Windows 10: Running IE11 and accessing a 192.168.0.x address

Discus and support Running IE11 and accessing a 192.168.0.x address in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello Good People, Running win10 64bit version 1803 I have 2 problems that I have not been able to solve. I have a browser addon that I am told... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by doug4901, Jun 4, 2018.

1. doug4901 Win User

Running IE11 and accessing a 192.168.0.x address

Hello Good People,

Running win10 64bit version 1803

I have 2 problems that I have not been able to solve.

• I have a browser addon that I am told will only load and run in IE. I first tried to run the IE desktop app and while it starts to load, I get no browser opening. Searching the web I found the issue is somewhat widespread and the only suggested solution that has worked for me is to load iexplore.exe in administrator mode. (I am listing this as it may be contributing to my next problem.)
    • I get IE11 up in admin mode all OK. Then in the URL, I type 192.168.0.50:86. It doesn't work, instead throwing me into a google or bing search. The URL should throw me into a Network Video Recorder "NVR", allowing me to access all the settings in my 4 camera perimeter security. If I use Chrome, the 192.168.0.50:86 at the URL successfully gets me into the NVR settings, proving I think, that the URL string is correct. But, of course, I need IE, and it doesn't work.

In IE11 if I enter even 192.168.0.1 for the URL it pushes me into a Bing or Google search for that string.*Mad

Is someone able to set me on the correct course with the above two problems, (which just maybe are inter-related)?

Regards to all,
    Doug,
    (the "old bloke") , or in Australia, "the old bast**d" *Wink

:)

doug4901, Jun 4, 2018

2. change the default ip 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.x (1<x<255)

Sir, How do I change the default ip 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.x (1<x<255) as posted in the picture below.(this message is shown when I go to my lan connection network>properties>sharing i.e. when i turn on internet sharing in my lan connection to the hosted
    network). I am posting this because if i am connected to any network with an ip 192.168.0.1 my internet connection sharing does not get enabled. So that is why sometimes I can access internet via my hosted network and sometimes I cannot. I am running windows
    10(64 bit).

Running IE11 and accessing a 192.168.0.x address [​IMG]

Mrinmoy_Sadhukhan, Jun 8, 2018
  3. IE11 won't connect- Shows 'res://ieframe.dll/dnserror.htm' in the address bar

Hi Deepika

My responses below yours:

• Does this issue persists when accessing any particular website?

Yes, no website page will open on my upgraded Windows 10 laptop in IE11. Windows Edge works fine.
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

My Windows 7 laptop was upgraded to Windows 10 which introduced Edge and IE11
    • Are you using wired/ wireless internet connection?

I am using wireless connectivity
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried in resolving the issue?

I have followed all of the steps that were advised in this post.

Thanks and regards

Steve

Steve Parlby, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Running IE11 and accessing a 192.168.0.x address

1. Running IE11 and accessing a 192.168.0.x address - Similar Threads - Running IE11 accessing

2. Automatic save and run on IE11?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatic save and run on IE11?: I am in deploy a VM win 10 for malware analysis. And I try run a win + r for iexplorer.exe http://example.com/exe.exe And I want save and run automatic. It is possible? I completely lost here. submitted by /u/roleal [link] [comments]...
  3. 192 processes running - What can safely be turned off?

in Windows 10 Support
    192 processes running - What can safely be turned off?: Windows 10 Home 1909 I think I have far too many processes running (192 seems like a lot when I don't have a lot of programs running) but I'm not sure what to do to get the count down. I've come across 'Sycnex /Windows10Debloater' but read that it is best to use it before...
  4. **ENDPOINTS** from using I.P. address 192.... etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    **ENDPOINTS** from using I.P. address 192.... etc: Has anyone else been experiencing endpoints and road blocks while being looged onto the I.P. addresses beginning with the call numbers 192... etc???? I have for months and I think I know why.....
  5. Unable to run IE11 in 32-bit Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to run IE11 in 32-bit Mode: I've created a taskbar IE11 icon as shown below - [ATTACH] [ATTACH] When I click on this icon, it's window remains blank and a SECOND IE11 icon is created on the taskbar [ATTACH] This appears to load the 64-bit version of IE; I know this as I need to run the 32-bit...
  6. IE11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    IE11: I E 11 has disappeared from my desk top PC Nothing I do will reinstall it It does not show up anywhere. Can anyone please advise? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ie11/b33fc2b1-98da-45ba-b3af-ccd2a9a53d70
  7. IE11 on W7 fine -- on W10 Javascript void(0)

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 on W7 fine -- on W10 Javascript void(0): Hi there I have an application that needs IE11 and will open a window on a local intranet (Mine as it's a test installation) and prompts for a logon screen . Logon screen is on IE11 in both cases. Same userid etc etc. The three computers are on my Local Network so no...
  8. IE11 address bar suggestions

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 address bar suggestions: I prefer IE11 over edge but one thing I noticed is when I start typing an address or search term in the address bar I only get a list of some historical sites. There is no drop down showing any suggestions (which I see on my other Windows 7 machine). If I type a word and...
  9. ie11

in Browsers and Email
    ie11: I installed win10 preview 10162,everything fine until I noticed no bookmarks/favorites folder or I wasn't looking in the right places(s). On the start/all programs /windows accessories there was ie so I added it to the desktop clicked on it to preview my favorites and now I...
  10. Flash Player won't Run in IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Flash Player won't Run in IE11: For the last day or so, I have not been able to get Flash Player to run in IE11 on Windows 10 x64 build 10586.164 The message below appears at the bottom of the any web page that uses flash, but when I click "Allow" or "Allow for all Websites" nothing happens and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ie11 access 192

2. //ieframe.dll/dnserror.htm#avascript:void(0)