Windows 10: Safe Mode CMD

Discus and support Safe Mode CMD in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay so i downloaded a custom theme from Deviart. When i ran the theme it brought me to a blue screen and please wait like normal. i got an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WhiteWidow, May 21, 2017.

1. Safe Mode CMD

Okay so i downloaded a custom theme from Deviart. When i ran the theme it brought me to a blue screen and please wait like normal. i got an error message that said the application failed so i clicked okay. it brought me back to the login screen at the wrong screen resolution. i logged in and it brought me to a grey screen. so i restarted the PC multiple times, and it would boot up then once i got to the login screen it was a grey screen. so i put in my original windows 10 download CD and entered safe mode. I deleted the theme files through the CMD. so i left safe mode and booted up my PC in normal mode. That fixed the grey screen. but now when i go to log in it goes to a black screen as if it was going to bring me to my desktop but then it shoots me back to the log in screen as if i just started my PC. So i went back into safe mode and used the trouble shooting thing. i rebooted still the same problem. so my next theory was try to run on of the default windows themes. so i went back into safe mode tried C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\aero.theme and i get a error message saying no such interface supported. i tried it with aero,theme1,and theme2.

:)

WhiteWidow, May 21, 2017

2. Windows stuck on blue windows logo with frozen circle dots

Unfortunately your link says that this can't be done from safe mode. I can only get to normal safe mode, and safe mode with cmd prompt. I cannot get to normal windows, or safe mode with networking.

Robert4818, May 21, 2017
  3. Error 0xc0000017 from safe mode cmd

Hi,

Error 0xc0000017 is a result of insufficient memory available to create a ramdisk device. Related to
    your concern, here's some workaround that you can check onJasonBrunette's post via this

link

Feel free to post back for additional help.

Zedrick Del, May 21, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Safe Mode CMD

Consider posting your information on Bsod crashes and debugging: BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums
    In the meantime open command prompt and run sfc /scannow.
    With you having been on the windows troubleshooting menu have you checked the availability of working restore points?

zbook, May 21, 2017
Thema:

Safe Mode CMD

1. Safe Mode CMD - Similar Threads - Safe Mode CMD

2. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cmd command safe or not: Hello , I just ran this command in CMDwmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKeyIs this command safe?I ran it to get the product key of windows but after running it , no product key is showingIm suspicious this might throw the CPU to 100% utilisation which...
  3. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd command safe or not: Hello , I just ran this command in CMDwmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKeyIs this command safe?I ran it to get the product key of windows but after running it , no product key is showingIm suspicious this might throw the CPU to 100% utilisation which...
  4. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cmd command safe or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Cmd command safe or not

7. Stuck in safe mode with cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in safe mode with cmd: Hey there so I booted into safe mode for this reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-windows-security-data/2e733e9a-9819-4b27-851c-2a7d6ece2fad this solution required me to boot to safe mode when I got to the boot menu I had 3 option 1.boot...
  8. Stuck in safe mode with cmd

Stuck in safe mode with cmd: Hey there so I booted into safe mode for this reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-delete-windows-security-data/2e733e9a-9819-4b27-851c-2a7d6ece2fad this solution required me to boot to safe mode when I got to the boot menu I had 3 option 1.boot...
  9. Stuck in safe mode with cmd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Disabling Airplane Mode from Safe-Mode Cmd Prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disabling Airplane Mode from Safe-Mode Cmd Prompt: Win 10 ver 1803(os Build 17134.1) on HP Envy x360 M6 Specs https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05315774 I made an inadvertent error. I was running a rootkit scan in safemode and rebooted; without remembering that I was on Airplane mode and I am preset to login with a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to open windows 10 in safe mode without password?l