Windows 10: RunAs Taskbar

Discus and support RunAs Taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I wrote my first tool and i would like to present it here. short description: RunAs Taskbar is a free windows software to make your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by evgkop, Jul 4, 2016.

1. evgkop Win User

RunAs Taskbar

Hello!

I wrote my first tool and i would like to present it here.

short description:
    RunAs Taskbar is a free windows software to make your admin-tools easier to organize!
    If you run RunAs Taskbar as Administrator you will have all programs you are created in a tool automatically with administrator rights.

RunAs Taskbar [​IMG]

It will make my happy, if you would test it and send comments or report bugs.

Downloadlink: Kopysoft.de

Thanks

your

:)

evgkop, Jul 4, 2016
  2. cupboy1 Win User

runas requires elevation - what do I do about this?

C:\Users\luser>runas /user:admin "mmc gpedit.msc"

Enter the password for admin:

Attempting to start mmc gpedit.msc as user "BBY\admin" ...

RUNAS ERROR: Unable to run - mmc gpedit.msc

740: The requested operation requires elevation.

cupboy1, Jul 4, 2016
  3. Ira Fink1 Win User
    administrator privileges?

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\runas]

@="Take Ownership"

"NoWorkingDirectory"=""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\runas\command]

@="cmd.exe /c takeown /f \"%1\" && icacls \"%1\" /grant administrators:F"

"IsolatedCommand"="cmd.exe /c takeown /f \"%1\" && icacls \"%1\" /grant administrators:F"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\runas]

@="Take Ownership"

"NoWorkingDirectory"=""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\runas\command]

@="cmd.exe /c takeown /f \"%1\" /r /d y && icacls \"%1\" /grant administrators:F /t"

"IsolatedCommand"="cmd.exe /c takeown /f \"%1\" /r /d y && icacls \"%1\" /grant administrators:F /t"

Using notepad copy above and Save as takeownership.reg

Click the ownership.reg and hopefully you should see a notice this is going to be incorporated into the registry.

RunAs Taskbar [​IMG]

you click yes

look for windows.old and has to be near the windows you are now using and then gently click on windows.old and you should see takeownership as well as copy ,delete openwith and so on

Ira Fink1, Jul 4, 2016
  4. ModUser Win User

RunAs Taskbar

Good idea, no bugs at all. You can add window movement as well.. In what lang is it developed?

ModUser, Jul 4, 2016
  5. evgkop Win User
    Thank you! I think it's like awindows taskbar so no movement possible. I can do it movement to a window corner i think left- Bottom, left-top.....
    It's developed in c#

evgkop, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

RunAs Taskbar

1. RunAs Taskbar - Similar Threads - RunAs Taskbar

2. RUNAS - Running Control Panel items like AppWiz.cpl as local administrator when logged on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RUNAS - Running Control Panel items like AppWiz.cpl as local administrator when logged on...: Hi,For remote support is there a way to run Control Panel items like AppWiz.cpl as an administrator, for example you remote onto a Windows 10 22H2 computer which is logged on as a non-administrator, you need to uninstall an application , rather than switch User run the...
  3. RUNAS - Running Control Panel items like AppWiz.cpl as local administrator when logged on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RUNAS - Running Control Panel items like AppWiz.cpl as local administrator when logged on...: Hi,For remote support is there a way to run Control Panel items like AppWiz.cpl as an administrator, for example you remote onto a Windows 10 22H2 computer which is logged on as a non-administrator, you need to uninstall an application , rather than switch User run the...
  4. RUNAS - Running Control Panel items like AppWiz.cpl as local administrator when logged on...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. When using RunAs, elevated account is used by applications other than intended!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When using RunAs, elevated account is used by applications other than intended!!: Hello,As IT administrator, I use RunAs throughout the day to run various tasks and applications which requires elevation.I have access to the Firewall logs, and I noticed that once I use RunAs to elevate any task or application, such as CMD, PowerShell, etc., any of the web...
  6. When using RunAs, elevated account is used by applications other than intended!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When using RunAs, elevated account is used by applications other than intended!!: Hello,As IT administrator, I use RunAs throughout the day to run various tasks and applications which requires elevation.I have access to the Firewall logs, and I noticed that once I use RunAs to elevate any task or application, such as CMD, PowerShell, etc., any of the web...
  7. When using RunAs, elevated account is used by applications other than intended!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Windows 20H2 Runas Savecred Broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 20H2 Runas Savecred Broken: Notorious issue i've found on several of our fleet computers that are running Windows 20H2 Particularly Feature Pack 120.2212.2020.0 No surprises, this has broken several things that runas savecred shortcuts just do not initiate anything. Yes i'm aware of security flaws...
  9. unable to runas diferrent user with Microsoft Teams or Teamviewer, unable to click or...

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to runas diferrent user with Microsoft Teams or Teamviewer, unable to click or...: This bug started last week only on Windows 10 20H2. The tech in our organisation would help install different programs on our client pc who don't have admin rights. The behavior is the same in Microsoft Teams and Team viewer, users gives control to the tech, he right click...
  10. Runas File Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Runas File Explorer: Hello All, Is there a way to open file explorer as another user in windows 10? Thanks, submitted by /u/aspiretoinspire7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hnj0zs/runas_file_explorer/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 taskbar runas different user