Windows 10: Safari support dropped

Discus and support Safari support dropped in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This is old news, but I only learned it today. Apple has dropped support for its Windows version of the Safari browser, but has given little publicity... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Vince Massi, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Safari support dropped

This is old news, but I only learned it today. Apple has dropped support for its Windows version of the Safari browser, but has given little publicity to the decision.

:)

Vince Massi, Apr 15, 2016

2. Ovi maps - more bugs than a tramp's vest?

Likely he's using FF3.6. Ovi maps supports only up to FF3.5 for some reason, and it doesnt support Opera, Chrome or Safari for PC.

chanchan05, Apr 15, 2016
  3. JimWynne Win User
    Where can I download Safari for Windows 10?

It's safe to download, but not to install and use. Safari for Windows hasn't been supported by Apple for several years. Use a different browser.

JimWynne, Apr 15, 2016
Thema:

Safari support dropped

1. Safari support dropped - Similar Threads - Safari support dropped

2. Unable to download files from any browser Chrome, Edge, Safari as the download speed drops...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download files from any browser Chrome, Edge, Safari as the download speed drops...: We require downloading and attaching documents 90% of the time for our work and this issue has become a major distraction for many of us working. Have tried running the sfc /scannow followed up by the DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. Have tried disabling the...
  3. Unable to download files from any browser Chrome, Edge, Safari as the download speed drops...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download files from any browser Chrome, Edge, Safari as the download speed drops...: We require downloading and attaching documents 90% of the time for our work and this issue has become a major distraction for many of us working. Have tried running the sfc /scannow followed up by the DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. Have tried disabling the...
  4. Unable to download files from any browser Chrome, Edge, Safari as the download speed drops...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apple Safari Browser . . .: I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro:I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari browser.It's far, better. Than any, Windows browser!They're final version, was written. A few years ago.It, will work on Windows 10. But the problem, I'm having.Is, finding...
  6. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Safari Browser . . .: I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro:I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari browser.It's far, better. Than any, Windows browser!They're final version, was written. A few years ago.It, will work on Windows 10. But the problem, I'm having.Is, finding...
  7. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. sAFARI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sAFARI: The program Safari cannot open page because too many redirects occurred. Jeannette White *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Not happening before the new Micro Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safari/f1bc056c-7b63-452f-b843-2fe889b3b459
  9. Apple Safari Browser . . .

Apple Safari Browser . . .: I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro: I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari, browser. They, have a version, that was written. A few years ago. It, will work on Windows 10. The problem, I'm having is. Getting it, is very confusing? I started to...
  10. How to change search engine in Safari?

How to change search engine in Safari?: Can anyone tell me the way to change the search engine in Safari browser??? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-search-engine-in-safari/2e3c4e62-cd3c-4891-b668-0f9a875ddeff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. safari for windows dropped

2. safari for windows support dropped