Windows 10: Run Apple Mac on Windows10

Discus and support Run Apple Mac on Windows10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Having searched for how to do this, there are several routes, all very complex and therefore prone to failure when setting up. I remember a few years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stevekir, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Stevekir Win User

Run Apple Mac on Windows10

Having searched for how to do this, there are several routes, all very complex and therefore prone to failure when setting up. I remember a few years ago there were (only) two emulators and they were much simpler to use than the ones I just found.

Is there a simpler and reliable way to run OS 10 on Windows?

:)

Stevekir, Aug 1, 2017

2. Off to buy a Mac!

Had enough of Windows10. The biggest heap of **** ever, off to buy a mac! My advice to everyone is DON'T upgrade to Windows 10 you WILL regret it. I hate Apple but I need an efficient system to work with and Microsoft didn't produce it with Windows 8
    or 8.1 and now my patience has run out with Windows 10.

Goonerbully, Aug 1, 2017
  3. Entegy Win User
    Is there any way to change the theme of Windows Mobile 7 to make it look like Windows Mobile 6.5 (Pocket PC)?

He said making Mac OS X LOOK like Windows, not running Windows on a Mac.

Certified in Macs? Huh?

And yes, it's called "dual-boot" or as Apple calls it, Boot Camp.

Entegy, Aug 1, 2017
Thema:

Run Apple Mac on Windows10

1. Run Apple Mac on Windows10 - Similar Threads - Run Apple Mac

2. How to install Windows10 on Mac, Apple M1, Big Sur

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows10 on Mac, Apple M1, Big Sur: Hello,I have a Microsoft Windows 10 License I want to install on a Mac: M1 chip, OS BigSur, version 11.3.1 20E241.
I tried to install the VHDX image from the “Insider Program.” But I can’t launch it. Indeed the security manager of Big Sur doesn’t allow any installation of...
  3. How to install Windows10 on Mac, Apple M1, Big Sur

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Windows10 on Mac, Apple M1, Big Sur: Hello,I have a Microsoft Windows 10 License I want to install on a Mac: M1 chip, OS BigSur, version 11.3.1 20E241.
I tried to install the VHDX image from the “Insider Program.” But I can’t launch it. Indeed the security manager of Big Sur doesn’t allow any installation of...
  4. How to install Windows10 on Mac, Apple M1, Big Sur

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows on Apple Mac M1

Windows on Apple Mac M1: Has MS produced a version of Windows 10 that will be compatible with Apple's M1 processor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-apple-mac-m1/2b2ea88c-15fa-4f08-82b5-12d735631123
  6. Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac: Is the Windows 10 pro already officially available for Parallel in Apple M1 or still evaluation copy?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-for-parallel-in-apple-m1-mac/b35e56e2-42b4-49b3-8014-ee44c4b854ad
  7. Apple’s ARM Macs won’t let you run Windows 10 through Boot Camp

in Windows 10 News
    Apple’s ARM Macs won’t let you run Windows 10 through Boot Camp: Apple’s Boot Camp has been allowing Mac owners to run Windows natively on their devices for several years, but it appears that Boot Camp days are now numbered. According to new developer documentation published by Apple, the switch to Apple Silicon will prevent users from...
  8. How do you get Dvorak on Apple Mac

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you get Dvorak on Apple Mac: How do you keyboard on Apple Mac for Dvorak with office 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-dvorak-on-apple-mac/66bd09bc-66ff-45d1-b35c-2faaa11127fa
  9. via Mac - Windows10 to 64 bit

via Mac - Windows10 to 64 bit: Hello, I need to upgrade Windows 10 from 32 bit to 64 bit. Only computer with internet access is a Mac. Any direction would be appreciated. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/via-mac-windows10-to-64-bit/85a471c4-dbb8-4a7f-876b-30a116526d44
  10. Apple keyboard & mouse to use windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple keyboard & mouse to use windows10: I just installed windows 10 on my Mac and its "working" ok but do I need a wired windows keyboard and mouse, can I use my Apple devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-keyboard-mouse-to-use-windows10/2323d9a9-15c1-4da8-9fc6-1d9aee2b8ba5