Windows 10: Running fullscreen applications on Win10 Tablet halfscreen portrait

Discus and support Running fullscreen applications on Win10 Tablet halfscreen portrait in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; As shown on the image below, my laptop/tablet is running Warcraft 3 perfectly fine, except for the fact that it is in portrait mode while the display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ryu, Oct 23, 2016.

1. RYU
    Ryu Win User

Running fullscreen applications on Win10 Tablet halfscreen portrait

As shown on the image below, my laptop/tablet is running Warcraft 3 perfectly fine, except for the fact that it is in portrait mode while the display settings is locked to landscape mode... I have a Cubix Morph tablet running Windows 10. I tried locking the display settings already but to no avail. Also, when the tablet boots, it is also in portrait mode despite me holding it in landscape mode. How do I fix this? Please help.

BTW, this issue is not strictly on Warcraft only, it is the same with Windows executable programs that natively runs on full screen mode.

Running fullscreen applications on Win10 Tablet halfscreen portrait [​IMG]

Running fullscreen applications on Win10 Tablet halfscreen portrait [​IMG]

:)

2. About Nokia 5310 express music firmware ver 10.10

all i know is the fullscreen video was fix.. when you pause it still fullscreen and its not doing like a halfscreen..

not same before of ver 9.42

neverwinter---01, Oct 23, 2016
  3. New N5310 Software Available

fullscreen in musicplayer still bug.. it you pause or u got receive message it will become halfscreen..

neverwinter---01, Oct 23, 2016
Thema:

Running fullscreen applications on Win10 Tablet halfscreen portrait

1. Running fullscreen applications on Win10 Tablet halfscreen portrait - Similar Threads - Running fullscreen applications

2. Cant open applications in fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant open applications in fullscreen: Hello,Everytime I use an application that is in fullscreen on my PC, it opens it, switches to it, but then it tabs out of the application automatically. This has been going on for a few weeks now.Would appreciate some insight on this....
  3. Unable to exit fullscreen applications

Unable to exit fullscreen applications: All of a sudden my computer became unable to exit out of full screen applications. When I press windows key and a number, I can see the apps that corresponds to it but I have to keep the windows key pressed or I will exit back to the full screen application. When I am stuck...
  4. windows randomly crashes when running fullscreen applications

windows randomly crashes when running fullscreen applications: i have no clue and have tried to look up each crash seperatly but have not found any answers please help ,dump files = https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avo6PmUFhaNApGEW6O2M2ZoU-TCd?e=019De4...
  5. Tablet Driver not running

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet Driver not running: So my tablet driver is not running. Ive tried restarting my desktop computer multiple times and I have no idea how to access the driver. The desktop model is the inspiron 387. I can go into the login screen and everything works perfectly fine, but once I login to my account...
  6. Multiple Fullscreen applications

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Fullscreen applications: Hello, I've been using multiple monitors for a long time now, and lately have been thinking about my new setup. Not that I was planning on buying it but the LGCX 48inch tv seemed like the dream desktop monitor. There is one caveat, as a gamer I would like to play my games...
  7. How to run Prey at Fullscreen?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to run Prey at Fullscreen?: Hello I have problem with Prey from your store. I don't have fullscreen option for any resolutions. There are only 2 windowed mode options. How to make the game run at fullscreen? Greetings...
  8. Email in Win10 Tablet

in Browsers and Email
    Email in Win10 Tablet: I am trying to get email from my Cloud server but can not find any way of doing it in the mail app. Urgent advice needed Thanks 64094
  9. Surface Tablet- Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Tablet- Win10: I have a Surface Tablet Running Win10. Problem Is, I must Find the MODEL NUMBER! Everybody I ask says everthing you need is under the "KICKSTAND"! It IS NOT! The only thing there is the windows Logo & under it is 128GB the serial number 022838544753! How do I find...
  10. Tablet Mode In Fullscreen On PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Tablet Mode In Fullscreen On PC: Where to find it. Tablet mode will basically go fullscreen on your pc, removing windowed apps and turning the Start menu into the Start screen. To turn it on or off, follow these easy steps. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html If you want to do...