Windows 10: Safely Remove usb

Discus and support Safely Remove usb in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All All's good so far with Windows 10 upgrade, after coming here not been able to activate Windows but thanks to this site I was able to find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gedstar, Jul 28, 2015.

1. gedstar Win User

Safely Remove usb

Hi All

All's good so far with Windows 10 upgrade, after coming here not been able to activate Windows but thanks to this site I was able to find a resolution, clicking like mad on the Activate button done the trick sounds weird but it worked *Biggrin but one thing that I noticed, if you have 2 USB devices connected, in my case 2 external hard drives connected via USB3 when you right click on the icon to safely remove a drive that works fine and can remove the drive as normal the problem seems to be well for me anyway I can't right click or left click on the icon to remove the other device/drive, the icon just doesn't work
    Has anybody else seen this and if so is there a fix, not a major issue

Thanks in Advance
    Ged

:)

gedstar, Jul 28, 2015

2. No Icon to remove safely remove usb device when on ovi suite

In very critical activities Suite will inform "Do not disconnect your phone", but basically otherwise you can disconnect at any time. Basically it it not recommended to disconnect your phone if there is a progress bar indicating that some activity is not
    finished, but even in those cases no harm happens if you disconnect your phone.

hunchback---01, Jul 28, 2015
  3. farby Win User
    No Icon to remove safely remove usb device when on ovi suite

Don't worry..Its Normal.. You may get to see this when connected using the 'Mass storage Mode' ...

farby, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Safely Remove usb

1. Safely Remove usb - Similar Threads - Safely Remove usb

2. SAFELY REMOVE USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SAFELY REMOVE USB: THIS PROBLEM STARTED RECENTLY.WHENEVER I PLUG IN MY HARDDISK OR USB OR PENDRIVES THE SAFELY REMOVE OPTION IS AVAILABLE BUT IT IS NOT ACTIVE.I MEAN TO SAY I AM UNABLE TO USE SAFELY REMOVE USB.HAS ANY ONE FACED THIS PROBLEM.KINDLY GIVE ME THE SOLUTION....
  3. Safe Removal of USB devices not working

Safe Removal of USB devices not working: A while ago I paused updates on my computer. I found that many of them were more troublesome than their worth, not helpful, or just annoying. For instance, do we all remember when they got rid of the ability to change the screen brightness without having to go into settings?...
  4. Safely Remove USB

Safely Remove USB: Hi Folks, I have a 500 GB WD HDD attached to my Win 10 Laptop. I tried to Safely Remove it 5 times but was still in use. I restarted my PC where I knew I could remove it safely, but I didn't. On restarting with it still connected, I was still unable to remove it safely. Is...
  5. Safely Remove USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Safely Remove USB: Hi Folks, I have a 500 GB WD HDD attached to my Win 10 Laptop. I tried to Safely Remove it 5 times but was still in use. I restarted my PC where I knew I could remove it safely, but I didn't. On restarting with it still connected, I was still unable to remove it safely. Is...
  6. My USB HDDs will not safely remove.

My USB HDDs will not safely remove.: I have three of them, which I rotate for backups. The incremental backup process itself takes about five minutes. Not always, but usually, when the backup is done, if I try to "safely remove", Windows pops up a box saying that the disk is in use, and that I need to close...
  7. not showing USB safe to remove hardware notification

not showing USB safe to remove hardware notification: Been playing with this for a while. When my external hard drive is connected and I eject, sometimes the message notification says safe to remove and most of the time I eject and their is no « safe to remove hardware notification « the taskbar icons are defaulted as this...
  8. Safe removal of usb drive

Safe removal of usb drive: How do you safely remove usb drive from computer on Window 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/safe-removal-of-usb-drive/8e1ea4eb-bfe9-4e58-866a-292b3c94ac03
  9. USB 'Safe to remove' message never appears

USB 'Safe to remove' message never appears: This has happened only after I applied the 1703 update: I insert a USB drive. I click on the 'Safely Remove' icon in the notification area. I click 'Eject'. No 'Safe to remove' message appears. This behavior never varies, even if I don't read or write to the drive. What to...
  10. message to safely remove usb device

message to safely remove usb device: I need to get back the notification that I can safely remove a USB pen drive, the notification that happens in the lower right hand corner of the screen. I think I used to have it but somehow turned it off. thanks 54542