Windows 10: S MODE FOR WINDOWS 11

Discus and support S MODE FOR WINDOWS 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I recently purchased a surface pro 7+ with Windows 11.The thing is, I want to enable the S Mode for more security. Some says that S Mode is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PrimaveraOffice, May 22, 2022.

1. S MODE FOR WINDOWS 11

Hi,I recently purchased a surface pro 7+ with Windows 11.The thing is, I want to enable the S Mode for more security. Some says that S Mode is the default, but when I checked the About page, it doesn't say that the Windows 11 in S mode.Can anyone please guide me, step_by_step on how to ENABLE the S mode?I am pretty new to Microsoft and Windows, so please help me with details. Thank you so much for this help!Sam

:)

PrimaveraOffice, May 22, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, May 22, 2022
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, May 22, 2022
  4. S MODE FOR WINDOWS 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 22, 2022
Thema:

S MODE FOR WINDOWS 11

1. S MODE FOR WINDOWS 11 - Similar Threads - MODE

2. Windows 10 black screen with cursor after sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 black screen with cursor after sleep mode: Hello everyone, I was just enjoying life playing some valorant. After that I went to go eat and after some time, I came back to check on my pc. I returned after 30 minutes and I was watching a video on my phone, I heard a disconnecting sound from my pc, so I had to go check...
  3. Windows 10 black screen with cursor after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 black screen with cursor after sleep mode: Hello everyone, I was just enjoying life playing some valorant. After that I went to go eat and after some time, I came back to check on my pc. I returned after 30 minutes and I was watching a video on my phone, I heard a disconnecting sound from my pc, so I had to go check...
  4. Windows 10 black screen with cursor after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    S mode: I updated to windows 11 and got s mode. I cannot delete some old apps. Can I go back to windows 10 to delete the apps, then update again to get s mode back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode/f578c017-b4b1-47d1-82a4-e1077ae22c8d
  6. S mode

S mode: I updated to windows 11 and got s mode. I cannot delete some old apps. Can I go back to windows 10 to delete the apps, then update again to get s mode back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/s-mode/f578c017-b4b1-47d1-82a4-e1077ae22c8d
  7. How to add Option/Menu/Button in Windows 10 Recovery Mode – Advanced Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add Option/Menu/Button in Windows 10 Recovery Mode – Advanced Option: Hi,I want to add Option/Menu/Button in Windows 10 Recovery Mode – Advanced Option. Could you please help me?Regards,Shridhar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-optionmenubutton-in-windows-10-recovery/fb0731db-7e75-45f6-933f-3fd294c74625
  8. How to add Option/Menu/Button in Windows 10 Recovery Mode – Advanced Option

How to add Option/Menu/Button in Windows 10 Recovery Mode – Advanced Option: Hi,I want to add Option/Menu/Button in Windows 10 Recovery Mode – Advanced Option. Could you please help me?Regards,Shridhar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-optionmenubutton-in-windows-10-recovery/fb0731db-7e75-45f6-933f-3fd294c74625
  9. How to add Option/Menu/Button in Windows 10 Recovery Mode – Advanced Option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Can you run PsExec, specifically PsExec -i -d -s c:\windows\regedit.exe, in safe mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you run PsExec, specifically PsExec -i -d -s c:\windows\regedit.exe, in safe mode?: Can you run PsExec, specifically PsExec -i -d -s c:\windows\regedit.exe, in safe mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-run-psexec-specifically-psexec-i-d-s/35850490-5045-4a49-962f-875eb8f72520