Windows 10: Russian instructions?

Discus and support Russian instructions? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The drop-down sign-in boxes appearing in my newly installed WIN 10 are in Cyrillic script. How can I change to English script? 16647 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Discusjon, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Discusjon Win User

Russian instructions?

The drop-down sign-in boxes appearing in my newly installed WIN 10 are in Cyrillic script. How can I change to English script?

:)

Discusjon, Aug 15, 2015
  2. zzwave Win User

No digit keys in add new contact number

Russian UI and Russian/English input

zzwave, Aug 15, 2015
  3. CJLim Win User
    Russification Nokia 6630

LOL, long time since I heard that word.

In computing, Russification (Russian: руссификация) is the localization of computers and of software, i.e., making the user interface of a computer and software to communicate in Russian language and Russian alphabet.

I presume he wants to install Russian language support.

CJLim, Aug 15, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

Russian instructions?

Welcome to the forum.

Which drop-down boxes? Screenshot please

alternatively,

You could learn Russian *Biggrin

WhyMe, Aug 15, 2015
  5. Discusjon Win User
    Apparently a number of people are having problems with the languages
    appearing in these sign-in boxes. I guess we just wait for a fix!

Discusjon, Aug 15, 2015
  6. bordi Win User
    We live in a cosmopolitan society so windows is accommodating for that, we cant blame them for it.

bordi, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Russian instructions?

1. Russian instructions? - Similar Threads - Russian instructions

2. Please help to disable adding russian layout for user.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help to disable adding russian layout for user.: Hello. How to prevent a user from adding a keyboard layout. I want to disable adding russian layout. I'm using ukranian system language. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-to-disable-adding-russian-layout-for/c16ed698-34c7-45b2-affb-6f5504ea1a84
  3. Please help to disable adding russian layout for user.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help to disable adding russian layout for user.: Hello. How to prevent a user from adding a keyboard layout. I want to disable adding russian layout. I'm using ukranian system language. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-to-disable-adding-russian-layout-for/c16ed698-34c7-45b2-affb-6f5504ea1a84
  4. The welcome screen displays Russian Moldova after switching to English.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The welcome screen displays Russian Moldova after switching to English.: Hi!Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎7/‎15/‎2022 OS build 19045.3803 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 I set the language to English United States, switched the displayed system interface to English, set the formats of the United...
  5. The welcome screen displays Russian Moldova after switching to English.

The welcome screen displays Russian Moldova after switching to English.: Hi!Edition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎7/‎15/‎2022 OS build 19045.3803 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0 I set the language to English United States, switched the displayed system interface to English, set the formats of the United...
  6. The welcome screen displays Russian Moldova after switching to English.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game: Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free downloads ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-download-this-microsoft-russian-square/dfa6ef51-4f0e-4b45-a46c-d7a7ca33b145
  8. where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game

where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game: Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free downloads ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-download-this-microsoft-russian-square/dfa6ef51-4f0e-4b45-a46c-d7a7ca33b145
  9. After upgrading Windows 11 Pro 21H2 to 22H2 setting windows display language to Russian...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrading Windows 11 Pro 21H2 to 22H2 setting windows display language to Russian...: Hello.I was on Windows 11 Pro 21H2 En where I've installed Russian language pack and switched windows display language to Russian. My OS was fully translated - settings, task manger, file explorer and everything else was translated.Yesterday I've upgraded to Windows 11 Pro...
  10. After upgrading Windows 11 Pro 21H2 to 22H2 setting windows display language to Russian...

After upgrading Windows 11 Pro 21H2 to 22H2 setting windows display language to Russian...: Hello.I was on Windows 11 Pro 21H2 En where I've installed Russian language pack and switched windows display language to Russian. My OS was fully translated - settings, task manger, file explorer and everything else was translated.Yesterday I've upgraded to Windows 11 Pro...