Windows 10: Running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22622.436 and haven't received any updates in the...

Discus and support Running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22622.436 and haven't received any updates in the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I check what Insider Channel I am on? I think I am on the Release Preview Channel, and have been an Insider since 2016, but when I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TekGamer, Jan 25, 2023 at 12:07 AM.

1. TekGamer Win User

Running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22622.436 and haven't received any updates in the...

How can I check what Insider Channel I am on? I think I am on the Release Preview Channel, and have been an Insider since 2016, but when I go to Settings...Windows Update... Windows Insider Program... I only see "Stop getting preview builds". I do not see an option to "Choose your Insider settings" or see the verification of my Windows Insider Account. I also see a red circle with an X instead of a green circle with a checkmark and it says "Check Windows Update for a newer and more secure build" and no issues are found when I choose "Troubleshoot Insider Builds". Also, when I look in my u

:)

2. Cannot update Windows 11 to build 22h2

Need more help than support web site offers. I would like to update a Windows Pro 21h2 to 22h2.

I've tried every suggestion at Troubleshoot problems updating Windows - Microsoft Support short of "Perfrom a clean installation of Windows 11." That list is comprehensive and includes everything I would have thought of on my own and then some. None of the troubleshooting suggestions solved the problem. The system in question is a Lenovo ThinkCentre M90n desktop running Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2.

In addition to all the steps at the above link, I've also tried installing by using Windows 11 Installation Assistant. Installation Assistant downloads and goes through the long installation process. But then very shortly after the reboot starts, it says, "Undoing changes" and boots back into the old build.

3. Brink Win User
    Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

4. NMI
    NMI Win User

Running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22622.436 and haven't received any updates in the...

Thema:

1. Running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22622.436 and haven't received any updates in the... - Similar Threads - Running Pro Version

2. Running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22622.436 and haven't received any updates in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Build 22622.436 and haven't received any updates in the...: How can I check what Insider Channel I am on? I think I am on the Release Preview Channel, and have been an Insider since 2016, but when I go to Settings...Windows Update... Windows Insider Program... I only see "Stop getting preview builds". I do not see an option to "Choose...
  3. I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet.: It's been out for several months now. What could be the reason and how long do I have to wait for it? There's more than 800 gigs of storage free on my PC so that should not be a concern and all my drivers are up to date. I know of custom installation but it's not a widely...
  4. I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I haven't received the latest Windows 22H2 update on my laptop yet.: It's been out for several months now. What could be the reason and how long do I have to wait for it? I know of custom installation but it's not a widely recommended method as we all know, so I'm a bit sceptical....
  5. Windows 11 22h2 update was not received.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22h2 update was not received.: I have not received the windows 11 22h2 update till now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-22h2-update-was-not-received/b0f829e6-dcd1-4f90-9f8e-df19747b7eb4
  6. Windows 11 22h2 update was not received.

Windows 11 22h2 update was not received.: I have not received the windows 11 22h2 update till now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-22h2-update-was-not-received/b0f829e6-dcd1-4f90-9f8e-df19747b7eb4
  7. Update Windows 11 Version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Windows 11 Version 22H2: I downloaded this update but when it was being installed I got a message saying my PC has a service that isn't ready for this version of Windows a new version is available. The service was cFosSpeed Driver. I was informed that a new version was available. I have never heard...
  8. Update Windows 11 Version 22H2

Update Windows 11 Version 22H2: I downloaded this update but when it was being installed I got a message saying my PC has a service that isn't ready for this version of Windows a new version is available. The service was cFosSpeed Driver. I was informed that a new version was available. I have never heard...
  9. Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet: My laptop meets all the requirements, but I am not getting the windows 11 22H2 update yet; I have checked the windows updater, but there is no update available; please help....
  10. Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet

Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet: My laptop meets all the requirements, but I am not getting the windows 11 22H2 update yet; I have checked the windows updater, but there is no update available; please help....