Windows 10: sades 902 headset driver

Discus and support sades 902 headset driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; this is my second PC running win 10 X64 the first had no problems running this head set, but this PC will not load the driver, or find one to run it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dunder, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Dunder Win User

sades 902 headset driver

this is my second PC running win 10 X64 the first had no problems running this head set, but this PC will not load the driver, or find one to run it in 7.1 emulated, nor the microphone works, it just sees it as a 2 channel (left/right) headphones, is there a working driver, or do I need fork out for a new headset

:)

Dunder, Mar 22, 2018
  2. Joel Cope Win User

Help! My new headset's mic echoes like crazy!

I just got a new set of headphones lately called a Sades SA-902, and it sounds nice, but when I try to talk to people, they call me out for having really bad echoes. Is there a way to fix this?

P.S.

I've tried looking online to fix it, and nobody had a solution that would work with my Sades headset, which sucks but makes sense, considering the headset's origins are from China/Japan.

Joel Cope, Mar 22, 2018
  3. installing sades gaming headset sa-902

Unfortunately the server must be in remote part of China: the drivers are in a RAR file of 93.5 MB and it is taking 1+ hour to download on broadband connection (so be patient). Hopefully someone can provide a mirror or speedier connection for hosting.

KidChaosTX, Mar 22, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

sades 902 headset driver

Could it be something in the PC rather than the headset since it worked in a different PC?

fireberd, Mar 22, 2018
Thema:

sades 902 headset driver

1. sades 902 headset driver - Similar Threads - sades 902 headset

2. Headset/Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset/Drivers: I have tried so many times to use my headset on my computer. I know it’s not an issue with the cord or the jack because I had use my headset for one night after tediously trying to download drivers over and over. Now today my headset isn’t showing up again regardless of...
  3. Headset/Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset/Drivers: I have tried so many times to use my headset on my computer. I know it’s not an issue with the cord or the jack because I had use my headset for one night after tediously trying to download drivers over and over. Now today my headset isn’t showing up again regardless of...
  4. SADES SA-708GT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SADES SA-708GT: im not so much asking a question, but letting people know yes theyre older, but mine are 3 years old now and still work wonderfully if your using these on a PC you MUST USE A SPLITTER other wise they will not allow the mic to work. if using on an XBOX controller, your box...
  5. Sades Drivers Not Working

Sades Drivers Not Working: Hi I am using Sades R7 Headphone but when I install the driver it says headphone not detected but in the normal call, it works like a normal headphone. [ATTACH]...
  6. Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10

Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10: I recently found myself using stereo sound in Windows 10 since there is no longer an option to use the 7.1 Ch with them, i have tried the Latest drives from Sades website, i tried on all my USB ports. From what i have read in the forums, this issue happened after a certain...
  7. SADES SA 708GT HEADSET

in Windows 10 Customization
    SADES SA 708GT HEADSET: Hello I recently bought this headset Sades SA 708GT and whenever I try and watch youtube videos sound doesn't come through speakers and microphone are enabled and everything else is disabled in sound settings, I am not sure what the issue is, I tried these steps but didn't...
  8. SADES USB Microphone Not Working

SADES USB Microphone Not Working: I have a Sades SA 903. It's a gaming Headset (with microphone) using USB Jack. My problem is: Windows 10 isn't recognizing any microphone sound. So i tinker a bit on the software: 1. I opened Device Properties on Microphone (USB Audio Device). In Levels tab, the volume...
  9. sades headset(sa-901) cant find a driver that works

sades headset(sa-901) cant find a driver that works: I have recently got myself a sades gaming headset but my laptop doesn't have a cd-rom thing to download th driver off the cd, so I went to the sades website to download the driver from there but it wont start set up it tells me.. an error (-5001 : 0x80070002) has occurred...
  10. Installing SADES heaphone drivers on Windows 10

Installing SADES heaphone drivers on Windows 10: Hello everyone, First of all, thanks for your time reading and trying to help. I have a SADES SA-903 headphone, which supports virtual 7.1 audio, and tried to install the drivers for it (so I can configure it to use the 7.1 configuration instead of stereo), but with no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sades cant find