Windows 10: running a Digitech video grabber on windows 10 64bit

Discus and support running a Digitech video grabber on windows 10 64bit in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to record video and audio from a VHS tape on a VCR machine using a digitech video grabber. I AM RUNNING WINDOWS 10 64BIT, the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stargazerRF, Jul 29, 2018.

1. running a Digitech video grabber on windows 10 64bit

I am trying to record video and audio from a VHS tape on a VCR machine using a digitech video grabber.

I AM RUNNING WINDOWS 10 64BIT, the computer reads the grabber as an audio device only.

The graphics card is a GeForce GT 360, running Direct x 12, is this a problem?

The video software will not recognise the capture device, has anyone an answer to get it to operate properly.

:)

stargazerRF, Jul 29, 2018

2. Video grabber

I have 2 video grabbers, Cyberlink Power director 9 and Climaxdigital capture kit. They both worked on Windows 8 but I now have Windows 10. The Climaxdigital has Arcsoft Showbiz. They both download to my laptop and display the correct pages. However when
    I plug in my Canon MV300 camcorder using S-video cable neither recognises the camera capture. I'm at a loss. Do I ditch these 2 grabbers and search for another or is there any way you can help

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

AllanLazarus1, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Savoykl Win User
    Can't find video files created by EZ Grabber

I can't find the video files that EZ Grabber created. I can see them in the EZ Grabber application but not in Windows Explorer. I tried to find them in the Users folder but they aren't there either. I also tried to copy the files in the application and
    paste them on the Desktop, but I get a message that they can't be found.

Savoykl, Jul 29, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

running a Digitech video grabber on windows 10 64bit

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

running a Digitech video grabber on windows 10 64bit

1. running a Digitech video grabber on windows 10 64bit - Similar Threads - running Digitech video

2. konig cmp-usbvg6 video grabber and windows 11 driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    konig cmp-usbvg6 video grabber and windows 11 driver: I have an Konig Electronics cmp-usbvg6 video grabber product. How can I use it on Windows 11 operating system? How can I get a driver for this Konig Electronics cmp-usbvg6 video grabber? How can I get a software to use this Konig Electronics cmp-usbvg6 video grabber?...
  3. konig cmp-usbvg6 video grabber and windows 11 driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    konig cmp-usbvg6 video grabber and windows 11 driver: I have an Konig Electronics cmp-usbvg6 video grabber product. How can I use it on Windows 11 operating system? How can I get a driver for this Konig Electronics cmp-usbvg6 video grabber? How can I get a software to use this Konig Electronics cmp-usbvg6 video grabber?...
  4. USB Video Grabber Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Video Grabber Not Working: Hi, I have a SilverCrest USB Video Grabber which used to work on my computers. I recently (about three/four months ago) transferred an old VHS to my desktop computer using it. I now cannot get it to work on either computer (although the I only used it on the laptop several...
  5. USB Video Grabber Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    USB Video Grabber Not Working: Hi, I have a SilverCrest USB Video Grabber which used to work on my computers. I recently (about three/four months ago) transferred an old VHS to my desktop computer using it. I now cannot get it to work on either computer (although the I only used it on the laptop several...
  6. HELP NEEDED -- Something blocking access to my EasyCAP video grabber

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP NEEDED -- Something blocking access to my EasyCAP video grabber: Hello, I have anvideo grabber device, based on EasyCAP 2.0 that I need to use for a scientific application (to capture video from a CCD camera coupled to a stereomicroscope). I am running Windows 10 Enterprise. The driver has been installed successfully, so that the device...
  7. Something blocking access to my EasyCAP video grabber

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something blocking access to my EasyCAP video grabber: Hello, I have anvideo grabber device, based on EasyCAP 2.0 that I need to use for a scientific application (to capture video from a CCD camera coupled to a stereomicroscope). I am running Windows 10 Enterprise. The driver has been installed successfully, so that the device...
  8. how to run 16bit apps in windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to run 16bit apps in windows 10 64bit: how i will do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-16bit-apps-in-windows-10-64bit/92d323be-3ba2-4c23-b64d-88fb546883a0
  9. typeshala doesnt run in windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    typeshala doesnt run in windows 10 64bit: i am trying to install typeshala in 64 bit windows 10 but it cant run it says "this apps cant run in your pc" how can i run this program in windows10 64bit...
  10. Windows 10 1803 Conexant Video Grabber not working but works in 1709

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1803 Conexant Video Grabber not working but works in 1709: My Conexant Video Grabber works in 1709 build, however, when updated to 1803 it does not function. Does anyone know a possible work around for this issue ? 114800

Users found this page by searching for:

1. digitech video grabber windows 10

2. digitech usb av grabber driver windows 10

3. digitech usb 2.0 video grabber

4. usb av grabber for windows 10 digitech,
  5. diditech 2.0 video & audeo grabber help,
  6. video grabber for windows 10 digitech