Windows 10: Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a question about running Android apps on Windows 10 Pro which is what I have. Can this be done and can one get the full functionality of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lou Reed, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Lou Reed Win User

Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro

I have a question about running Android apps on Windows 10 Pro which is what I have. Can this be done and can one get the full functionality of the Android OS and its app?

For example can one run AMIDDuOS and get Android to run?

Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

:)

Lou Reed, Dec 3, 2017

2. running Android Apps not available in Store Such As MTH DCS application

See YouTube video

This is just one example where the MTH Developer Group only developed Apple and Android Apps and not available in the Microsoft Store. The example is a WIFI application to remotely control multiple model train .

Is there anyway I can run Android or Apple App's on the Surface-Pro?

I currently use a surface-pro 3 and Android phone. In the next month I need to upgrade my phone (possibly to MS) and also looking at a Surface-Pro 4 but I have this Issue. 90% of the app's I use are Android or Apple only, and are not available
    4 my Surface-Pro.

If there is not a way to run Android or Apple App's on the Surface-Pro? I am forced to buy an Android or Apple phone in the near future!!!!

LikeableLarry, Dec 3, 2017
  3. monukale Win User
    how to run android and ios apps

In windows 10 say that it can run android apps and ios apps how to do that to run android and iOS app

monukale, Dec 3, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

One of best Android emulators is Nox which is easy to install and very robust.

Biggest issue is very few emulators are beyond V4.4 Kitkat meaning you may not be able to run some more recent apps. Those that go beyond kit kat tend to be less reliable.

Also most emulators crash if Hyper-V hypervisor is enabled. You have to turn the hyperviser off usng bcdedit commands You can have a second boot option to same install, or run on different install.

cereberus, Dec 3, 2017
  5. davidhk Win User
    Just a suggestion :

How about creating a LiveCD or LiveUSB of your choice of the Android OS, and run it WITHOUT actually installing into you PC.

I had one done (Lollipop 5.0) and tried it on my Windows PC. It was one of my early experiments and it worked.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Running Android apps in Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Running Android apps

2. Running Android Apps on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Android Apps on Windows 11: Hello ...How can I reun .APK android apps on windows 11 without using any simulation software ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-android-apps-on-windows-11/0b96b13f-0a3b-4dfa-bf56-14f6535cdfa7
  3. Running Android Apps on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Android Apps on Windows 11: Hello ...How can I reun .APK android apps on windows 11 without using any simulation software ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-android-apps-on-windows-11/0b96b13f-0a3b-4dfa-bf56-14f6535cdfa7
  4. Windows is going to run android apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is going to run android apps?: Microsoft is hard at work on a new system that’ll allow its desktop operating system to run Android apps. Windows 10 is already able to run some Android apps using the Your Phone app, which syncs with the software of the same name on your Android handset to bring text...
  5. nox will not run my android app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    nox will not run my android app: Hi : just starting up my new MSI Leopard. windows 10, etc. I installed the latest nox version, as that what im used to. downloaded my favourite app.. addicted sry : Elves vs dwarves, previously hobbit KoM , and it will not play. it tries to load, but won't. thanks!...
  6. Windows 10 can now run Android apps. Good?

Windows 10 can now run Android apps. Good?: submitted by /u/verax_mmts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6e0lx/windows_10_can_now_run_android_apps_good/
  7. Microsoft now lets you run Android apps in Windows 10

Microsoft now lets you run Android apps in Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mohiemen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5bi3f/microsoft_now_lets_you_run_android_apps_in/
  8. Running Android in WIndows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running Android in WIndows 10 pro: Is it possible to run android in hyper-V. If it is, how do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-android-in-windows-10-pro/a137eea6-fa56-487d-a5ae-ecc728865b36
  9. This is a Windows 10 phone that can run Android apps

in Windows 10 News
    This is a Windows 10 phone that can run Android apps: Microsoft’s mobile OS experiment ended in January 2020 and the last wave of Windows Mobile devices won’t receive any more updates or patches with features or security improvements. While the journey of Windows on phones has officially ended, a UK-based company said they have...
  10. How to run Android in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to run Android in Windows 10?: NOTE: I presumed that this is the proper forum to ask about emulators. If is not, please advise! I want to run Android apps, and understand that I need an emulator. What should I do? What is the best FREE one that I can download? Thanks 51401

Users found this page by searching for:

1. running apps on windows 10 pro

2. how to run android apps in windows 10