Windows 10: Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs

Discus and support Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently got new headphones, and these ones worked great! A few days later, they don't work! The mic isn't working. The audio is kinda glitching out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElectricC_0, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs

I recently got new headphones, and these ones worked great! A few days later, they don't work! The mic isn't working. The audio is kinda glitching out. My friends can hear themselves talking. I don't know how to fix this. Someone please help.

:)

ElectricC_0, Aug 8, 2018

2. Sades SA-708 Audio and Mic not regonized

So I recently bought the Sades Sa-708. I tried to connect it to the audio and the mic plugs but there was no sounds coming out of it. I downloaded the drivers but it said that I didn't have the right model(They said I needed to plug in the Sades 7.1).
    I tried to troubleshoot it but there was still no headset regonized. I don't know how to make it work so I'm asking for help. I was thinking about returning it but I think I might need to buy a stereo sound adapter. Please reply back and tell me how to fix
    the problem and if If a stereo sound adapter is needed.

WildAssassinz, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Sades SA-708 Audio and Mic not regonized

Hi,

To address the sound issue, we suggest that you try the following methods.

Method 1: run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Update the audio driver of your computer.

• Check the computer manufacturer's support site and download the latest driver for the audio adapter.

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Aug 8, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs

dalchina, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs

1. Sades SA-708 Headphones mic not working, and audio bugs - Similar Threads - Sades 708 Headphones

2. Headphone Mic not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone Mic not working.: I have a wireless headset, its mic work when it's connected to Bluetooth but when I use the aux cable the aux has only 2 rings to use the headset the microphone doesn't work. So, tried the headphone on a phone with aux and the mic works. How to solve this problem?...
  3. SADES SA-708GT

SADES SA-708GT: im not so much asking a question, but letting people know yes theyre older, but mine are 3 years old now and still work wonderfully if your using these on a PC you MUST USE A SPLITTER other wise they will not allow the mic to work. if using on an XBOX controller, your box...
  4. Headphones with mic not working

Headphones with mic not working: Hi, I'm having a problem with my headphones that have a mic on them, the mic does not work. The headphones also show up as headphones instead of headset which I'm assuming is the problem. Anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  5. Sades Drivers Not Working

Sades Drivers Not Working: Hi I am using Sades R7 Headphone but when I install the driver it says headphone not detected but in the normal call, it works like a normal headphone. [ATTACH]...
  6. Headphone Mic not working

Headphone Mic not working: Hello, My headphone mic is not working. I've literally tried everything. I have checked privacy settings. I have check all sound properties the mic is working and coming up on the levels with green bars but anytime im on chat or the xbox game bar it doesnt...
  7. Headphones mic not working

Headphones mic not working: So i just got a new laptop dell g3 15 and my microphone does not work i checked device manager sound,video and games controller and my mic wasn't there...Headphones work good and everything ,the first day mic worked fine and then it disappeared,so now i only can use my...
  8. Sades headphone sound problem

Sades headphone sound problem: So i have a Sades SA 902 and until now i never had a problem with the mic or headphone, when the sound went off i tried plugging the usb in and out multiple times, didnt work, so i then went into settings and saw that windows was detecting my mic, but for the output device...
  9. SADES SA 708GT HEADSET

in Windows 10 Customization
    SADES SA 708GT HEADSET: Hello I recently bought this headset Sades SA 708GT and whenever I try and watch youtube videos sound doesn't come through speakers and microphone are enabled and everything else is disabled in sound settings, I am not sure what the issue is, I tried these steps but didn't...
  10. sades headset(sa-901) cant find a driver that works

sades headset(sa-901) cant find a driver that works: I have recently got myself a sades gaming headset but my laptop doesn't have a cd-rom thing to download th driver off the cd, so I went to the sades website to download the driver from there but it wont start set up it tells me.. an error (-5001 : 0x80070002) has occurred...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sades mic not working

2. sades headset mic not working

3. sades sa 708 mic not working

4. sades sa 807 microphone setup,
  5. sades headset microphone not working,
  6. sades headphones not plugged in,
  7. sades headphones not working,
  8. sades wolf fang mic not working windows 10,
  9. sades sa-807 microphone not working,
  10. sade headphones low mic,
  11. my headset mic isnt working sades sa720,