Windows 10: RunDLL not found during startup

Discus and support RunDLL not found during startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Get "Cannot find" popup (RunDLL) during startup. Also,power monitor in tray is grayed out. Trying to close the power monitor gauge triggers the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JIMHOGLUND, Aug 12, 2018.

1. RunDLL not found during startup

Get "Cannot find" popup (RunDLL) during startup.
    Also,power monitor in tray is grayed out. Trying
    to close the power monitor gauge triggers the
    same "Cannot find..." popup.

:)

JIMHOGLUND, Aug 12, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

RunDLL error?

This is caused by an entry in your Startup processes, look through your startup for anything referring to rundll and remove it:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together to open Task Manager
    • On the Startup Tab look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find something related, select it and click 'Disable'
    If you did not find it there:

• Press Windows + R keys together to open the Run Dialog
    • Type msconfig in the run dialog and hit enter
    • Click on the Services Tab of the resulting dialog
    • Check the box marked 'Hide all Microsoft Services'
    • Look for anything relating to rundll
    • If you find it, uncheck it
    • Click Apply and Reboot

DaveM121, Aug 12, 2018
  3. RunDLL - WigwamUnaltered.dll

Open Task Manager and click the Startup tab. Enable the Command line column by right-clicking the column header and enabling "Command line" check box. This shows the full command-line for each startup item listed.

Right-click the appropriate (rundll32) entry in the list and click Disable.

If Task Manager doesn't list the entry, use the Autoruns utility from Microsoft.

More info here: How to Fix Rundll32 or RunDll Errors at Startup?

Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Avedis53 Win User

RunDLL not found during startup

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

RunDLL not found during startup

1. RunDLL not found during startup - Similar Threads - RunDLL found during

2. RunDLL error The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL error The specified module could not be found: My computer is showing RunDLL error lately. The error indicates the path to were the missing module must be located. I checked the folder and I think the dll is related to the loading animation of the mouse cursor. This is my windows specification:Windows 11 Pro 22H2OS Build:...
  3. RunDLL error The specified module could not be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RunDLL error The specified module could not be found: My computer is showing RunDLL error lately. The error indicates the path to were the missing module must be located. I checked the folder and I think the dll is related to the loading animation of the mouse cursor. This is my windows specification:Windows 11 Pro 22H2OS Build:...
  4. RunDLL Startup Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RunDLL Startup Error: Hi, I keep getting this problem at every startup. I know that this file is a Malware and has been removed by my Antivirus. I do not want to put the file back into the folder but want to remove if from being run at Startup. I have tried Autoruns, SFC, Disk Check and all the...
  5. RunDLL Startup Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL Startup Error: Hi, I keep getting this problem at every startup. I know that this file is a Malware and has been removed by my Antivirus. I do not want to put the file back into the folder but want to remove if from being run at Startup. I have tried Autoruns, SFC, Disk Check and all the...
  6. RunDLL Startup Error

7. RunDLL error, specific module could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RunDLL error, specific module could not be found: Hello,I got an error message for RunDLL"There was a problem starting C;\Program Files\HP\HP ENVY5530 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll""The specific module could not be found"My previous laptop was an HP ENVY.But now I am using a Razer Blade 15 Base model 2019I'm confused why this...
  8. RunDLL error, specific module could not be found

RunDLL error, specific module could not be found: Hello,I got an error message for RunDLL"There was a problem starting C;\Program Files\HP\HP ENVY5530 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll""The specific module could not be found"My previous laptop was an HP ENVY.But now I am using a Razer Blade 15 Base model 2019I'm confused why this...
  9. RunDLL - "The specified module could not be found."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL - "The specified module could not be found.": Hello, Every time I start my PC, I get a popup telling me that "There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 3520 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll". This looks like it's related to a printer that I used to have software for, but nothing shows up when I attempt to...
  10. RunDLL error during startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL error during startup: Hi, so I encountered an error it says, "There was a problem during Startup CheckLibrary.dll. The specified module could not be found." I figured it could be a virus and tried scanning it with Windows Defender but nothing popped up, I tried other methods but the error is...