyone had this issue, or can they think of a possible fix?

:)

sjmurray, Jan 8, 2017
  2. adamlanc Win User

Xbox one controller not being recognized.

So, yesterday I got in the post my brand new Xbox one controller to play Rocket League on my PC. I plug it in and it starts working instantly, no fuss with drivers.

However today? Not the case.

I plug it in, I feel the controller rumble for a split second- no response. I unplug it, plug it back in and again I feel the controller rumble- no response. I restarted my PC multiple times, used different micro USB cables on different USB ports and the
    same little rumble from the controller and no response on my PC. I go into device manager to find absolutely nothing, windows 10 will not even recognize the Xbox one controller.

If anyone has experienced/ or knows a solution to this problem then I'd be happy to hear.

Thanks, Adam.

- I am on most recent windows 10 update x64 bit

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

adamlanc, Jan 8, 2017
  3. Xbox One controller not fully working wireless

Hi, I have an Xbox One controller which I used wired but now I have the Charge and Play kit as well as the Wireless receiver. My controller works wireless but the rumble doesn't work and it appears that the controller isn't charging, the light on the official
    Xbox cable doesn't come on when I connect it to my controller. I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and I've done a clean install but I still have the same issue.

LLOYDFRANKLIN, Jan 8, 2017
  4. sjmurray Win User

To now add to this, I tried it in bluetooth mode and got rumble, but rumble still does not work in wired mode.

sjmurray, Jan 9, 2017
Thema:

1. Rumble Issues with Xbox One Controller and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Rumble Issues Xbox

2. Xbox one controller on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller on windows 10: My pc quit detecting my Xbox One controller 3.5mm audio input when connected via USB. I normally only connect wired but after setting up bluetooth connection, even after forgetting the bluetooth device, the audio capabilities options have completely disappeared. Ive tried...
  3. Xbox one elite controller USB driver issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one elite controller USB driver issues: Whenever i connect my controller per usb on my windows 10 desktop it registers that it connects via the sound on the computer but the actual controller doesnt turn on. When i look for the driver of the controller it says its having issues with the driver but doesnt let it...
  4. XBOX One Controller: Audio Issues

XBOX One Controller: Audio Issues: I'm having this weird problem with my XBOX One Controller. The audio isn't being played. I have it connected to my computer via USB and I connect my headphones to my XBOX One Controller because if I connect my headphones to my computer's built-in AUX output the sound will be...
  5. Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues

Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues: Can someone explain to my WHY the Xbox One S controller isn't recognized anymore by Windows 10 Bluetooth after unplugging it with the USB cable. If i run out of batteries and i use the controller with a Cable it works fine but, when i put batteries back on... the Controller...
  6. Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller

Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller: My Xbox one controller worked fine from purchase until recently. I installed the latest Microsoft windows 10 update and everything was fine. I turned on my computer and my Xbox one controller would not work. I tried Bluetooth and as soon as I held down the o))) my controller...
  7. Xbox One Controller Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Issue?: Hi I have just bought a new xbox one wireless controller, i previously had a xbox 360 wired controller but one of the bumper buttons has stopped working. I have successfully paired the new controller and have started up Rainbow Six Siege, the controls seem to work fine until...
  8. Xbox One Controller Issue in Windows 10

Xbox One Controller Issue in Windows 10: Hello, I have been using a Xbox One Controller connected by an USB cable. My controler is of the ones that are Bluetooth compatible and have a port for headphones. It have always worked perfectly. But recently I had an issue with a game that wasnt recognizing it. Trying to...
  9. Xbox One Bluetooth controller having issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Bluetooth controller having issues: So I have an Xbox One Bluetooth controller, with a Bluetooth 4.0 adapter, made by some Chinese company, I think. The issue is that occasionally my controller doesn't respond for a second or so, and that in of itself has created lag spikes in some games that freak out when the...
  10. Xbox one controller connectivity issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller connectivity issue: Hi, I have a virtual machine running the latest windows 10 so I can stream my Xbox one to my mac. I installed the latest drivers for the controller from the Microsoft website successfully(Connecting an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a PC | Xbox One Accessories ), but when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rumble not working xbox controller on windows

2. xbox one controller windows 10 no rumble

3. windows 10 controller rumble

4. windows xbox one wireless no rumble