Windows 10: Run menu

Discus and support Run menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I typed a command into ru it would stay there .( msconfig,regedit/%temp% )etc now none of these stay on rebot its blank how to change so it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rkfjr, Jul 24, 2018.

1. rkfjr Win User

Run menu

when I typed a command into ru it would stay there .( msconfig,regedit/%temp% )etc now none of these stay on rebot its blank how to change so it will keep commands in there??

:)

rkfjr, Jul 24, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. dhoshaw Win User
    No Fan Control menu item in ATITool 0.26

.27b3 problems with 8800GT 256MB

I tried the .27b3 and encountered some problems.
    • Default profile comes up 0.00 / 0.00
    • App hard locks
    • Still no fan menu
    In the setup menu the following items appear:
    • Overclocking
    • Artifact scanning
    • Temperature monitoring
    • Gamma control
    • Startup
    • 3D-detection
    • Driver tweeks
    • Miscellaneous
    I'm running XP SP2 running NVIDIA 169.21 drivers.

The device details are displayed correctly now.

Regards,

dhoshaw, Jul 24, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Run menu

How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

• Run snipping tool ( If screen appears grayed out, press ESC, if not continue step 2.)
    • Click to open the start menu
    • Hold CTRL and press print Screen. Screen will appear grayed out, ready to capture.

NOTE: This will work with all popup menus ie. Windows Menu, Context menu etc...

topgundcp, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Run menu

1. Run menu - Similar Threads - Run menu

2. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  3. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...: the problem is the 50 million years to ge to the enter password pagethen the 50 million years to open the **** picutre to get the **** bar you the password inthen the **** 50 milllion years to "load in"then **** milllion years for the all the icons and tool bar to show...
  4. update broke my pc, running at 100disk and can't open main menue or search for program,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I was running Microsoft Solitaire Collection via Start menu on Win 10, just updated to Win...

I was running Microsoft Solitaire Collection via Start menu on Win 10, just updated to Win...: I was running Microsoft Solitaire Collection via Start menu on Win 10, just updated to Win 11 and seems the collection is "gone"...anyone help??...
  6. I was running Microsoft Solitaire Collection via Start menu on Win 10, just updated to Win...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was running Microsoft Solitaire Collection via Start menu on Win 10, just updated to Win...: I was running Microsoft Solitaire Collection via Start menu on Win 10, just updated to Win 11 and seems the collection is "gone"...anyone help??...
  7. Window Start Menu is not Showing the Run as Admin option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Start Menu is not Showing the Run as Admin option: Whenever I search for an app it shows like this: This didn´t happen before. Before a menu appeared with some options and there was the run as admin option. I´d like to have that menu back. Thanks for any help that you can give regarding this...
  8. Window Start Menu is not Showing the Run as Admin option

Window Start Menu is not Showing the Run as Admin option: Whenever I search for an app it shows like this: This didn´t happen before. Before a menu appeared with some options and there was the run as admin option. I´d like to have that menu back. Thanks for any help that you can give regarding this...
  9. Window Start Menu is not Showing the Run as Admin option

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Start Menu does not open, various apps do not open, Microsoft Store also does not run....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu does not open, various apps do not open, Microsoft Store also does not run....: Current SystemMSI Stealth 16StudioWindows 11 Home22621.2283Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22674.1000.0Current IssuesPressing the windows key does not open the start menu Windows key sometimes works in other scenarios. For example windows key + R opens the run window....