Windows 10: Running Script

Discus and support Running Script in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 / IE 11 and I keep getting a running script error (“Do you want to continue running scripts on this page”?) and it is driving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by puddytat2tn, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Running Script

I am running Windows 10 / IE 11 and I keep getting a running script error (“Do you want to continue running scripts on this page”?) and it is driving me crazy. I am not real tech savvy so I don’t know where to look on how to. It just started doing it and I have been using Windows 10 for about a month now. Could you help me get this error stopped please? Thank you. Lynda

:)

puddytat2tn, Jan 29, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jan 29, 2016
  3. J Pinkman Win User
    Running scripts

Can I set up and run scripts on Windows 10?

J Pinkman, Jan 29, 2016
  4. Private Win User

Running Script

Private, Jan 29, 2016
  5. Thank you so much. I did everything you said so I will just wait and see what happens. Appreciate the pics as it makes it easier to know what to click on. Lynda

puddytat2tn, Jan 29, 2016
  6. Private Win User
    You're welcome Lynda.

But, that article was from Microsoft Knowledge Base, not mine. *Biggrin

Private, Jan 30, 2016
  7. I was having a long running script error using IE 11 in windows 10 1607 build. 1 year of trying everything from eliminating programs to trying different security software packages to Malwarebytes. Well, the fix was when I downloaded and ran Spy Bot Search and destroy. The program found 5 PUPS in windows registry and removed them. I don't know what a PUP is but my PC never ran faster and the program is free.

12345678910, Jan 21, 2017
  8. djbillyd Win User

Running Script

A PUP is "Potentially Unwanted Program".....

djbillyd, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Running Script

1. Running Script - Similar Threads - Running Script

2. hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...: Sourcejavaw.exeSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎18/‎2024 11:15 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\CONSOLE_2023\1.4.0\jre\bin\javaw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEXApplication Name: javaw.exeApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp:...
  3. hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello i try to running application comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...: Sourcejavaw.exeSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎18/‎2024 11:15 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\CONSOLE_2023\1.4.0\jre\bin\javaw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEXApplication Name: javaw.exeApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp:...
  4. hello i try to running aplication comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello i try to running aplication comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...: Sourcejavaw.exeSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎18/‎2024 11:15 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\CONSOLE_2023\1.4.0\jre\bin\javaw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEXApplication Name: javaw.exeApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp:...
  5. hello i try to running aplication comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...

hello i try to running aplication comand windows script but the file javaw.exe eror and...: Sourcejavaw.exeSummaryStopped workingDate‎3/‎18/‎2024 11:15 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\CONSOLE_2023\1.4.0\jre\bin\javaw.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEXApplication Name: javaw.exeApplication Version: 0.0.0.0Application Timestamp:...
  6. I tried this but could not run the script. Solved!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried this but could not run the script. Solved!: Am I doing something wrong?Tried again after going to link in the error message. I'm not sure what I did but it did not work.Try again using this shell command and it seemed to work. Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy RemoteSignedThen I tried the update and it worked. My...
  7. I tried this but could not run the script. Solved!

I tried this but could not run the script. Solved!: Am I doing something wrong?Tried again after going to link in the error message. I'm not sure what I did but it did not work.Try again using this shell command and it seemed to work. Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy RemoteSignedThen I tried the update and it worked. My...
  8. I tried this but could not run the script. Solved!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I tried this but could not run the script

I tried this but could not run the script: Am I doing something wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-this-but-could-not-run-the-script/212accc5-df4c-408a-8ac0-05a3fac48165
  10. I tried this but could not run the script

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried this but could not run the script: Am I doing something wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-this-but-could-not-run-the-script/212accc5-df4c-408a-8ac0-05a3fac48165