Windows 10: Rumor: Microsoft’s new phone called Surface Mobile

Discus and support Rumor: Microsoft’s new phone called Surface Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Some Chinese leaks appear to provide some details of Microsoft’s Windows phone successor which could possibly be called the Surface Mobile. The details... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Rumor: Microsoft’s new phone called Surface Mobile

In addition to the new name (previous leaks had suggested the ‘Surface Phone‘ brand), translations of the leaks reveal that the Surface Mobile will support the Surface Pen (like in the mock-up image above), will be powered by a Snapdragon processor, and will have a kickstand (like the Surface Pro and Surface PCs) that opens as far as 185 degrees.

Of particular note is a brand new feature for a Microsoft device called “Onto Table” which appears to be a built-in projector that can display a full desktop via Continuum. The Surface Mobile’s battery is stated as being able to last for up to an hour in this mode. (This could potentially be a wireless projection to another monitor but many are interpreting it as having literal projection capability)...

:)

Brink, Jun 5, 2017

2. The concept of Surface phone is real, really we are about to witness a surface phone in 2017

We are really going to witness a surface smartphone in 2017?. There are many expected best upcoming smartphones in 2017, which is in the
    rumors but out of all, i heared the best rumors and leaks about Surface Phone from Microsoft, the leaks were like it will have 8GB of RAM 500+ storage space and some other things my question is that, first is there will be any so called Surface Phone from
    Microsoft or not, if yes then the specs are really going to be so monstrous ?.

theSachinbhatt, Jun 5, 2017
  3. Future of Windows Mobile

The last Windows Mobile device from Microsoft was the Lumia 950/950XL, released two years ago. Now, they are no longer available in the Microsoft Store. The specs on the 950XL exceed the new iPhone X. Yet, Microsoft never advertised or promoted the 950/950XL.
    The rumored "Surface Phone" has turned out to be vaporware. So, is Microsoft going to continue to support Windows Mobile and, more importantly, is that support going to result in a new smartphone from Microsoft?

Art O_Connor, Jun 5, 2017
Thema:

Rumor: Microsoft’s new phone called Surface Mobile

1. Rumor: Microsoft’s new phone called Surface Mobile - Similar Threads - Rumor Microsoft’s phone

2. Phone call by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone call by Microsoft: Hello,Yesterday I received a phone call from the UK. Didn’t answer and a minute later I received another phone call from a local number.The person, identified as Miller, said that he was a microsoft technician and asked me to write down a special code. That code was the proof...
  3. Phone call by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone call by Microsoft: Hello,Yesterday I received a phone call from the UK. Didn’t answer and a minute later I received another phone call from a local number.The person, identified as Miller, said that he was a microsoft technician and asked me to write down a special code. That code was the proof...
  4. Phone call by Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces a Surface phone called Surface Duo Surface: Surface Duo is the first Surface to fit in your pocket. Surface Duo brings together the best of Microsoft productivity experiences, Android apps and Surface hardware design into a single device you can take anywhere. And, yes, it makes phone calls. It has two paper-thin...
  6. Microsoft Phone Call

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Phone Call: I have had 3 calls this morning on a recorded voice that my microsoft license will be locked in the next 24 hours. When I press 1 as indicated the call hangs up. Is this truly a microsoft call?...
  7. Microsoft phone call?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft phone call?: So I got a call from some guy with a thick accent that I could hardly understand today. As near as I could figure he was calling from Microsoft about some sort of security violation and he wanted me to go to some website that would allow him to remotely access my computer....
  8. Microsoft not giving up: Windows Lite rumors surface

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft not giving up: Windows Lite rumors surface: While Microsoft's Windows operating system is still going strong, the company is facing tough competition in the classroom and Universities. Google Chromebooks are doing well there thanks to a combination of cheap prices and ease of use; Chromebooks use cloud storage and...
  9. Microsoft rumored to be working on “new experiences” for mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rumored to be working on “new experiences” for mobile: Following Microsoft’s massive mobile retreatment last year and a disappointing Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update this year, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to remain excited about the company’s mobile OS. Windows Insiders don’t have many more reasons to be optimistic as...
  10. Microsoft Surface rumor roundup

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface rumor roundup: The latest Microsoft rumors are pointing to a Windows 10 hardware launch this Fall, but no brand-new Kaby Lake-powered Surface devices until later 2017. It's increasingly looking like we'll be seeing at least some new Surface products in calendar 2016, though nothing that...