Windows 10: sades headset(sa-901) cant find a driver that works

Discus and support sades headset(sa-901) cant find a driver that works in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently got myself a sades gaming headset but my laptop doesn't have a cd-rom thing to download th driver off the cd, so I went to the sades... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by blair, Jul 6, 2016.

1. blair Win User

sades headset(sa-901) cant find a driver that works

I have recently got myself a sades gaming headset but my laptop doesn't have a cd-rom thing to download th driver off the cd, so I went to the sades website to download the driver from there but it wont start set up it tells me..

an error (-5001 : 0x80070002) has occurred while running the setup.

please make sure you have finished any previous steps and closed other applications.
    if the error still occurs, please contact vendor.

what do I do, I have tried everything. at least I think I have.

:)

blair, Jul 6, 2016
  2. BGHD Win User

USB not detecting

I have a sades usb headset and i was using it in a call with some friends and randomly it disconnected. I've tried all the driver help but it wont detect it and i cant re-install the sades driver because windows cant detect that its plugged in. its a problem
    with the system because i tried plugging it into a different pc and it worked fine. pls help

BGHD, Jul 6, 2016
  3. babab_983 Win User
    Sades sa-903 making strange beeping noises

I have just received the Sades sa-903 gaming headset from amazon. When I installed the driver that had came with the headset, it created strange beeping sounds when I would listen to audio. Would anyone be able to help me out??

babab_983, Jul 6, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello blair,

Welcome to the TenForums *Smile

Try running the setup as an administrator. To do this right click the file and select "Run as Administrator". See if this helps.

philc43, Jul 6, 2016
  5. blair Win User
    wouldn't have a clue what to do next

blair, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. sades headset(sa-901) cant find a driver that works - Similar Threads - sades headset 901

2. SADES SA-708GT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SADES SA-708GT: im not so much asking a question, but letting people know yes theyre older, but mine are 3 years old now and still work wonderfully if your using these on a PC you MUST USE A SPLITTER other wise they will not allow the mic to work. if using on an XBOX controller, your box...
  3. Sades Drivers Not Working

Sades Drivers Not Working: Hi I am using Sades R7 Headphone but when I install the driver it says headphone not detected but in the normal call, it works like a normal headphone. [ATTACH]...
  4. Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10

Sades SA-902 Headset don't have surround sound option with the latest version of Windows 10: I recently found myself using stereo sound in Windows 10 since there is no longer an option to use the 7.1 Ch with them, i have tried the Latest drives from Sades website, i tried on all my USB ports. From what i have read in the forums, this issue happened after a certain...
  5. GTA SA NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA SA NOT WORKING: I m facing a problem running gta sa on windows 10. it did worked once when i got a pop up of installing direct play but after that the file isnt displaying its running in the background when i saw it tin the task manager the file was running but wasnt displaying.i tried all...
  6. Cant Find Driver

Cant Find Driver: I have a High Point RocketRAID 640L Internal 4 SATA Port PCI-Express 2.0 x4 SATA 6Gb/s RAID Controller -Lite Version and I am unable to locate the driver for it. No software came with the device so I'm thinking it should be automatic somehow. Should I remove the device and...
  7. SADES SA 708GT HEADSET

in Windows 10 Customization
    SADES SA 708GT HEADSET: Hello I recently bought this headset Sades SA 708GT and whenever I try and watch youtube videos sound doesn't come through speakers and microphone are enabled and everything else is disabled in sound settings, I am not sure what the issue is, I tried these steps but didn't...
  8. SADES USB Microphone Not Working

SADES USB Microphone Not Working: I have a Sades SA 903. It's a gaming Headset (with microphone) using USB Jack. My problem is: Windows 10 isn't recognizing any microphone sound. So i tinker a bit on the software: 1. I opened Device Properties on Microphone (USB Audio Device). In Levels tab, the volume...
  9. Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs: I recently got new headphones, and these ones worked great! A few days later, they don't work! The mic isn't working. The audio is kinda glitching out. My friends can hear themselves talking. I don't know how to fix this. Someone please help....
  10. sades 902 headset driver

sades 902 headset driver: this is my second PC running win 10 X64 the first had no problems running this head set, but this PC will not load the driver, or find one to run it in 7.1 emulated, nor the microphone works, it just sees it as a 2 channel (left/right) headphones, is there a working driver,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sades cant find

2. my drivers for sades is not working

3. sades sa 901 drivers

4. cant get passed the sade headset download,
  5. sades drivers cant find headset,
  6. sades program wont open,
  7. sades headset cant find software,
  8. sades a 90 headset driver,
  9. sades sa-901 driver windows 10,
  10. sades sa 903 cant find the dispositive