Windows 10: Sage Instant Accounts problem installing

Discus and support Sage Instant Accounts problem installing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I have been using Sage Instant Accounts 2012 v18 for 3 years without problems. I had Windows 10 installed on my desktop PC in Sept last and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elkyhome, Jan 19, 2016.

1. elkyhome Win User

Sage Instant Accounts problem installing

Hi. I have been using Sage Instant Accounts 2012 v18 for 3 years without problems. I had Windows 10 installed on my desktop PC in Sept last and re-installed my Sage programme. All was well until recently when it refused to open up the programme saying the history & data for my records could not be found. I uninstalled the programme in the correct way only to find that it would not re-install, saying that it was blocked due to "Publisher not known".
    Sage sent me a download of the same version which caused to same result. Sage also sent me upgrades for the same version which also did not cure the problem.
    Has anyone had this problem and can help please?

:)

elkyhome, Jan 19, 2016

2. Sage Instant Accounting

This is probably NOT a Windows question - have you contacted Sage in the first instance?

Gordon B-P, Jan 19, 2016
  3. Sage Instant Accounting

Have recently installed Windows 10 and now my Sage will not work as the date format is incorrect.

RosemaryGagen, Jan 19, 2016
Thema:

Sage Instant Accounts problem installing

1. Sage Instant Accounts problem installing - Similar Threads - Sage Instant Accounts

2. Tab Tip.exe Crashing Sage Accounting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tab Tip.exe Crashing Sage Accounting: I purchased a new Dell Computer with Windows 11. I purchased Sage Accounting 50 2023. Sage crashes unless a temporarily disable TabTip.exe. I have spent hours on the phone with Dell, Sage and Microsoft with no answer. Passing the buck to each other with no accountability. Is...
  3. Tab Tip.exe Crashing Sage Accounting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tab Tip.exe Crashing Sage Accounting: I purchased a new Dell Computer with Windows 11. I purchased Sage Accounting 50 2023. Sage crashes unless a temporarily disable TabTip.exe. I have spent hours on the phone with Dell, Sage and Microsoft with no answer. Passing the buck to each other with no accountability. Is...
  4. Error message when previewing a report in Sage accounting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message when previewing a report in Sage accounting: We have been getting two different error messages whenever we preview a report or an invoice from the Sage50 accounting package. The error messages are: 1st error message Could not load the file or assembly....
  5. HP Instant Ink Remove Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Instant Ink Remove Account: Windows 10 Build 1909 Several weeks ago I had to replace a compromised credit card with a new one. I was able to change the number on all appropriate sites except for HP's Instant Ink account. Searching the web revealed no way to make the the change there. All suggestions...
  6. Installer instantly reboots PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installer instantly reboots PC: Tldr: UEFI USB stick installer instantly quits on boot, I can't install Windows 10 version 2004 on my gamer PC but managed to install it on my laptop. Today I decided to make a clean install of the 2004 version of Windows 10. I downloaded the official install wizard and...
  7. Sage 50 Accounts with windows update KB4560960

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sage 50 Accounts with windows update KB4560960: Just to let you all know that if you install Windows Update KB4560960 you may have an issue with any imported Logo that you set up/design yourself in Sage 50 accounts. Company Logo has been printing fine for last couple of years even going from Windows 7 to 10. Since this...
  8. Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting: I have Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting which ran fine on Windows 10 v. 1809, however, when I updated to v. 1903 I suddenly couldn't look at past accounting transaction periods when clicking the Options button when in Accounts Receivable transactions. So, here's my...
  9. Problems upgrading to Sage v25

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems upgrading to Sage v25: Hi Following several conversations with Sage I have been advised that something in Microsoft is preventing me from performing an upgrade. Sage can't help me and I'm hoping someone here can? Many thanks...
  10. Sage 50 Installation Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sage 50 Installation Error: I have a new Windows 10 PC and I am downloading sage 50 accounts and have the following error message: Microsoft .NET 3.5 windows Feature returned code 0x80071A91 Sage have informed us this is a common problem and suggested we contact microsoft. I have searched and...